Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Removed Apparel, Now It's Gone?
1 2
I was going to trade a dragon, so I removed all of his apparel. Ended up not trading him, went to put his apparel back on, and I think some of it is missing. All I specifically remember having that I don't have right now is a set of steampunk wings, but I think there was some more, like a vest or something... I don't think I lost anything too valuable (I hope?) but I can't even tell.
I was going to trade a dragon, so I removed all of his apparel. Ended up not trading him, went to put his apparel back on, and I think some of it is missing. All I specifically remember having that I don't have right now is a set of steampunk wings, but I think there was some more, like a vest or something... I don't think I lost anything too valuable (I hope?) but I can't even tell.
@Shingleback Clear your browser's cache and wait a while. Also note that apparel is stored chronologically, so the items will not necessarily be at the end of your apparel tab.
@Shingleback Clear your browser's cache and wait a while. Also note that apparel is stored chronologically, so the items will not necessarily be at the end of your apparel tab.
@chespin Thank you for the response! How long is "a while"? I tried clearing my cache in Chrome, and then also in my phone which I frequently use FR on, but I haven't seen anything come back yet.
@chespin Thank you for the response! How long is "a while"? I tried clearing my cache in Chrome, and then also in my phone which I frequently use FR on, but I haven't seen anything come back yet.
@Shingleback It should have been back by now. I am not sure what you can do if you are not sure what you've lost- is there a chance you did not lose anything? If you're unsure what the dragon was wearing that could be a possibility. Regardless, usually it would only take a small amount of time (an hour or less) for the items to reappear. Usually it's instantaneous.

I understand the dragon is no longer in your possession, but could you link to him? I can see if I can dig up a cached version of his page from when he was in your lair, sometimes it works, sometimes not- but it's worth trying XD
@Shingleback It should have been back by now. I am not sure what you can do if you are not sure what you've lost- is there a chance you did not lose anything? If you're unsure what the dragon was wearing that could be a possibility. Regardless, usually it would only take a small amount of time (an hour or less) for the items to reappear. Usually it's instantaneous.

I understand the dragon is no longer in your possession, but could you link to him? I can see if I can dig up a cached version of his page from when he was in your lair, sometimes it works, sometimes not- but it's worth trying XD
@chespin I actually still have the dragon, we ended up cancelling the trade. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=619859] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/6199/619859_350.png[/img] [/url] There is a chance I didn't lose anything, I suppose, but I am pretty sure he was equipped with bronze steampunk wings.
@chespin I actually still have the dragon, we ended up cancelling the trade.

619859_350.png

There is a chance I didn't lose anything, I suppose, but I am pretty sure he was equipped with bronze steampunk wings.
So it's been a few days, and I haven't gotten the missing items back. Also, on further reflection, I think I also had an Infectionist's Emblem attached to this dragon.
So it's been a few days, and I haven't gotten the missing items back. Also, on further reflection, I think I also had an Infectionist's Emblem attached to this dragon.
@Shingleback just saw this post, seems we're in the same boat.. [quote name="Weapon" date=2016-05-26 08:08:12] Today the item Black Aviator Coat went missing. No, the item is not equipped or in my hoard. I did not sell or trade it. It is missing. The item is not in limbo. I was dressing this dragon (to see what it would look like before removing) when it disappeared. I had three black aviator coats. Now I only have two. One was a gift, another I had given out prior and received back, and the last one I had bought off the AH cheaper eons ago. (as to see where they all came from) All three were in my inventory. Only 2 are now left. I am very stressed over this. I love my black jackets and they are very hard to get back/earn. Please help me or tell me if any of you have experienced what is going on. Please give me some solution to getting my black aviator coat back. [/quote] [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1866887[/url] <- the link to my thread as well, though mine was newly created. This [b]isn't[/b] an error on our side...it's an error on FRs. And that. Worries me greatly. [b]Please let me know if you get any updates or solutions.[/b]
@Shingleback just saw this post, seems we're in the same boat..
Weapon wrote on 2016-05-26:
Today the item Black Aviator Coat went missing.

No, the item is not equipped or in my hoard. I did not sell or trade it. It is missing.
The item is not in limbo.

I was dressing this dragon (to see what it would look like before removing) when it disappeared. I had three black aviator coats. Now I only have two.

One was a gift, another I had given out prior and received back, and the last one I had bought off the AH cheaper eons ago. (as to see where they all came from)

All three were in my inventory. Only 2 are now left.

I am very stressed over this. I love my black jackets and they are very hard to get back/earn.

Please help me or tell me if any of you have experienced what is going on. Please give me some solution to getting my black aviator coat back.
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1866887 <- the link to my thread as well, though mine was newly created.

This isn't an error on our side...it's an error on FRs. And that. Worries me greatly.
Please let me know if you get any updates or solutions.
Weapon || Digital Artist || EST || I always ping responses, sorry. Habitual.
@Weapon This is quite frustrating. I will fill you in if there are any developments.
@Weapon This is quite frustrating. I will fill you in if there are any developments.
@Shingleback It is, sadly. Thank you, greatly. I'll fill you anything in on my end if I hear back on how to resolve the issue- for now I'm sending in a contact us ticket for support.
@Shingleback It is, sadly. Thank you, greatly. I'll fill you anything in on my end if I hear back on how to resolve the issue- for now I'm sending in a contact us ticket for support.
@Shingleback
Turns out the item had "teleported" onto another dragon in my lair in the last apparal slot.
I'd check to see if this is the same scenario here.
@Shingleback
Turns out the item had "teleported" onto another dragon in my lair in the last apparal slot.
I'd check to see if this is the same scenario here.
1 2