Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Day After Tomorrow .:Pokémon RP:.
1 2 3
@Scryzze No, you are not too late! Accepted

Edited Havey's bio with a couple things, one in particular being Ultimately Character Establishing. Can't believe I forgot about it beforehand
@Scryzze No, you are not too late! Accepted

Edited Havey's bio with a couple things, one in particular being Ultimately Character Establishing. Can't believe I forgot about it beforehand
@Scryzze @crypticGrimalkin @kanceir
i'm all set to start whenever
i'm all set to start whenever
unknown.png
@Mediumdee @kanceir @Scryzze Excellent

Havey grumbled under her breath, tapping the kitchen counter top with a slender finger as she waited for the ringing on the other end of the phone line to cease. She hated this, making these obnoxious phone calls for petty reasons. She had things to do that were Not This, places to be that were Not Here, and a malfunctioning prosthetic leg was not one of the things she wanted to deal with right now, not when she finally had the opportunity to leave the Gym for the first time in nearly three weeks. It wasn't that she hated her position as a Gym Leader, she rather enjoyed it, inspiring hope in many Trainers, crushing the hopes of many more Trainers, but it made her realize just how much she hated being contained, held down. It reminded her too much of the weeks following the accident, how limited she'd been in her mobility, how often she needed assistance just to walk up three stairs and twelve feet at most to use the bathroom, how many told her to just give it all up, take it easy, file for disability. And she hated it. She took every advantage of a lack of challengers pouring through the doorway as an excuse to get away for a while. But not with a malfunctioning joint. That wouldn't do. When the ringing on the end of the line finally stopped, she responded in an uncharacteristically saccharine tone. "Hi Ollie!" Immediately back to deadpan. "Listen, the knee's locking up again. I finally have the opportunity to leave and I can't because of this stupid hunk of metal and carbon fiber the doctors dare call a prosthetic limb. Are you free, and if so when can I expect to see you?"
@Mediumdee @kanceir @Scryzze Excellent

Havey grumbled under her breath, tapping the kitchen counter top with a slender finger as she waited for the ringing on the other end of the phone line to cease. She hated this, making these obnoxious phone calls for petty reasons. She had things to do that were Not This, places to be that were Not Here, and a malfunctioning prosthetic leg was not one of the things she wanted to deal with right now, not when she finally had the opportunity to leave the Gym for the first time in nearly three weeks. It wasn't that she hated her position as a Gym Leader, she rather enjoyed it, inspiring hope in many Trainers, crushing the hopes of many more Trainers, but it made her realize just how much she hated being contained, held down. It reminded her too much of the weeks following the accident, how limited she'd been in her mobility, how often she needed assistance just to walk up three stairs and twelve feet at most to use the bathroom, how many told her to just give it all up, take it easy, file for disability. And she hated it. She took every advantage of a lack of challengers pouring through the doorway as an excuse to get away for a while. But not with a malfunctioning joint. That wouldn't do. When the ringing on the end of the line finally stopped, she responded in an uncharacteristically saccharine tone. "Hi Ollie!" Immediately back to deadpan. "Listen, the knee's locking up again. I finally have the opportunity to leave and I can't because of this stupid hunk of metal and carbon fiber the doctors dare call a prosthetic limb. Are you free, and if so when can I expect to see you?"
There was only a couple more days until my vacation time, and as much as i wanted to get back to Ferrum to battle with Garchomp, I decided to to ahead and train some of my pokemon at Kalos this summer instead. the chroma league could wait for me. I wondered what sort of legends there were over at Kalos. I didn't bother getting a ride there, Staraptor can easily handle long flights as she often flies between Ferrum, Oblivia and Alima. and some say being in Oblivia is a vacation within itself, but I still have a job to do around there. today it was just a patrol, me and Garchomp already know the sort of things to look for.
There was only a couple more days until my vacation time, and as much as i wanted to get back to Ferrum to battle with Garchomp, I decided to to ahead and train some of my pokemon at Kalos this summer instead. the chroma league could wait for me. I wondered what sort of legends there were over at Kalos. I didn't bother getting a ride there, Staraptor can easily handle long flights as she often flies between Ferrum, Oblivia and Alima. and some say being in Oblivia is a vacation within itself, but I still have a job to do around there. today it was just a patrol, me and Garchomp already know the sort of things to look for.
unknown.png
@Mediumdee @crypticGrimalkin @kanceir

The trudging sound of a heavy Pokemon through mud echoed around the fairly silent swamp. A few more paces and finally getting out of the deep muck, it trilled, shaking the gooey substance from its feet. Standing on solid ground once more, it gazed over to the entryway to Laverre City. It happily trotted there, glad to be out of the swamp.

