Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1096 1097
@Dracowhisp
Granted, but everyone thinks exactly alike and has exactly the same interests and hobbies and no one is ever different or unique or special at all in any way.

I wish to move to another state
@Dracowhisp
Granted, but everyone thinks exactly alike and has exactly the same interests and hobbies and no one is ever different or unique or special at all in any way.

I wish to move to another state
@Maotai Granted! Congratulations, you now live in Missouri.

I wish Dark Souls 1 and 2 would go on a steam sale
@Maotai Granted! Congratulations, you now live in Missouri.

I wish Dark Souls 1 and 2 would go on a steam sale
tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo8_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo5_100.png tumblr_ngzrrxU1xy1tfzajgo6_100.png
@MacGreine
Granted but they cost $50,000

I wish for gems
@MacGreine
Granted but they cost $50,000

I wish for gems
@NatureGirl

Granted, but they are all broken into little pieces and you cannot use them for anything.

I wish I had the Force and I was in the Star Wars universe. (BTW, if you can't tell already, I'm a major Star Wars fan.)
@NatureGirl

Granted, but they are all broken into little pieces and you cannot use them for anything.

I wish I had the Force and I was in the Star Wars universe. (BTW, if you can't tell already, I'm a major Star Wars fan.)
@Naturegirl granted, but now everything costs treasaure and you can't convert them

@Nightassassin Granted, but you are so far in the SW future that everything is dead when you get there

edit: i wish i knew what to wish for
edit 2: ninja'd, come on!
edit 3: corrupted another one, i hope nobody dealt with this so quickly
edit 4: forget it, i'm... i'm just done
@Naturegirl granted, but now everything costs treasaure and you can't convert them

@Nightassassin Granted, but you are so far in the SW future that everything is dead when you get there

edit: i wish i knew what to wish for
edit 2: ninja'd, come on!
edit 3: corrupted another one, i hope nobody dealt with this so quickly
edit 4: forget it, i'm... i'm just done
unknown.png
@NightAssasin

Granted! You are then killed by Boba Fett.

I wish to have power.
@NightAssasin

Granted! You are then killed by Boba Fett.

I wish to have power.
FooterAds.gif
@Mediumdee

Granted, only you forgot what you were going to wish for and you now have a headache from thinking too hard.

I WILL REPEAT MY WISH FROM LAST TIME SINCE I NINJA'D SOMEONE.

EDIT: OMG NOW I GET NINJA'D?!
EDIT: Really? I get ninja'd twice?
@Mediumdee

Granted, only you forgot what you were going to wish for and you now have a headache from thinking too hard.

I WILL REPEAT MY WISH FROM LAST TIME SINCE I NINJA'D SOMEONE.

EDIT: OMG NOW I GET NINJA'D?!
EDIT: Really? I get ninja'd twice?
@NightAssassin

Granted! You immediately find yourself in the star wars universe, in space. You asphyxiate and die.

I wish I could meet Lin Manuel Miranda.
@NightAssassin

Granted! You immediately find yourself in the star wars universe, in space. You asphyxiate and die.

I wish I could meet Lin Manuel Miranda.
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@LadyKnightKatsa

Granted! But You meet him in pieces.

I wish I had a dancing ice Cream.
@LadyKnightKatsa

Granted! But You meet him in pieces.

I wish I had a dancing ice Cream.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
@AaliyahMoon

Granted! But the ice cream melts all over your floor while it dances.

I wish I made $1000 a day
@AaliyahMoon

Granted! But the ice cream melts all over your floor while it dances.

I wish I made $1000 a day
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 1096 1097