Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
YouTube always helps me because I have been very depressed lately and the only reason I am getting out of bed is going on YouTube and laughing. I have no clue where I would be if I didn't have it. Also my friends have been helping a lot and I am grateful to have them :3
YouTube always helps me because I have been very depressed lately and the only reason I am getting out of bed is going on YouTube and laughing. I have no clue where I would be if I didn't have it. Also my friends have been helping a lot and I am grateful to have them :3
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
Right now, it's the promise of summer break and all the time I can spend teaching myself how to write better music
Right now, it's the promise of summer break and all the time I can spend teaching myself how to write better music
3AB4012A-38D8-4891-89EA-E4C43D4FD6DB_zpssbfbgply.gif075E01E0-30AD-40CC-A25D-EC402EB53CCA_zpsrsktb5ys.gifWpXSLnN_zpstpltejsi.gifTungsten_zps20grmvsy.png
What keeps me going is the constant reminder of the love that my friends I have gained, like @Novawaltz , give me every day, whether it's just a friendly hello all the way to a gift that is over the top kind.
What keeps me going is the constant reminder of the love that my friends I have gained, like @Novawaltz , give me every day, whether it's just a friendly hello all the way to a gift that is over the top kind.
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngn2PHQa3.png tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.png tumblr_ns9ei7h9oC1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
what keeps me going is my bitterness and my loved ones, specifically the ones who depend on me. i guess my coping mechs help too tho!
what keeps me going is my bitterness and my loved ones, specifically the ones who depend on me. i guess my coping mechs help too tho!
Internet access. You can make friends that you never would have met otherwise.
Internet access. You can make friends that you never would have met otherwise.
Mg9qSuP.gif
honestly drawing is keeping me going lately and not to mention my family. my mothers quite ill and i want to make her proud so i work hard alot and the family is very supportive of everyone.
honestly drawing is keeping me going lately and not to mention my family. my mothers quite ill and i want to make her proud so i work hard alot and the family is very supportive of everyone.
6HTP8u2.png
My cats, really. Oh, and long walks outside.
My cats, really. Oh, and long walks outside.
z5734464872e81.gif
what keeps me going is my family, internet, and my dreams own my own business one day <3

what keeps me going is my family, internet, and my dreams own my own business one day <3

ZWDgZeU.gifGive someone a waffle
Pretty much the hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Wow that sounds so sad. Lol.
Pretty much the hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Wow that sounds so sad. Lol.
t3ZZoeU.pngFU8J6iH.pngEZybtWo.gifaT7Sqrk.gifXWlqR9r.png
My cats keep me going emotionally, oxygen keeps me going physically, and mentally, my brain probably runs on Wi-Fi.
My cats keep me going emotionally, oxygen keeps me going physically, and mentally, my brain probably runs on Wi-Fi.
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22