"C'mon, Scol. We're here. You don't need to keep carrying me around." The Scolipede slowed, stopping beside the well-trodden trail. Natasha slid off her back. Giving a gentle pet between her horns, Natasha murmured a few compliments and turned back to the town. "Ahh, Laverre City. Haven't been here in some time." She'd spent much time raising her Pokemon in Snowbelle City and the League, and she didn't really feel like traveling during that time.
"Of course, not going to stay long. Just some exercise... And then back to Lumiose to go elsewhere." Natasha started walking, Scol following close behind.
After a while of wandering around, Natasha strolled towards the cafe that she knew was located in the back.
@Mediumdee @crypticGrimalkin @kanceir

The trudging sound of a heavy Pokemon through mud echoed around the fairly silent swamp. A few more paces and finally getting out of the deep muck, it trilled, shaking the gooey substance from its feet. Standing on solid ground once more, it gazed over to the entryway to Laverre City. It happily trotted there, glad to be out of the swamp.

"C'mon, Scol. We're here. You don't need to keep carrying me around." The Scolipede slowed, stopping beside the well-trodden trail. Natasha slid off her back. Giving a gentle pet between her horns, Natasha murmured a few compliments and turned back to the town. "Ahh, Laverre City. Haven't been here in some time." She'd spent much time raising her Pokemon in Snowbelle City and the League, and she didn't really feel like traveling during that time.
"Of course, not going to stay long. Just some exercise... And then back to Lumiose to go elsewhere." Natasha started walking, Scol following close behind.
After a while of wandering around, Natasha strolled towards the cafe that she knew was located in the back.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@crypticGrimalkin Is it too late to join?>
@crypticGrimalkin Is it too late to join?>
(@NekoTheKat It is never too late to join, though it's not as hard to get situated if you join early, so your timing is pretty much perfect seeing as we've only just begun)
(@NekoTheKat It is never too late to join, though it's not as hard to get situated if you join early, so your timing is pretty much perfect seeing as we've only just begun)
@Scryzze @crypticGrimalkin @kanceir (guess everybody's moving from my rp to this one now)

Once another ranger got here I decided to start flying early. I was already done with my patrol so I didn't see why I should wait around here when I could be soaring out of here. I didn't know which city to land at in Kalos first, but I would probably figure that out when I got there. Garchomp was in her poke ball, but only because I was on Staraptor. I've always loved the calmness of being up in the skies, it often times helps me relax after a rough battle.
@Scryzze @crypticGrimalkin @kanceir (guess everybody's moving from my rp to this one now)

Once another ranger got here I decided to start flying early. I was already done with my patrol so I didn't see why I should wait around here when I could be soaring out of here. I didn't know which city to land at in Kalos first, but I would probably figure that out when I got there. Garchomp was in her poke ball, but only because I was on Staraptor. I've always loved the calmness of being up in the skies, it often times helps me relax after a rough battle.
unknown.png
@Mediumdee @kanceir @Scryzze @NekoTheKat Bump
@Mediumdee @kanceir @Scryzze @NekoTheKat Bump
@crypticGrimalkin
ah i'm so sorry, but i'm going to have to drop out of this rp! really really sorry /.\
@crypticGrimalkin
ah i'm so sorry, but i'm going to have to drop out of this rp! really really sorry /.\
x1137.png
I N V I K T A

he/him | FR + 3

A R C A N E
arcane_1.png
T H E xxx S T A R B O U N D xxx C L A N

34816.png
1 2 3