Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pages not fully loading
1 2 3 4
[apologies if this is in the wrong place.]

a friend of mine has been experiencing an issue with the site where pages do not load completely, and since she can't access the forum because of it, she asked me to post this on her behalf for a possible solution.

screenshot of the problem.

she told me it has been this way since this morning. she hasn't made any changes to her browser and also tried clearing her cache, but it still doesn't work. once in a while she can get to her lair, but not always. any help would be appreciated. thank you!
[apologies if this is in the wrong place.]

a friend of mine has been experiencing an issue with the site where pages do not load completely, and since she can't access the forum because of it, she asked me to post this on her behalf for a possible solution.

screenshot of the problem.

she told me it has been this way since this morning. she hasn't made any changes to her browser and also tried clearing her cache, but it still doesn't work. once in a while she can get to her lair, but not always. any help would be appreciated. thank you!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
I have the same problem... v_v

All the pages won't really load, some don't load at all, no matter what I'm doing.
I don't know why at all... I didn't change anything either and it always worked fine for me. But today nothing works, really nothing. I also cleared cookies and cache but it didn't change anything.

I always reloaded pages for over 3 hours now and it' still not better. I can't get to Baldwin and some other pages at all, than there're pages I can access more or less if I reload them again and again and again. The forum is really bad, too. I needed an eternit to get to the bug forum to see if I'm the only one. v_v

I tried it with firefox, chrome and with different devices but it's the same with everything.

That's so annoying and sad when I think about Greenskeeper... :( Coli is impossible of course and I'm still not done with gathering, only managed to to it twice in 3 hours. T_T

(Let's see how long I need to upload this, if it even does it...
edit// it took a while x_x)
I have the same problem... v_v

All the pages won't really load, some don't load at all, no matter what I'm doing.
I don't know why at all... I didn't change anything either and it always worked fine for me. But today nothing works, really nothing. I also cleared cookies and cache but it didn't change anything.

I always reloaded pages for over 3 hours now and it' still not better. I can't get to Baldwin and some other pages at all, than there're pages I can access more or less if I reload them again and again and again. The forum is really bad, too. I needed an eternit to get to the bug forum to see if I'm the only one. v_v

I tried it with firefox, chrome and with different devices but it's the same with everything.

That's so annoying and sad when I think about Greenskeeper... :( Coli is impossible of course and I'm still not done with gathering, only managed to to it twice in 3 hours. T_T

(Let's see how long I need to upload this, if it even does it...
edit// it took a while x_x)
oJRuAOC.gifhzihJ3F.pngoJRuAOC.gif
I'm German (FR time +9), so excuse me for my English and for any inconvenience
because of the time zone difference (or the like) in advance. :)
My Flight Rising is not loading at all unless I am using a proxy, but with that I can't use half of the functions on the site. Can't even check what notification I have because the drop-down windows won't open. I also can't get items from messages. It's not just my computer either, as all the devices in the house refuse to load the site.

I cleared my browser data, restarted my computer, restarted my router, reset my router to its factory state, I flushed my DNS, got new DNS addresses, even called my ISP, which is probably going to cost me a fortune and nothing. The site just flat out refuses to load.

I managed to do a bit of gathering this morning, but that's when the problem started and its just gotten worse and worse.

Very annoying considering Greenskeeper is nearly over and I can't even gather for the currency!
My Flight Rising is not loading at all unless I am using a proxy, but with that I can't use half of the functions on the site. Can't even check what notification I have because the drop-down windows won't open. I also can't get items from messages. It's not just my computer either, as all the devices in the house refuse to load the site.

I cleared my browser data, restarted my computer, restarted my router, reset my router to its factory state, I flushed my DNS, got new DNS addresses, even called my ISP, which is probably going to cost me a fortune and nothing. The site just flat out refuses to load.

I managed to do a bit of gathering this morning, but that's when the problem started and its just gotten worse and worse.

