Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks, Random Nature Flight Member...
1 2 3 4 5
@Glacies, Your post absolutely made my night. Thank you so much. XDDD
@Glacies, Your post absolutely made my night. Thank you so much. XDDD
soundless_space_hatchery_signature_copy_by_vet_in_training-da0l17p.png
@mlsclassics
Yup, Bunnycruncher, XD. Something needs to happen with this RNG.
@mlsclassics
Yup, Bunnycruncher, XD. Something needs to happen with this RNG.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Hahaha, @tinkertal , yes, this must happen. But what about Door? (yes, the RNG has given me that.)
Hahaha, @tinkertal , yes, this must happen. But what about Door? (yes, the RNG has given me that.)
jCVhFoZ.gif
-tears up from laughing- To bad the dragon next to him on the list of kids isn't named Macaroni.
-tears up from laughing- To bad the dragon next to him on the list of kids isn't named Macaroni.
76zQJWq.gifCrlR6L8.gifhErEUVG.gif
LJPlSgH.gifDm3uPgR.gifdXi5w0B.gif
yup one of my hatchlings was named elbow too
yup one of my hatchlings was named elbow too
466w8yC.png
Lol, the last time i saw a thread like this i actually did go name one of my dragons Buttcheeks.
Lol, the last time i saw a thread like this i actually did go name one of my dragons Buttcheeks.
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Now I wish my lair was themed around body parts. I mean. My name is actually a reference to Troy, that's why I chose it, but it's also the scientific word for the pelvic bone. I can just see it now, all of my dragons could have been named things like 'Radius' 'Femur' 'Pituitary.' What a waste!
Now I wish my lair was themed around body parts. I mean. My name is actually a reference to Troy, that's why I chose it, but it's also the scientific word for the pelvic bone. I can just see it now, all of my dragons could have been named things like 'Radius' 'Femur' 'Pituitary.' What a waste!
Athena_456623_ID_Signature.png
Every time I see a thread complaining about how someone's dragons sold and were named (or not), I have to fight the urge to buy one of each breed of dragon and name them "Unnamed". It's a game, people.

And that Coli team sounds fabulous!!
Every time I see a thread complaining about how someone's dragons sold and were named (or not), I have to fight the urge to buy one of each breed of dragon and name them "Unnamed". It's a game, people.

And that Coli team sounds fabulous!!
smurfette.png
@smurfette
I'm not complaining here, I'm just sharing the incident. I find it pretty funny! And I generally don't care if dragons are exalted unnamed.
@smurfette
I'm not complaining here, I'm just sharing the incident. I find it pretty funny! And I generally don't care if dragons are exalted unnamed.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Ahahahah!! @smurfette Omg way to troll people! Like, '' No I swear, I named them! It's just, I mean... lack of inspiration? :c ''

I don't know, I had a clutch of 4 Pearlcatchers and I named them ''You'' ''Lost'' ''The'' ''Game''
and, yeah. I sold the father. Like, everytime the owner will look at this dragon's Offspring he'll be like ''Damn it! ''

My dream is to purchase a pair of awesomly-****** Imps, name them '' The'' and ''Game'' and then sell the youngs.
Rick rollin' dragons would be nice too. ~
Ahahahah!! @smurfette Omg way to troll people! Like, '' No I swear, I named them! It's just, I mean... lack of inspiration? :c ''

I don't know, I had a clutch of 4 Pearlcatchers and I named them ''You'' ''Lost'' ''The'' ''Game''
and, yeah. I sold the father. Like, everytime the owner will look at this dragon's Offspring he'll be like ''Damn it! ''

My dream is to purchase a pair of awesomly-****** Imps, name them '' The'' and ''Game'' and then sell the youngs.
Rick rollin' dragons would be nice too. ~
1 2 3 4 5