Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wild Ranch [Open! Human/Animal RP]
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33
Lucas took a seat near the two girls to wait, he worried Badger would get into some sort of trouble out of his sight. But he needn't have worried, the hound came in a moment later and busied himself looking out the windows and sniffing the door to the kitchen.
Lucas took a seat near the two girls to wait, he worried Badger would get into some sort of trouble out of his sight. But he needn't have worried, the hound came in a moment later and busied himself looking out the windows and sniffing the door to the kitchen.
LizRosethorn-Elain.gif
Rose smiled back at Dalphia. Turning to Lily ((XD that IS funny)) she said "Umm, I think my friend is here with Frostbite, should I go, er...."

((@Niabi
@DalphiaRose
@GiftofArtemis
@LizRosethorn
@DaeAnimus
@LizRosethorn
@DrunkPangolin
@Venezia
))
Rose smiled back at Dalphia. Turning to Lily ((XD that IS funny)) she said "Umm, I think my friend is here with Frostbite, should I go, er...."

((@Niabi
@DalphiaRose
@GiftofArtemis
@LizRosethorn
@DaeAnimus
@LizRosethorn
@DrunkPangolin
@Venezia
))
(Sorry guys. I'm swamped this week.)

"Morning." Lily nodded to Rose in greeting and looked down the table to see if everyone was there. She knew her mother would arrive last after she had taken care of the newest residents of the ranch, that being the baby elephant and rhino.

Once finished with Striker, Jordan walked into the house, passing by a rather angry looking Wilson who was glaring at a man holding a cage with an owl inside.
"Get that bloody car off this property immediately! Can you not read the signs at the gateway that clearly stated No cars allowed?! I should call the authorities for this outrage!"

Jordan squeezed past and sat down next to Lily.
"Wow, some dude is getting his butt chewed off by the butler." He snickered, Jojo resting on his shoulders.
(Sorry guys. I'm swamped this week.)

"Morning." Lily nodded to Rose in greeting and looked down the table to see if everyone was there. She knew her mother would arrive last after she had taken care of the newest residents of the ranch, that being the baby elephant and rhino.

Once finished with Striker, Jordan walked into the house, passing by a rather angry looking Wilson who was glaring at a man holding a cage with an owl inside.
"Get that bloody car off this property immediately! Can you not read the signs at the gateway that clearly stated No cars allowed?! I should call the authorities for this outrage!"

Jordan squeezed past and sat down next to Lily.
"Wow, some dude is getting his butt chewed off by the butler." He snickered, Jojo resting on his shoulders.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
((xD so am I))

The man quickly apologized "I'm sorry sir, I shall leave almost immediately, but this is for Ms Black."

((Really tired :d))
((xD so am I))

The man quickly apologized "I'm sorry sir, I shall leave almost immediately, but this is for Ms Black."

((Really tired :d))
Wilson glared at him before taking the cage.
"Very well. Just make sure next time that you have learned to read before coming onto the property." He then turned and unceremoniously closed the door before walking to the dining room, holding the cage out at arms length. For someone who worked on a ranch, he wasn't very fond of animals. If anything, they were just dirt creating machines that made his job harder.
Wilson glared at him before taking the cage.
"Very well. Just make sure next time that you have learned to read before coming onto the property." He then turned and unceremoniously closed the door before walking to the dining room, holding the cage out at arms length. For someone who worked on a ranch, he wasn't very fond of animals. If anything, they were just dirt creating machines that made his job harder.
Please ping me so I get your message. :3
(If you have a dragon that is descended from one of my progens then I would love to see!)
(( @Venezia where are you? ))
(( @Venezia where are you? ))
animusbanner.png
Hanji nipped at Gavin's hair and the young man lightly pushed her away. Before giving another jaw cracking yawn.

"Yeah, we should." Gavin muttered and Hanji went back to to tugging on his hair. Gavin grabbed his boots and hopped around a little bit trying to get them down without sitting down. He looked rather silly but he managed to get the boots on.

"Alright after you!" He said opening the door.