Very annoying considering Greenskeeper is nearly over and I can't even gather for the currency!
argon_rathalos.png
@DarkMilka @Rathalos
dang, sorry to hear that you guys are having similar problems. :c
i hope we can find a solution for this soon!
@DarkMilka @Rathalos
dang, sorry to hear that you guys are having similar problems. :c
i hope we can find a solution for this soon!
tumblr_inline_nb17n4oppf1qg78ij.png
I'm having this problem as well. I can't load my hoard, the coli or auction house pages. I can't see any of my items in my hoard or the vault, or toggle past the main page for each.
I'm having this problem as well. I can't load my hoard, the coli or auction house pages. I can't see any of my items in my hoard or the vault, or toggle past the main page for each.
Having the same problem. The site doesn't seem to be working on my iPad ether.

I feel like it started after my Internet died a couple of times and I had to reset the router around this time yesterday.

I've cleared cache and history, although I wasn't really saving history.
I deleted cookies through Internet options and through the icon in the browser URL bar, it seemed to help on the first load, the forums seem to be loading a little better but otherwise I just sit on empty pages until it tells me it can't connect to the server.

Hopefully this post makes it. x:
Having the same problem. The site doesn't seem to be working on my iPad ether.

I feel like it started after my Internet died a couple of times and I had to reset the router around this time yesterday.

I've cleared cache and history, although I wasn't really saving history.
I deleted cookies through Internet options and through the icon in the browser URL bar, it seemed to help on the first load, the forums seem to be loading a little better but otherwise I just sit on empty pages until it tells me it can't connect to the server.

Hopefully this post makes it. x:
It is the same for me. Nearly all pages take ages to load if they do so at all which basically makes FR unplayable for me. :/
It is the same for me. Nearly all pages take ages to load if they do so at all which basically makes FR unplayable for me. :/
vCPT6OV.pngcaponesignature_by_kaffeeaddict-dbff7dn.png
Well, this morning I tried to access the site again with the same results. It struggles to load the main page, but it does manage to load up eventually with the exception of the Random Dragon. The forum also loads up very slowly. Well at least the forum hub, I haven't attempted loading the different sections yet.
Going anywhere else on the site is impossible, my browser loads and loads, but never actually changes to whatever link I clicked on.

This is starting to get very annoying, I wish we could at least get a comment or suggestion about how to fix this issue when it obviously affects several people on the site. I thought it was a problem on my end, but I guess not since I have similar if not the very same issues as some of the other people on this thread.

Also who knows how many people are affected, I doubt everyone checks if the site is up for others and just assumes its down for everyone!
Well, this morning I tried to access the site again with the same results. It struggles to load the main page, but it does manage to load up eventually with the exception of the Random Dragon. The forum also loads up very slowly. Well at least the forum hub, I haven't attempted loading the different sections yet.
Going anywhere else on the site is impossible, my browser loads and loads, but never actually changes to whatever link I clicked on.

This is starting to get very annoying, I wish we could at least get a comment or suggestion about how to fix this issue when it obviously affects several people on the site. I thought it was a problem on my end, but I guess not since I have similar if not the very same issues as some of the other people on this thread.

Also who knows how many people are affected, I doubt everyone checks if the site is up for others and just assumes its down for everyone!
argon_rathalos.png
my boyfriend cant get a single page to load, and this has been happening since yesterday :s hes cleared his cache, restarted his router etc, and no luck. i can use the site no problem though. i wonder why its only affecting certain people
my boyfriend cant get a single page to load, and this has been happening since yesterday :s hes cleared his cache, restarted his router etc, and no luck. i can use the site no problem though. i wonder why its only affecting certain people
ZW2OPjy.png
I'm using the same wifi as rathalos (we live together) and it's not working for me either (on my laptop nor my ipad)

I have already called my ISP and they insist there is no problem on their end (they told me to call the webmaster which I obviously can't do for flight rising)

I'm using the same wifi as rathalos (we live together) and it's not working for me either (on my laptop nor my ipad)

I have already called my ISP and they insist there is no problem on their end (they told me to call the webmaster which I obviously can't do for flight rising)

Calathea-elderflower.png
1 2 3 4