Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + brioche acccents + getting ready
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143
[quote name="brioche" date=2016-05-13 22:57:57] @roum @korihudson I just double checked my pms and I don't think I sent you guys copies of glitterghoul. If you could confirm this I'll send over a refund and a copy right away! I only have one copy on a dragon at the moment but if you don't mind waiting a couple of days (SWEATS apologies for making you wait even more) I've just put some in to print [/quote] @brioche Yes, I'm still in need of my Glitterghoul NF! I'll also take a Strawberry Frosting CM if you still have one available. :)
brioche wrote on 2016-05-13:
@roum @korihudson
I just double checked my pms and I don't think I sent you guys copies of glitterghoul. If you could confirm this I'll send over a refund and a copy right away! I only have one copy on a dragon at the moment but if you don't mind waiting a couple of days (SWEATS apologies for making you wait even more) I've just put some in to print

@brioche Yes, I'm still in need of my Glitterghoul NF! I'll also take a Strawberry Frosting CM if you still have one available. :)
216adh.gif
@Brioche @Dualscepters [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6814558] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68146/6814558_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you both <3
@Brioche @Dualscepters

6814558_350.png

Thank you both <3
iK0jgh4.png
@brioche

Oh no I've missed the chance to get the accents for my dragons..
Is it possible to somehow get them custom printed if I provide the blueprints? ; ;
@brioche

Oh no I've missed the chance to get the accents for my dragons..
Is it possible to somehow get them custom printed if I provide the blueprints? ; ;
7ec47557d1.png
Clan Piscium
• FR+4
• etc
• etc
ljtal3S.gif
I COLLECT:
All Bats!
Wooden Marionettes!
Spotted Seabeaks!
Scary Storybooks!
Tales of Terror!
Amethyst Geodes!
ea466cf87f.png
@brioche

still got those star-trails?

i don't mind overpaying or even paying for the blueprints, (especially for fresh-trails)
@brioche

still got those star-trails?

i don't mind overpaying or even paying for the blueprints, (especially for fresh-trails)
ku7NIFI.png
@brioche

If you happen to still have any star trails left, please let me know! I'd love to buy any, or all, the ones I don't have. X)
@brioche

If you happen to still have any star trails left, please let me know! I'd love to buy any, or all, the ones I don't have. X)
XqV1xMC.gif
@brioche [item= Accent: candy constellation] This... was made by you based on the script but i either REALLY need to take a break or it's really not on your list. If it IS yours do you happen to have a copy i can buy or a pinglist/preorder list i can be put on?
@brioche

Accent: Candy Constellation This... was made by you based on the script but i either REALLY need to take a break or it's really not on your list. If it IS yours do you happen to have a copy i can buy or a pinglist/preorder list i can be put on?
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@download sorry i haven't got any left, they'll be reprinted once i get everything in order (i don't want to you overpay for a non-retired accent ;0;)

@Seles Hiya! I still have them available, let me know if you're still interested

@SpectralWraith I still have a whispered star-trails if you're interested!

@Fairyneko Yes it is my accent, I haven't got any copies on the me at the moment -- I'm doing an accent clearout and a shop revamp so I won't be reprinting anything until I have a new thread, sorry ; n;
@download sorry i haven't got any left, they'll be reprinted once i get everything in order (i don't want to you overpay for a non-retired accent ;0;)

@Seles Hiya! I still have them available, let me know if you're still interested

@SpectralWraith I still have a whispered star-trails if you're interested!

@Fairyneko Yes it is my accent, I haven't got any copies on the me at the moment -- I'm doing an accent clearout and a shop revamp so I won't be reprinting anything until I have a new thread, sorry ; n;
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@brioche do you have any copies of Glitterghoul available?
@brioche do you have any copies of Glitterghoul available?
rwf6pcd.png Keiran || he/him || FR+0
> chronic mist collector
@brioche Will you be keeping your previous pinglist? Don't want to miss anything!
@brioche Will you be keeping your previous pinglist? Don't want to miss anything!
@brioche Yes please! =)
@brioche Yes please! =)
XqV1xMC.gif
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 142 143