Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes
1 2 3 4
Do you guys have specific lair themes? Right now I'm working on mine (I've just started so I wouldn't recommend looking it's...messy) which is crystals/ gems! I'd love to see if you guys had a specific theme/lore.

Edit: I'm not sure why it posted twice??
Do you guys have specific lair themes? Right now I'm working on mine (I've just started so I wouldn't recommend looking it's...messy) which is crystals/ gems! I'd love to see if you guys had a specific theme/lore.

Edit: I'm not sure why it posted twice??
7888.png
Max/Sprout
They/them
Light
Ping me for my attention!
7889.png
@dragonsprout i'm working on getting the whole first page of my lair full of light dragons (just for the aesthetic), but otherwise no.
@dragonsprout i'm working on getting the whole first page of my lair full of light dragons (just for the aesthetic), but otherwise no.
she was standing over me with a cigarette, the moon behind her,
yelling at me how in dance and music it's all mathematical
@dragonsprout - All the Batman. So much Batman. Just... Batman. Take a look! :D
@dragonsprout - All the Batman. So much Batman. Just... Batman. Take a look! :D
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
I used to have a lore theme i.e. every dragon in my lair had some sort of task that they did which contributed to the traveling band

Now I have dragons that are literal pieces of ice cream and 'fae riding motorcycles in a side dimension' (that last one is a joke but that's how it feels like sometimes)

....so now my theme is 'I like this'.

I used to have a lore theme i.e. every dragon in my lair had some sort of task that they did which contributed to the traveling band

Now I have dragons that are literal pieces of ice cream and 'fae riding motorcycles in a side dimension' (that last one is a joke but that's how it feels like sometimes)

22392.png 35896.png 22393.png
@Dragonsprout

does skydancer count as a theme? hehe
@Dragonsprout

does skydancer count as a theme? hehe
A5i3AHB.png
@Dragonsprout

My lair was plant/nature themed for a while, then dessert themed, and now plague themed! I'm still working on getting rid of my dessert dergs, so it's not very plaguey yet D:
@Dragonsprout

My lair was plant/nature themed for a while, then dessert themed, and now plague themed! I'm still working on getting rid of my dessert dergs, so it's not very plaguey yet D:
16490.png JAXIECAT
-Hatchery
-Aesthetics
-Clan Lore //coming soon//
-Art Shop
@Dragonsprout
Crystals. Crystals everywhere. Gold-ish...
Also, for whatever reason, my population of goldenrod butterflies are increasing rapidly.
@Dragonsprout
Crystals. Crystals everywhere. Gold-ish...
Also, for whatever reason, my population of goldenrod butterflies are increasing rapidly.
dlx3JgZ.gif
I wanted for my lair to be an water/underwater theme lair! With all the colourful fishie <3 It so hard to keep it maintain because theres many accent i want to use XD
I wanted for my lair to be an water/underwater theme lair! With all the colourful fishie <3 It so hard to keep it maintain because theres many accent i want to use XD
35326_s.gif
[quote name="Nurylon" date=2016-05-29 13:10:19] I used to have a lore theme i.e. every dragon in my lair had some sort of task that they did which contributed to the traveling band Now I have dragons that are literal pieces of ice cream and 'fae riding motorcycles in a side dimension' (that last one is a joke but that's how it feels like sometimes) ....so now my theme is 'I like this'. [/quote] I have bits of lore, but I've never gotten around to writing anything up. My lair is the same sort of "I like this dragon" mess. Collecting around a theme seems like too much work for me.
Nurylon wrote on 2016-05-29:

I have bits of lore, but I've never gotten around to writing anything up. My lair is the same sort of "I like this dragon" mess. Collecting around a theme seems like too much work for me.
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
I have an entire lair of Trigun related fandragons!
I have an entire lair of Trigun related fandragons!
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
1 2 3 4