Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1 Year Raffle (CLOSED-Drawing winners)
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40
@McMod Total number of days I've had the icon in my signature: 74
@McMod Total number of days I've had the icon in my signature: 74
TFH%20Banner%20FR%20Mini_zpschfnomjl.png
aFNek6P.gifa714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png
@McMod i've had the banner in my sig for 15 days now since your post bout the new rules
@McMod i've had the banner in my sig for 15 days now since your post bout the new rules
AQw0PQz.png
@McMod

Sending gems for tickets :)
@McMod

Sending gems for tickets :)
27953444.pngLumina's lvl 25 dragons riversong_charity_raffleblack_by_manecoon-dbh5oz8.gif
@McMod
I am new! I get ten tickets free! Also I will send you 500 treasure for one extra ticket!
@McMod
I am new! I get ten tickets free! Also I will send you 500 treasure for one extra ticket!
@McMod
I've had the banner in my sig for 8 more days now.
@McMod
I've had the banner in my sig for 8 more days now.
AQw0PQz.png
bump

bump

1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@McMod

Could I get 3 tickets with 3g?
@McMod

Could I get 3 tickets with 3g?
1584_350px_staarman_by_miirshroom-dce92t5.png
Moony / they/him / +3
I'm currently checking interest in my art and I think my hatchery will (hopefully) reopen later this year! Please check back for their links later.
@McMod

Hello! :D I joined in June. Unfortunately in that time I have become totally addicted. LOL I have 500 gold to send. I would like to send more as I earn it. Thanks!
@McMod

Hello! :D I joined in June. Unfortunately in that time I have become totally addicted. LOL I have 500 gold to send. I would like to send more as I earn it. Thanks!
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@mcmod

hi mod, since the 17th of may(pg 40) i have 26 tickets from the banner in my sig ^^
@mcmod

hi mod, since the 17th of may(pg 40) i have 26 tickets from the banner in my sig ^^
Quote:

Update

@Acturiesa @AetherDragon @ajsaile @AntiFerret @AthenaMinerva @Babysaxon @Becquerell @Bonessss @BoxHeadRave @brapiper @causticbirb @cloe010 @dorumon210 @DragonDraws @Drasmir @EclecticDragon @elleirabrave @Felox @flowie @fluorescent @Frivilosity @GrumpyCatlover @gummyunicorn @Hinumi @IreliaMae @Kiyomori @kmp0511 @Kotoej @KyleTheKiwi @Lightshadow101 @Lilykittens @Lizardteeth @Melancholic @MiezMiez @MindfangSerket @Mistywolf77 @MoogleSam @mooncatcher333 @Moorising @MrNightingale117 @MystriDragon @Neonpegasus17 @nymbleflight @Oxyhemoglobin @Paintedskies97 @Pyrasaur @ranran @Ranzi @RavenWolf @Remuta @Rizuki @RyuichiFoxe @Sakku @sarasnake99 @Sheelah @sillyfangirl00 @Simplicities @SkyPhoenix @Sn0vi @Soviett @Star2021 @TasteLikeSeafood @tealbee33 @TescoFinest @TheFallenCherry @TheSunTheGodsSaw @trashlord @UnicornTrash @Unownsender @VoodooLiz @Warriorcat39 @Windex4Lyf @WolfFenrir @xandrashy @Y0Y0 @zeebeezee

Due to continued heavy workload in my daily life, I have now set the closing date for this raffle on the 2nd of July, aka the last day of Brightshine Jubilee.
All tickets have been noted down in the spreadsheet, and more things have been implemented to the first couple of posts on the first page of this thread.

If confused about anything, please consult the FAQ first. If still confused, feel free to ping/PM me with your questions!

@wompers
Please only send items/treasure/gems via PM's, not the Crossroads.

@xXMonstaerXx
Yes, 1 gem equals 1 ticket, so feel free to send over any number you'd like.

@Yokudl
Yes, I've added your free tickets to the spreadsheet.
Quote:

Update

@Acturiesa @AetherDragon @ajsaile @AntiFerret @AthenaMinerva @Babysaxon @Becquerell @Bonessss @BoxHeadRave @brapiper @causticbirb @cloe010 @dorumon210 @DragonDraws @Drasmir @EclecticDragon @elleirabrave @Felox @flowie @fluorescent @Frivilosity @GrumpyCatlover @gummyunicorn @Hinumi @IreliaMae @Kiyomori @kmp0511 @Kotoej @KyleTheKiwi @Lightshadow101 @Lilykittens @Lizardteeth @Melancholic @MiezMiez @MindfangSerket @Mistywolf77 @MoogleSam @mooncatcher333 @Moorising @MrNightingale117 @MystriDragon @Neonpegasus17 @nymbleflight @Oxyhemoglobin @Paintedskies97 @Pyrasaur @ranran @Ranzi @RavenWolf @Remuta @Rizuki @RyuichiFoxe @Sakku @sarasnake99 @Sheelah @sillyfangirl00 @Simplicities @SkyPhoenix @Sn0vi @Soviett @Star2021 @TasteLikeSeafood @tealbee33 @TescoFinest @TheFallenCherry @TheSunTheGodsSaw @trashlord @UnicornTrash @Unownsender @VoodooLiz @Warriorcat39 @Windex4Lyf @WolfFenrir @xandrashy @Y0Y0 @zeebeezee

Due to continued heavy workload in my daily life, I have now set the closing date for this raffle on the 2nd of July, aka the last day of Brightshine Jubilee.
All tickets have been noted down in the spreadsheet, and more things have been implemented to the first couple of posts on the first page of this thread.

If confused about anything, please consult the FAQ first. If still confused, feel free to ping/PM me with your questions!

@wompers
Please only send items/treasure/gems via PM's, not the Crossroads.

@xXMonstaerXx
Yes, 1 gem equals 1 ticket, so feel free to send over any number you'd like.

@Yokudl
Yes, I've added your free tickets to the spreadsheet.
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 39 40