Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Minerising 1.9.0 (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28
@Axanthic @ChimerActic
Alright, that's what I figured. Dang, though.
@Axanthic @ChimerActic
Alright, that's what I figured. Dang, though.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@warriorcat39

aww, i'm sorry! And the event is over now - didn't get a chance to check my pings as it was a rush. For future reference, you're welcome to join in the middle of an event :)
@warriorcat39

aww, i'm sorry! And the event is over now - didn't get a chance to check my pings as it was a rush. For future reference, you're welcome to join in the middle of an event :)
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic
I'd like to be on the daily challenge pinglist too!

Funnily enough I've managed to find a nether fortress and TWO ice spikes biomes, but too late for both of those challenges haha. Ah well.
@Axanthic
I'd like to be on the daily challenge pinglist too!

Funnily enough I've managed to find a nether fortress and TWO ice spikes biomes, but too late for both of those challenges haha. Ah well.
@RainbowRay

added!
@RainbowRay

added!
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic
Hey Xan! I don't know if this has been addressed before, but would one of my friends without an FR account be able to play? She's a great person that I can promise wouldn't make any trouble! I totally understand if you'd rather keep it FR only, but I figured I'd ask c:
@Axanthic
Hey Xan! I don't know if this has been addressed before, but would one of my friends without an FR account be able to play? She's a great person that I can promise wouldn't make any trouble! I totally understand if you'd rather keep it FR only, but I figured I'd ask c:
fguisa.png
................e0gVkz3.png ................. 5hF3FGk.png
................. xj6Mn2e.png
................. CISPrku.png
................. etYYz4O.png
@fuwafuwa

Sorry, but we're trying to keep it to FR players only. If they do end up joining, though, they'd be very welcome here :)
@fuwafuwa

Sorry, but we're trying to keep it to FR players only. If they do end up joining, though, they'd be very welcome here :)
VvzrUJt.png
@Axanthic
Could I be added to the daily challenge pinglest aswell?
@Axanthic
Could I be added to the daily challenge pinglest aswell?
@Axanthic Hello my ign is Canadaale and i hope i can add some nice buildings to your server
@Axanthic Hello my ign is Canadaale and i hope i can add some nice buildings to your server
@Axanthic Hullo, my ign is ObsidianBlack555! Sorry for any sort of trouble.
@Axanthic Hullo, my ign is ObsidianBlack555! Sorry for any sort of trouble.
@fuwafuwa @CrazyCheetahGirl @Leopardmask @Aetheric @Nightmorpher @rainbowray @Buttlord69420 [center][quote][b]Today's daily challenge is:[/b] Find a wild zombie villager: and trap it. Post a screenshot for proof![/center]
@fuwafuwa @CrazyCheetahGirl @Leopardmask @Aetheric @Nightmorpher @rainbowray @Buttlord69420
Quote:
Today's daily challenge is:

Find a wild zombie villager: and trap it. Post a screenshot for proof!
VvzrUJt.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 27 28