Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 337 338
@Alive
Is it okay to pay in gems, or a mix instead of just treasures for Faith?
@Alive
Is it okay to pay in gems, or a mix instead of just treasures for Faith?
o007-d01-Amorah.pngo007-d02-Amorah.pngo007-d03-Amorah.pngo007-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d01-Amorah.pngs064-d02-Amorah.pngs064-d03-Amorah.pngs064-d04-Amorah.pngs064-d05-Amorah.pngs064-d06-Amorah.pngs064-d07-Amorah.pngs064-d08-Amorah.pngs064-d09-Amorah.pngs064-d10-Amorah.pngs075-d01-Amorah.pngs075-d02-Amorah.pngs075-d03-Amorah.pngs075-d04-Amorah.pngs075-d05-Amorah.pngs075-d06-Amorah.pngo007-d05-Amorah.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@pooses Gotcha! ;D I've marked you down for an extension!

@Amorah Gems would absolutely be okay! If you'd like to pay with a mix, my current rate is 1:730. :)
@pooses Gotcha! ;D I've marked you down for an extension!

@Amorah Gems would absolutely be okay! If you'd like to pay with a mix, my current rate is 1:730. :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive hello, i think i added myself to the faith accent list [this is my first time buying something off the forums haha;;] is it possible for me to start a trade with the payment first or would you prefer for me to wait after the accent arrives? i wish i found your shop earlier-would have bought a ton of stuff, i love your work ;o!
@Alive hello, i think i added myself to the faith accent list [this is my first time buying something off the forums haha;;] is it possible for me to start a trade with the payment first or would you prefer for me to wait after the accent arrives? i wish i found your shop earlier-would have bought a ton of stuff, i love your work ;o!
@Alive
Thank you for the ping! I will set up a crossroads when I get to a PC. Out of curiosity, how much would it be if I split payments half way for G and T?
@Alive
Thank you for the ping! I will set up a crossroads when I get to a PC. Out of curiosity, how much would it be if I split payments half way for G and T?
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Vikochi Yes, you successfully added yourself! Thank you so much for ordering! <3 I'd prefer if you send the CR when the accent arrives, I'll ping you when it does!
Ahh, you're too kind haha. ;v; Thank you!

@starbornkid It would be 250g + 182kt! :)
@Vikochi Yes, you successfully added yourself! Thank you so much for ordering! <3 I'd prefer if you send the CR when the accent arrives, I'll ping you when it does!
Ahh, you're too kind haha. ;v; Thank you!

@starbornkid It would be 250g + 182kt! :)
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@Alive
Thank you so much! I can't wait, now two of my darling imp ladies will be decked out in your excellent work *u* I'm going to toss myself on the Divine Beasts ping list as well as save up my pennies for a custom when you reopen. I have an idea and I think you are the absolute best person for it!
@Alive
Thank you so much! I can't wait, now two of my darling imp ladies will be decked out in your excellent work *u* I'm going to toss myself on the Divine Beasts ping list as well as save up my pennies for a custom when you reopen. I have an idea and I think you are the absolute best person for it!
Wildclaw M Skincent pre-order! | TEMP ART SHOP
@Alive thank you! will be looking forward to them ;D
@Alive thank you! will be looking forward to them ;D
@Alive oh that was quick!! hopefully I will have the gems soon, I only need a few more and I will send them over as soon as I have them~ c:
@Alive oh that was quick!! hopefully I will have the gems soon, I only need a few more and I will send them over as soon as I have them~ c:
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@Alive
Payment sent via CR. Thank you so much!!
@Alive
Payment sent via CR. Thank you so much!!
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Alive

Payment sent through CR! :D
@Alive

Payment sent through CR! :D
1 2 ... 179 180 181 182 183 ... 337 338