((@DaeAnimus, Sorry about that I seem to be in a bit of a block.))
Hanji nipped at Gavin's hair and the young man lightly pushed her away. Before giving another jaw cracking yawn.

"Yeah, we should." Gavin muttered and Hanji went back to to tugging on his hair. Gavin grabbed his boots and hopped around a little bit trying to get them down without sitting down. He looked rather silly but he managed to get the boots on.

"Alright after you!" He said opening the door.

((@DaeAnimus, Sorry about that I seem to be in a bit of a block.))
Ava couldnt help but laugh upon seeing Sam burst into the room. Suddenly she realised she'd better start on her way to the stables if she wanted to get to breakfast early.She then rose from her chair, grabbing Asali's small leash and attaching it to her. Asali stared up at her expectantly once more. She chuckled and picked the lizard up, she didnt know why she bothered to put the leash on her anymore when the tegu would just request to be picked up and carried. She turned her head towards Sam with a smile.

"Hey, I'm going to go check up on Murray then head on down to the house, meet ya there huh?"

With that she turned out the door and left, eager to see Murray again. Upon arriving to the stables she clicked her tounge and called Murray's name.

Murray looked at the other horses with quiet curiousity. There were many other horses there, many more than there had been at the ranch, and he wondered deeply where they all had come from. Suddenly he heard what sounded like Ava calling his name and he raised his head, suddenly alert and nickered for her to find him. He gave a snort of relief upon her ecstatic face appearing in front of him. He hadn't seen Ava in two days, and the last time he did he had been taken into a trailer and shipped to the ranch. He missed the head pats as much as he did her. Speaking of which, why wasn't he recieving one now? He inspected her arms to discover the meaning of no head pats and noticed a large scaly bundle curled up and staring straight at him.

"Asali, its nice to see you again. I hope you havent been causing any trouble." He said.

"Hello to you too big guy, I'll have you know I have not bitten anyone yet."

"I hope it stays that way."

The lizard huffed and didn't respond, confirming his fears. He shook his head and hoped that she really wouldnt bite another animal.His attention returned to Ava as she put Asali on the ground, still holding her leash and gave him a head rub.

"Hey Murr, how've you been?" She said with a soft smile on her face." I know it's been a bit, and you probably want me to brush you again, but I've gotta go. I promise I'll come back later and give you a brushing and a peppermint, alright?"

With that she sighed, picked up Asali again and left the stables, the tegu staring at him over Ava's shoulder and flicking out her tounge in goodbye.

((Sorry for the long post guys!))
Ava couldnt help but laugh upon seeing Sam burst into the room. Suddenly she realised she'd better start on her way to the stables if she wanted to get to breakfast early.She then rose from her chair, grabbing Asali's small leash and attaching it to her. Asali stared up at her expectantly once more. She chuckled and picked the lizard up, she didnt know why she bothered to put the leash on her anymore when the tegu would just request to be picked up and carried. She turned her head towards Sam with a smile.

"Hey, I'm going to go check up on Murray then head on down to the house, meet ya there huh?"

With that she turned out the door and left, eager to see Murray again. Upon arriving to the stables she clicked her tounge and called Murray's name.

Murray looked at the other horses with quiet curiousity. There were many other horses there, many more than there had been at the ranch, and he wondered deeply where they all had come from. Suddenly he heard what sounded like Ava calling his name and he raised his head, suddenly alert and nickered for her to find him. He gave a snort of relief upon her ecstatic face appearing in front of him. He hadn't seen Ava in two days, and the last time he did he had been taken into a trailer and shipped to the ranch. He missed the head pats as much as he did her. Speaking of which, why wasn't he recieving one now? He inspected her arms to discover the meaning of no head pats and noticed a large scaly bundle curled up and staring straight at him.

"Asali, its nice to see you again. I hope you havent been causing any trouble." He said.

"Hello to you too big guy, I'll have you know I have not bitten anyone yet."

"I hope it stays that way."

