Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:Ripp's Accents:.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@ripple09
If you ever decide to reprint the wyrmwound infection accent I would love to buy one (in treasure)!
@ripple09
If you ever decide to reprint the wyrmwound infection accent I would love to buy one (in treasure)!
VHK85V8.gif
[center]Hello everyone! Long time no see! I'm returning to FR and in doing so I'd like to get back to printing some accents. However I'm lacking a little in gems so I'm taking pre-orders from those of you who would like to pay in gems in advance and will be the first to get your accents before I put the rest on the AH for gems and treasure. I'll be starting my printing some [b]Red Toadstool Accents[/b], and then printing more of my other accents from there! Just ping me if you're interested and I'll get them printed asap. [img]http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s662/ripple09/TOADSTOOLSREDBANNER_zps08ac0ebd.png[/img] @lillyleaf101 @Lyonesse @Divinity @Corvidophile @CinnamonRaccoon @cloverfield @Spiral @Lix @Watson @Jazz @ravenwind @ClockworkVixen @MissDismal @Paradox @Grimme @magharabi @Konan @Lyonesse @Switchet @snowjaguar @Harpuia @magharabi @Ickyrus @Maye @terezzi @DragonSong1986 @Grune @Raiona @Nehara @UKthewhitewolf @NowViewing @Kelenthe @Roselia @Namsuh @Niharike @Jon @Mignon @Melis @rattus @Gino @Taneko @snowpea @Skitties @Aves @Mafdet @Kompy @AugustusCaesar @AugustusCaesar @NinjaKitty @Wakor @Esinololly @Brushtail @BatCrooks @darzie @Flam @Aztec @rookjay @magharabi @Nurylon @Lanxue @Stormdragon @Minx @Narif @greywell @MagicMunster @StarChantraine @Phloxy @Konan @Marceline @Nymphalidae @Capcicle @Bluheart @Parselmouth @Khasuri @Everlind @Lupen @RationalParanoia @Aon @Sadira @Avessa @VIP @Mortveil
Hello everyone! Long time no see!

I'm returning to FR and in doing so I'd like to get back to printing some accents. However I'm lacking a little in gems so I'm taking pre-orders from those of you who would like to pay in gems in advance and will be the first to get your accents before I put the rest on the AH for gems and treasure.

I'll be starting my printing some Red Toadstool Accents, and then printing more of my other accents from there!

Just ping me if you're interested and I'll get them printed asap.

TOADSTOOLSREDBANNER_zps08ac0ebd.png

@lillyleaf101 @Lyonesse @Divinity @Corvidophile @CinnamonRaccoon @cloverfield @Spiral @Lix @Watson @Jazz @ravenwind @ClockworkVixen @MissDismal @Paradox @Grimme @magharabi @Konan @Lyonesse @Switchet @snowjaguar @Harpuia @magharabi @Ickyrus @Maye @terezzi @DragonSong1986 @Grune @Raiona @Nehara @UKthewhitewolf @NowViewing @Kelenthe @Roselia @Namsuh @Niharike @Jon @Mignon @Melis @rattus @Gino @Taneko @snowpea @Skitties @Aves @Mafdet @Kompy @AugustusCaesar @AugustusCaesar @NinjaKitty @Wakor @Esinololly @Brushtail @BatCrooks @darzie @Flam @Aztec @rookjay @magharabi @Nurylon @Lanxue @Stormdragon @Minx @Narif @greywell @MagicMunster @StarChantraine @Phloxy @Konan @Marceline @Nymphalidae @Capcicle @Bluheart @Parselmouth @Khasuri @Everlind @Lupen @RationalParanoia @Aon @Sadira @Avessa @VIP @Mortveil
banneraccents2_zps2eb67b6c.png artbannersmall_zpsa2f547bb.png

miniarcticwithid_zps1bf4e9b0.png artshopbanneravi_zpse74df610.png hatcherybanneravi_zps8fedcc4f.png skinsandaccentsbanneravi_zps15b72f3c.png
@ripple09 - Hi! Could I be taken off of pinglist, please?
@ripple09 - Hi! Could I be taken off of pinglist, please?
IMG_2906.png Art Search
Character Sales

19142803_PtuVeqht7qoFLtF.png

RAURU
19142782_4Y6BBskgHum0RlM.png
They/Them
+2 FR Time
Dyslexic
@ripple09 I remember you, my dragons are still wearing your spotted cat accents. :D I'm broke at the moment, but do keep me on the ping list for releases.
@ripple09 I remember you, my dragons are still wearing your spotted cat accents. :D I'm broke at the moment, but do keep me on the ping list for releases.
@ripple09

I'm interested in both a male spotted wildclaw accent and a female spotted wildclaw accent!
@ripple09

I'm interested in both a male spotted wildclaw accent and a female spotted wildclaw accent!
@ripple09 - Could I be taken off of pinglist, please? I already have the mushroom one I wanted!
@ripple09 - Could I be taken off of pinglist, please? I already have the mushroom one I wanted!
Puff Puff
@ripple09

Red Toadstool for me please :)
@ripple09

Red Toadstool for me please :)
vWzc3aN.png
@Sadira I'll aim to print those accents after the toadstool ;)
@Sadira I'll aim to print those accents after the toadstool ;)

miniarcticwithid_zps1bf4e9b0.png artshopbanneravi_zpse74df610.png hatcherybanneravi_zps8fedcc4f.png skinsandaccentsbanneravi_zps15b72f3c.png
@Minx
Send over the gems and I'll put you on the reserve list c:
@Minx
Send over the gems and I'll put you on the reserve list c:

@ripple09

Could you please remove me from the general pinglist, but add me to the 'Future Accents' list? Those are gorgeous accents but just don't match any of my current WCs, however I'm really looking forward to seeing a Spotted Cat or Jaguar Skydancer accent should you ever make one.
@ripple09

Could you please remove me from the general pinglist, but add me to the 'Future Accents' list? Those are gorgeous accents but just don't match any of my current WCs, however I'm really looking forward to seeing a Spotted Cat or Jaguar Skydancer accent should you ever make one.
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62