Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | 1 Year Raffle (CLOSED-Drawing winners)
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
@McMod

can I claim 10 free tickets? I joined in February, but only started playing 2 weeks ago :)
@McMod

can I claim 10 free tickets? I joined in February, but only started playing 2 weeks ago :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@ghostpeppers

The newbie bonus applies to those who joined in February 2016 or later, so yep! I've added your tickets to the spreadsheet.
@ghostpeppers

The newbie bonus applies to those who joined in February 2016 or later, so yep! I've added your tickets to the spreadsheet.
tumblr_ovscf7Aa9d1s4p3fvo1_400.png
@McMod

i've had the banner in my siggie for 14 days since my last post.
thx
@McMod

i've had the banner in my siggie for 14 days since my last post.
thx
AQw0PQz.png
@McMod would I be able to send in more treasure? And I swore I had more than one ticket.... Maybe not. What would be the best way to send in treasure?

Edit: consulted the faq. Waiting to get the go from you!
@McMod would I be able to send in more treasure? And I swore I had more than one ticket.... Maybe not. What would be the best way to send in treasure?

Edit: consulted the faq. Waiting to get the go from you!
[center][size=5][u][b]Update[/b][/u][/size][/center] [size=1]@Acturiesa @AetherDragon @ajsaile @AntiFerret @AthenaMinerva @Babysaxon @Becquerell @Bonessss @BoxHeadRave @brapiper @causticbirb @cloe010 @dorumon210 @DragonDraws @Drasmir @EclecticDragon @elleirabrave @Felox @flowie @fluorescent @Frivilosity @GrumpyCatlover @gummyunicorn @Hinumi @IreliaMae @Kiyomori @kmp0511 @Kotoej @KyleTheKiwi @Lightshadow101 @Lilykittens @Lizardteeth @Melancholic @MiezMiez @MindfangSerket @Mistywolf77 @MoogleSam @mooncatcher333 @Moorising @MrNightingale117 @MystriDragon @Neonpegasus17 @nymbleflight @Oxyhemoglobin @Paintedskies97 @Pyrasaur @ranran @Ranzi @RavenWolf @Remuta @Rizuki @RyuichiFoxe @Sakku @sarasnake99 @Sheelah @sillyfangirl00 @Simplicities @SkyPhoenix @Sn0vi @Soviett @Star2021 @TasteLikeSeafood @tealbee33 @TescoFinest @TheFallenCherry @TheSunTheGodsSaw @trashlord @UnicornTrash @Unownsender @VoodooLiz @Warriorcat39 @Windex4Lyf @WolfFenrir @xandrashy @zeebeezee[/size] [center][item=immaculate tablet][/center] Happy Brightshine, everyone! We've entered the last week of the raffle, and Immaculate Tablets are now in season to be exchanged for tickets. The "Items for Tickets" spreadsheet has also been updated, as the raffle now accepts battle stones for tickets as well. [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-hreRuPnST4oMyDvJeH66rNnuB7sB44D8YPeKBtkBjI/edit?usp=sharing][b]Please check the spreadsheet for values.[/b][/url] The Holiday Items tab within the spreadsheet has been updated as well. I will be accepting Immaculate Tablets until roughly a couple of hours before rollover on July the 2nd, and other items/treasure/gems until 23:59 FR time the same day. ---- @RavenWolf Feel free to send in treasure whenever! I'm always accepting.
Update

@Acturiesa @AetherDragon @ajsaile @AntiFerret @AthenaMinerva @Babysaxon @Becquerell @Bonessss @BoxHeadRave @brapiper @causticbirb @cloe010 @dorumon210 @DragonDraws @Drasmir @EclecticDragon @elleirabrave @Felox @flowie @fluorescent @Frivilosity @GrumpyCatlover @gummyunicorn @Hinumi @IreliaMae @Kiyomori @kmp0511 @Kotoej @KyleTheKiwi @Lightshadow101 @Lilykittens @Lizardteeth @Melancholic @MiezMiez @MindfangSerket @Mistywolf77 @MoogleSam @mooncatcher333 @Moorising @MrNightingale117 @MystriDragon @Neonpegasus17 @nymbleflight @Oxyhemoglobin @Paintedskies97 @Pyrasaur @ranran @Ranzi @RavenWolf @Remuta @Rizuki @RyuichiFoxe @Sakku @sarasnake99 @Sheelah @sillyfangirl00 @Simplicities @SkyPhoenix @Sn0vi @Soviett @Star2021 @TasteLikeSeafood @tealbee33 @TescoFinest @TheFallenCherry @TheSunTheGodsSaw @trashlord @UnicornTrash @Unownsender @VoodooLiz @Warriorcat39 @Windex4Lyf @WolfFenrir @xandrashy @zeebeezee
Immaculate Tablet

Happy Brightshine, everyone! We've entered the last week of the raffle, and Immaculate Tablets are now in season to be exchanged for tickets. The "Items for Tickets" spreadsheet has also been updated, as the raffle now accepts battle stones for tickets as well.
Please check the spreadsheet for values.
The Holiday Items tab within the spreadsheet has been updated as well.

I will be accepting Immaculate Tablets until roughly a couple of hours before rollover on July the 2nd, and other items/treasure/gems until 23:59 FR time the same day.

----

@RavenWolf

Feel free to send in treasure whenever! I'm always accepting.

@McMod
I joined this month- can i use those ten tickets for:
3 in gentle touch
3 in Swipp's bag of paints
2 in Cool Cats Quartet
and
2 in Weary but Strong
@McMod
I joined this month- can i use those ten tickets for:
3 in gentle touch
3 in Swipp's bag of paints
2 in Cool Cats Quartet
and
2 in Weary but Strong
rowdyscooter_by_freakkatt-d9qstdl.png
@Dawnshadow245

The tickets are valid for any prize pack, as in, if your name is drawn as one of the winners of this raffle you will get to choose the prize pack you want! I'll add your tickets to the spreadsheet right away.
@Dawnshadow245

The tickets are valid for any prize pack, as in, if your name is drawn as one of the winners of this raffle you will get to choose the prize pack you want! I'll add your tickets to the spreadsheet right away.
@McMod
Sending for 20 tickets
@McMod
Sending for 20 tickets
@McMod I'll be sending over some immaculate tablets :)
@McMod I'll be sending over some immaculate tablets :)
siakb_march_slower_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dcbjai5.gif
40 ticksd please for tablets
40 ticksd please for tablets
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40