The lizard huffed and didn't respond, confirming his fears. He shook his head and hoped that she really wouldnt bite another animal.His attention returned to Ava as she put Asali on the ground, still holding her leash and gave him a head rub.

"Hey Murr, how've you been?" She said with a soft smile on her face." I know it's been a bit, and you probably want me to brush you again, but I've gotta go. I promise I'll come back later and give you a brushing and a peppermint, alright?"

With that she sighed, picked up Asali again and left the stables, the tegu staring at him over Ava's shoulder and flicking out her tounge in goodbye.

((Sorry for the long post guys!))
Tn4TEAZ.png
"Yeah, I'm headed that way when Ray is done with breakfast." Sam waved goodbye to Ava.

When Ray was done Sam grabbed her leash, but didn't put it on. Ray hated leashes with a passion. Sam brought it along to threaten her into staying close, and to use if need be. She opened the door and let the little dog run out. She sniffed around in the grass around the cabin before Sam yelled "Heal!" she she ran back to glue herself to her owner's side.

Sam and Ray jogged to the stable, which was one of Rays favorite thing to do. She kept circling Sam and barking, "Faster! Faster!" which just sounded like yipping to her human ears.

When Sam got to the stable, Mira turned away, facing her rear to the stall door.

Sam's shoulders sagged forward. "C'mon Mira! I just want to be friends."

Mira turned her head to glare at Ray. "Oh joy. It's you again." she huffed.

Ray just sat there with her tongue hanging out as she panted. "I like the way you smell."

"How about some treats? Whats your favorite? Mints? Apples? Those little horse cookies?" Sam went to the tack room to get the saddle gear and the treats. She looked over to see Ava's horse never gave her any attitude.

Sam offered the horse one of each type. Mira snorted. "I like the cookies." as she gobbled one up.

"Cookies?!?!" Ray yipped and spun in a circle. "Second best thing to cheese!!"

Sam saw Ava leaving, and decided to head to breakfast with her. She joined Ava's side.

"Its gonna be a big day." Sam said.

"Hey pretty lizard!" Ray said.
"Yeah, I'm headed that way when Ray is done with breakfast." Sam waved goodbye to Ava.

When Ray was done Sam grabbed her leash, but didn't put it on. Ray hated leashes with a passion. Sam brought it along to threaten her into staying close, and to use if need be. She opened the door and let the little dog run out. She sniffed around in the grass around the cabin before Sam yelled "Heal!" she she ran back to glue herself to her owner's side.

Sam and Ray jogged to the stable, which was one of Rays favorite thing to do. She kept circling Sam and barking, "Faster! Faster!" which just sounded like yipping to her human ears.

When Sam got to the stable, Mira turned away, facing her rear to the stall door.

Sam's shoulders sagged forward. "C'mon Mira! I just want to be friends."

Mira turned her head to glare at Ray. "Oh joy. It's you again." she huffed.

Ray just sat there with her tongue hanging out as she panted. "I like the way you smell."

"How about some treats? Whats your favorite? Mints? Apples? Those little horse cookies?" Sam went to the tack room to get the saddle gear and the treats. She looked over to see Ava's horse never gave her any attitude.

Sam offered the horse one of each type. Mira snorted. "I like the cookies." as she gobbled one up.

"Cookies?!?!" Ray yipped and spun in a circle. "Second best thing to cheese!!"

Sam saw Ava leaving, and decided to head to breakfast with her. She joined Ava's side.

"Its gonna be a big day." Sam said.

"Hey pretty lizard!" Ray said.
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Connor smiled. "Alright."
He then exited the door with Atlas following underneath his feet.

As Connor walked towards the entrance of the mansion he noticed a car nearby and a man at the door. A delivery person? Connor thought to himself.

(( @Venezia don't worry it happens. @Niabi fixed it. ))
Connor smiled. "Alright."
He then exited the door with Atlas following underneath his feet.

As Connor walked towards the entrance of the mansion he noticed a car nearby and a man at the door. A delivery person? Connor thought to himself.

(( @Venezia don't worry it happens. @Niabi fixed it. ))
animusbanner.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 32 33