Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Imperial Palace: Soft Opening
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23
Based on what I have seen as of late, the double monochromes are hitting 400k and lowering every day. Only thing that separates em of course are the tertiaries if you can find someone seeking that range of tert. Trade wise, they are still fairly popular o3o! Hopefully this helps!
Based on what I have seen as of late, the double monochromes are hitting 400k and lowering every day. Only thing that separates em of course are the tertiaries if you can find someone seeking that range of tert. Trade wise, they are still fairly popular o3o! Hopefully this helps!
DoubleImpMagic_zpsb5f81788.png
@malis I can only offer trades:(
@malis I can only offer trades:(
@malis - I would love to buy the ob/ob/coal imp boyo you have there. I dont have what I would call an adequate offer right now, but by the end of the day I hope to be able to offer 400-500kt
@malis - I would love to buy the ob/ob/coal imp boyo you have there. I dont have what I would call an adequate offer right now, but by the end of the day I hope to be able to offer 400-500kt
@Ashtiel Yuh
@Ashtiel Yuh
@Malis [s]I want them all[/s] Lol, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but would you consider a swap up? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7752/775118_350.png[/img] For your last one? [s]*shot*[/s] Plus, I'm actually only really interested in the Double Obsidian and that SD xD
@Malis I want them all

Lol, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but would you consider a swap up?
775118_350.png For your last one? *shot*

Plus, I'm actually only really interested in the Double Obsidian and that SD xD
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@JadeEye *hugs* :]
@JadeEye *hugs* :]
tumblr_o3y21mL18h1uo92ito8_1280.png
Clan Ignatius Tumblr:Click banner above for lore, art, and more
@Aeshlyn Currently I have him up on the AH for 2000 gems but I'm willing to haggle with you guys as we're buddies.

@ElvishSorceress Thanks! Yeah, that does help. Hopefully the conversion rate for gems goes down at some point (not likely but I can hope)

@Stormagedon It kinda depends, there is a few specific colour combinations I'm looking for.

@Thamin Poke me at the end of the day and we'll chat! I can also do a split payment if anything.

@BeingOfNature If he was gened I would. ._. I actually gened up the parents myself so I'm trying to get a little back so I can gene up my next pair. What is his tert?
@Aeshlyn Currently I have him up on the AH for 2000 gems but I'm willing to haggle with you guys as we're buddies.

@ElvishSorceress Thanks! Yeah, that does help. Hopefully the conversion rate for gems goes down at some point (not likely but I can hope)

@Stormagedon It kinda depends, there is a few specific colour combinations I'm looking for.

@Thamin Poke me at the end of the day and we'll chat! I can also do a split payment if anything.

@BeingOfNature If he was gened I would. ._. I actually gened up the parents myself so I'm trying to get a little back so I can gene up my next pair. What is his tert?
singerrunesig.png wowbox.png
tatsbox.png
firstgenr.png
Rynn.png
@Malis xD Welp, it was a loooooooooooooooooooog shot anyways~ He's paired up to a TG I found off the AH that was for the same price so yeah...
Plat tert :3
@Malis xD Welp, it was a loooooooooooooooooooog shot anyways~ He's paired up to a TG I found off the AH that was for the same price so yeah...
Plat tert :3
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Malis
UGH THAT WHITE/WHITE/AVOCADO BOY. I don't supposed you'd accept one of the Skydancer babies I have hatching tomorrow as a trade? I'd offer Treasure/Gems but I don't have nearly enough of either to give.
@Malis
UGH THAT WHITE/WHITE/AVOCADO BOY. I don't supposed you'd accept one of the Skydancer babies I have hatching tomorrow as a trade? I'd offer Treasure/Gems but I don't have nearly enough of either to give.
HatcheryButton.png impminibanner.png
Every time I get quoted in this thread I'm like ???

Lovely thread though ok :D
Every time I get quoted in this thread I'm like ???

Lovely thread though ok :D
fr-banner.jpg
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 22 23