Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Corrupt a Wish
1 2 ... 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1096 1097
@Mediumdee
Granted...but they all are terrible and can never evolve.

I wish for adorable kittens
@Mediumdee
Granted...but they all are terrible and can never evolve.

I wish for adorable kittens
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing

Granted... but they grow up into eldritch abominations.

I wish for a light sprite
@Blizzardwing

Granted... but they grow up into eldritch abominations.

I wish for a light sprite
- - - - - - - fe8sU3E.png- - - -7ZQASc7.png- - - - 9744ec8f5715461bd7c0486279122cf38a8dbdb1.png
@CyanDog
Someone sends you a message containing a light sprite, only to ask it back because they made a typo and sent it to the wrong person on accident.

I wish I could go to bed now
@CyanDog
Someone sends you a message containing a light sprite, only to ask it back because they made a typo and sent it to the wrong person on accident.

I wish I could go to bed now
@Maotai
Granted...but you wake back up 5 minutes later

I wish someone would buy my dragons...
@Maotai
Granted...but you wake back up 5 minutes later

I wish someone would buy my dragons...
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Blizzardwing
A trolling plague dragon buys them all, names them all 'Unnamed' and then exalts them.

I wish I had more gems
@Blizzardwing
A trolling plague dragon buys them all, names them all 'Unnamed' and then exalts them.

I wish I had more gems
@Maotai

Granted, but you now get non-stop buying impulses and aesthetics that change more quickly than you could make purchases.

I wish I liked mints a little bit more.
@Maotai

Granted, but you now get non-stop buying impulses and aesthetics that change more quickly than you could make purchases.

I wish I liked mints a little bit more.
wBOpmxj.png
@altdd1112 Granted, but now everything tastes like mints. Burger? Apple juice? Your mama's favorite cooking? Nah son, mints.

I wish I could have a million dollars.
@altdd1112 Granted, but now everything tastes like mints. Burger? Apple juice? Your mama's favorite cooking? Nah son, mints.

I wish I could have a million dollars.
@Danaidae Granted you have got million dollars but it is just play.
I wish for a castle in my town.
@Danaidae Granted you have got million dollars but it is just play.
I wish for a castle in my town.
@NatureGirl
Granted, but it's decaying, rotting, and strange things have been happening. People are going missing, some see crazy lights and shadows at night, and residents and tourists are driven away, causing the economy to fail.

I wish for a car
@NatureGirl
Granted, but it's decaying, rotting, and strange things have been happening. People are going missing, some see crazy lights and shadows at night, and residents and tourists are driven away, causing the economy to fail.

I wish for a car
@Maotai

Granted! It's blood spattered from running over snakes and turtles, has a bad transmissions, is beaten up pretty badly, and has no wheels.

I wish for world peace.
@Maotai

Granted! It's blood spattered from running over snakes and turtles, has a bad transmissions, is beaten up pretty badly, and has no wheels.

I wish for world peace.
FooterAds.gif
1 2 ... 602 603 604 605 606 ... 1096 1097