Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes
1 2 3 4
@Dragonsprout

My clan's name is Mossrock!
We're from Earth, and even though we strongly believe in Earthen morals, we are also akin to Nature! Moss... on a rock, basically.

A smidge of Water is in there too. A bit of Fire also.

We're basically the actual legitimate planet. Forests, magma, the sea, and the mighty foundation of rock.
@Dragonsprout

My clan's name is Mossrock!
We're from Earth, and even though we strongly believe in Earthen morals, we are also akin to Nature! Moss... on a rock, basically.

A smidge of Water is in there too. A bit of Fire also.

We're basically the actual legitimate planet. Forests, magma, the sea, and the mighty foundation of rock.

They/them, +0 FR time
Xd23BYL.gif
x363j0D.pngCsWpUgY.png Fandragon Wishlist
Sketches for gems
TCgSL.gif
@aearinn
Nice! Light dragon eyes are always pretty.
@ArkhamAnja
Holy smokes batman! That's a lot of nice dragons!
@Nurylon
Oh, I know how you feel! I'm pretty guilty of that too.
@Heeroku
Of course! Your skydancers are gorgeous!
@JaxieCat
I'm sure it'll look great by the time it's done!
@Aeru
My theme is actually quite similar! It's gemstones/crystals/anything of that sort. Very nice dragons I must say!
@Bluedragon
Underwater theme is always great!
@Cyrinus
I understand where your coming from! Many people ( such as myself) like collecting in a theme as it's lore related, but hey! If you like a dragon, no one is stopping you.
@VashTheStampede
Very nice!
@EarthTooth
Oooh! I love the sound of that! What a brilliant idea!
@aearinn
Nice! Light dragon eyes are always pretty.
@ArkhamAnja
Holy smokes batman! That's a lot of nice dragons!
@Nurylon
Oh, I know how you feel! I'm pretty guilty of that too.
@Heeroku
Of course! Your skydancers are gorgeous!
@JaxieCat
I'm sure it'll look great by the time it's done!
@Aeru
My theme is actually quite similar! It's gemstones/crystals/anything of that sort. Very nice dragons I must say!
@Bluedragon
Underwater theme is always great!
@Cyrinus
I understand where your coming from! Many people ( such as myself) like collecting in a theme as it's lore related, but hey! If you like a dragon, no one is stopping you.
@VashTheStampede
Very nice!
@EarthTooth
Oooh! I love the sound of that! What a brilliant idea!
7888.png
Max/Sprout
They/them
Light
Ping me for my attention!
7889.png
@Dragonsprout
*lore incoming*
Nothing is 'concrete' yet when it comes to my lore, and I haven't written any 'official' lore yet, but I have drabbles lying around. My theme is predominantly Nature-y, with palm trees and colourful birds and vines and flowers and tropical climates and. . .yeah. Lots of green stuff! However, since Lightning is my second favourite flight, it has some aspects of that flight as well. Think natural history museums and flash sustainable houses and greenhouses. It;s the green clan of the future!
I think I can better explain my lair theme in pictures though. Tbe clan's greatest innovation is these massive, mechanical tree-like structures that are based on the real Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. I'm going to use a different name for the structures but I think when I put the concept in my lore, it's a creative way to make aspects of two strikingly different flights work.
@Dragonsprout
*lore incoming*
Nothing is 'concrete' yet when it comes to my lore, and I haven't written any 'official' lore yet, but I have drabbles lying around. My theme is predominantly Nature-y, with palm trees and colourful birds and vines and flowers and tropical climates and. . .yeah. Lots of green stuff! However, since Lightning is my second favourite flight, it has some aspects of that flight as well. Think natural history museums and flash sustainable houses and greenhouses. It;s the green clan of the future!
I think I can better explain my lair theme in pictures though. Tbe clan's greatest innovation is these massive, mechanical tree-like structures that are based on the real Supertrees at Gardens by the Bay in Singapore. I'm going to use a different name for the structures but I think when I put the concept in my lore, it's a creative way to make aspects of two strikingly different flights work.
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
I don't really have one I think ?
Tho, you'll see a lot of recurring and warm colours.
I don't really have one I think ?
Tho, you'll see a lot of recurring and warm colours.
asgq9q5_by_soujun-da8p8fz.png
@Dragonsprout Mine was a rainbow of colours, then a bunch of autumn dragons, now I am making it into The Tribe, based off a New Zealand show in the 90s that no one knows about but I love. [img]http://epguides.com/Tribe/cast.jpg[/img]
@Dragonsprout
Mine was a rainbow of colours, then a bunch of autumn dragons, now I am making it into The Tribe, based off a New Zealand show in the 90s that no one knows about but I love.

cast.jpg
chlZfGD.png
@Katalist
. . . Wow. I don't actually know about The Tribe, but it's amazing that someone is recognising New Zealand!
@Katalist
. . . Wow. I don't actually know about The Tribe, but it's amazing that someone is recognising New Zealand!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Dragonsprout

Oh...of course! Of course I have a theme. Completely random dragons I like, that's my theme. :)
@Dragonsprout

Oh...of course! Of course I have a theme. Completely random dragons I like, that's my theme. :)
Right now it's just "coatls what I think look nice" but I'm actually thinking of changing that.

When the new colors are released, warm colors with some cool colors mixed in as secondary and tertiary colors if the primary with petals or poison makes it match (So an example would be soil petals/shadow/lavender since petals adds purple to the primary.)
Then, since I could never not have forest-y looking dragons, maybe just a 'grove' in the middle of my lair with extremely green dragons.
Right now it's just "coatls what I think look nice" but I'm actually thinking of changing that.

When the new colors are released, warm colors with some cool colors mixed in as secondary and tertiary colors if the primary with petals or poison makes it match (So an example would be soil petals/shadow/lavender since petals adds purple to the primary.)
Then, since I could never not have forest-y looking dragons, maybe just a 'grove' in the middle of my lair with extremely green dragons.
@Quetzalqueen

>am Australian
>welcomes her kiwi brothers and sisters
:D
@Quetzalqueen

>am Australian
>welcomes her kiwi brothers and sisters
:D
chlZfGD.png
Fandragons, samurai, and regret.
Fandragons, samurai, and regret.
1 2 3 4