Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Lair themes
1 2 3 4
@Dragonsprout

Trash.

Well more specifically...

Page 1: 90% OCs
Page 2: entirely Hetalia
Page 3: Some Hetalia, some Undertale, Feferi from Homestuck, Undertalistuck the trinity of trash, and then some random dragons
Page 4: 3 OCs, a dragon based off of my cat, some random dragons.
@Dragonsprout

Trash.

Well more specifically...

Page 1: 90% OCs
Page 2: entirely Hetalia
Page 3: Some Hetalia, some Undertale, Feferi from Homestuck, Undertalistuck the trinity of trash, and then some random dragons
Page 4: 3 OCs, a dragon based off of my cat, some random dragons.
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
Shadows. The Shade. Darkness.

It's all still a work in progress though.. :/
Shadows. The Shade. Darkness.

It's all still a work in progress though.. :/
FossilDust
VpMOGhK.png
n29EMdP.png
qesQFkT.gif
ePOliyb.png
eswSnrS.png
mmoRz30.png
@Dragonsprout

Obsiiiiiiidiiiiioonnnnnnnnn. Doubles and triples mostly, with the doubles either of the xyy or xxy variety (the primary is always obs and the tert is always not-obs).

And then there's the rather hodgepodge Nuzlocke crew, rest their souls.
@Dragonsprout

Obsiiiiiiidiiiiioonnnnnnnnn. Doubles and triples mostly, with the doubles either of the xyy or xxy variety (the primary is always obs and the tert is always not-obs).

And then there's the rather hodgepodge Nuzlocke crew, rest their souls.
bH7MWqP.png
@Dragonsprout
I've recently fallen in love with a desert/rock aesthetic, and I'm building up a few pairs for a hatchery :3 Though, I'm not gonna be able to get rid of all my sentimental colorful dragons. So I've got the desert crew and the mismatched group, but I'm working on lore to tie them together, anyway.
@Dragonsprout
I've recently fallen in love with a desert/rock aesthetic, and I'm building up a few pairs for a hatchery :3 Though, I'm not gonna be able to get rid of all my sentimental colorful dragons. So I've got the desert crew and the mismatched group, but I'm working on lore to tie them together, anyway.
event-sig-small-4.png
I don't necessarily have a visual lair theme. I don't specifically look for dragons to buy with a certain visual in mind, but they are sorted by colour or by some common traits, loosely. Generally I'm working towards not having a theme like I used to with "triple blues" because I was unhappy with how basically all of them were Imperials, and how boring I now found triples when I returned. My clan lore definitely has a theme, though I haven't really finished bios yet. I do have some 'fandom dragons' and I plan on mostly using their pages for organizational and other purposes, not lore.

So it's a scattered lair of dragons I'm fond of, and I think it works well for me. Some of them are sparsely based on some of my OCs from writing or roleplay, as well as fan characters, with a few differences thrown in, especially to fit with FR's lore. I'll probably get dragons based off my dogs one day! Admittedly, I do get some dragons just for skins, but they often become something more with enough time. I do impulse buy sometimes, so a lot is decided or built upon long after I have bought a dragon.
I don't necessarily have a visual lair theme. I don't specifically look for dragons to buy with a certain visual in mind, but they are sorted by colour or by some common traits, loosely. Generally I'm working towards not having a theme like I used to with "triple blues" because I was unhappy with how basically all of them were Imperials, and how boring I now found triples when I returned. My clan lore definitely has a theme, though I haven't really finished bios yet. I do have some 'fandom dragons' and I plan on mostly using their pages for organizational and other purposes, not lore.

So it's a scattered lair of dragons I'm fond of, and I think it works well for me. Some of them are sparsely based on some of my OCs from writing or roleplay, as well as fan characters, with a few differences thrown in, especially to fit with FR's lore. I'll probably get dragons based off my dogs one day! Admittedly, I do get some dragons just for skins, but they often become something more with enough time. I do impulse buy sometimes, so a lot is decided or built upon long after I have bought a dragon.
All of my dragons are slowly being renamed for stars and space-related objects! My progen is Arcane so I've been trying to play around with the site lore and figure out how the two might fit together. I moved to Light roughly a year ago, so I've been trying to add some glitter in there, too. :P

My process for adding dragons is always changing, but usually I look for contrasting colors and whether or not I feel as though that dragon would go well with my current lair. I base most of their bios on the personalities I derive from their apparel and a handful of dragons I feel they'd get along with.
All of my dragons are slowly being renamed for stars and space-related objects! My progen is Arcane so I've been trying to play around with the site lore and figure out how the two might fit together. I moved to Light roughly a year ago, so I've been trying to add some glitter in there, too. :P

My process for adding dragons is always changing, but usually I look for contrasting colors and whether or not I feel as though that dragon would go well with my current lair. I base most of their bios on the personalities I derive from their apparel and a handful of dragons I feel they'd get along with.
1221.png
He was #1.
@Stormhawke Ohhh so that's where that big puddle of drool came from.... XD
@Stormhawke Ohhh so that's where that big puddle of drool came from.... XD
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
@VashTheStampede Yes, yes, I apologize. -Hands a mop to.-
@VashTheStampede Yes, yes, I apologize. -Hands a mop to.-
lGriifT.png
Well, I had a thing going with xyx dragons that had Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly for a while there, then I just kinda.. stopped lol. Then I went into Ripple/Current/Underbelly XXX or XXY dragons. Then.. yeah.
I want my lair to be mainly Imps and Guards if that counts as a theme?? Also my lair lore is heavily based in being a beastclan supporter and alias. We do not hurt them unless they attack us first, and more so we try to reason and or barter first. All our dragons must be beastclan friendly before they can fully join.

Idk if that is a theme either aha.
Well, I had a thing going with xyx dragons that had Tiger/Shimmer/Underbelly for a while there, then I just kinda.. stopped lol. Then I went into Ripple/Current/Underbelly XXX or XXY dragons. Then.. yeah.
I want my lair to be mainly Imps and Guards if that counts as a theme?? Also my lair lore is heavily based in being a beastclan supporter and alias. We do not hurt them unless they attack us first, and more so we try to reason and or barter first. All our dragons must be beastclan friendly before they can fully join.

Idk if that is a theme either aha.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
1 2 3 4