Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pages not fully loading
1 2 3 4
Virgin's been weird lately, there was no access to imgur for a couple days a little while ago too. Hopefully this doesn't continue or it'll be time to move to a more reliable ISP
Virgin's been weird lately, there was no access to imgur for a couple days a little while ago too. Hopefully this doesn't continue or it'll be time to move to a more reliable ISP
V3yjbbG.png
I don't want to be too happy now but it seems to be working for me again, too! (Bad for the festival but at least there's hope.)

But I still wonder what was up? There're a few new messages on the home page so maybe they changed something or whatever?
I don't want to be too happy now but it seems to be working for me again, too! (Bad for the festival but at least there's hope.)

But I still wonder what was up? There're a few new messages on the home page so maybe they changed something or whatever?
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
Seems to be working again for me too! Hopefully this will last!

Also gutted about missing the last few days of the festival, since i couldnt find a proxy that would run the coli and the site was inaccessible without it. Still, it's nice to see stuff loading!

@tangleoak I had the same problem with imgur too! It has been annoying lately. Though I dunno if it's related since quite a few people on this thread are from germany.
Seems to be working again for me too! Hopefully this will last!

Also gutted about missing the last few days of the festival, since i couldnt find a proxy that would run the coli and the site was inaccessible without it. Still, it's nice to see stuff loading!

@tangleoak I had the same problem with imgur too! It has been annoying lately. Though I dunno if it's related since quite a few people on this thread are from germany.
argon_rathalos.png
@Rathalos

Just wanted to say that I didn't really have any problems with imgur. I didn't check it that often but I didn't have any problems with uploading the pathway picture which I posted here fr example - FR still didn't work for me at that time.
@Rathalos

Just wanted to say that I didn't really have any problems with imgur. I didn't check it that often but I didn't have any problems with uploading the pathway picture which I posted here fr example - FR still didn't work for me at that time.
Looks like it does work again, yay! I wonder what kind of problem there was. I just ran another traceroute just for comparison, and it actually doesn't look that different to me. The only difference is that it got to FR the first time instead of needing two tries. Not like I know how to properly read/ interpret that thing, but I still found it interesting. :P [img]http://orig10.deviantart.net/70cf/f/2016/150/4/a/traceroutefr2_by_elektroyu-da4czxn.jpg[/img]
Looks like it does work again, yay! I wonder what kind of problem there was.

I just ran another traceroute just for comparison, and it actually doesn't look that different to me. The only difference is that it got to FR the first time instead of needing two tries. Not like I know how to properly read/ interpret that thing, but I still found it interesting. :P

traceroutefr2_by_elektroyu-da4czxn.jpg
snowyonyx_banner_forum_by_elektroyu-d7l8jer.png
@elektroyu

I did the same with the same result! It got to FR the first time for me now, too. That's indeed interesting but I also have no clue if that means something/what it means. ^^
@elektroyu

I did the same with the same result! It got to FR the first time for me now, too. That's indeed interesting but I also have no clue if that means something/what it means. ^^
*Squeals* I can play again! *hugs all the dragons* "I'm never letting you guys go!"

I am so relieved :) I hope it stays this way...
*Squeals* I can play again! *hugs all the dragons* "I'm never letting you guys go!"

I am so relieved :) I hope it stays this way...
yMwAJm4.gif9X6Ea51.png22M3FLu.png
hmm, maybe I was wrong. What do I know, I'm not a network engineer :P

I don't seem to be having any trouble now though either - touch wood.
hmm, maybe I was wrong. What do I know, I'm not a network engineer :P

I don't seem to be having any trouble now though either - touch wood.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
1 2 3 4