Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks, Random Nature Flight Member...
1 2 3 4 5
For buying one of my dragons...and naming it Elbow. Really? I bet that one was the RNG's fault.
For buying one of my dragons...and naming it Elbow. Really? I bet that one was the RNG's fault.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Oh man I kinda hope it wasn't a RNG name because whoever has that kind of humor needs to be my friend.
Oh man I kinda hope it wasn't a RNG name because whoever has that kind of humor needs to be my friend.
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
It's definitely RNG, there are 36 dragons that have been named Elbow- and all of them exalted.
It's definitely RNG, there are 36 dragons that have been named Elbow- and all of them exalted.
I was hoping this was going to be another super funny versions of these kind of threads.
Oh well, Elbow is still VERY amusing!
Potato is still my fave RNG name though.
I was hoping this was going to be another super funny versions of these kind of threads.
Oh well, Elbow is still VERY amusing!
Potato is still my fave RNG name though.
TOW2n3q.png
I don't know I think Bucket is a very nice RNG name
I don't know I think Bucket is a very nice RNG name
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I think we should have fewer threads complaining about their dragons being named Elbow and more threads complaining that their dragons aren't being named elbow.

The other day, someone bought one of my dragons and named him Mystery. Really? You think you're too good to name that dragon Elbow? Of course I blacklisted them from any future sales and also checked their actual name to make sure that if I donate blood, they won't recieve it.

Frankly, nothing annoys me more than looking at my dragons pedigrees and seeing even one non-Elbow.

36 isn't enough.
I think we should have fewer threads complaining about their dragons being named Elbow and more threads complaining that their dragons aren't being named elbow.

The other day, someone bought one of my dragons and named him Mystery. Really? You think you're too good to name that dragon Elbow? Of course I blacklisted them from any future sales and also checked their actual name to make sure that if I donate blood, they won't recieve it.

Frankly, nothing annoys me more than looking at my dragons pedigrees and seeing even one non-Elbow.

36 isn't enough.
coatls are dead to me
Beats mistyping and exalting a hideous typo xD

Sorry owner of that dragons parents!
Beats mistyping and exalting a hideous typo xD

Sorry owner of that dragons parents!
the_most_striking_part_of_s_by_lynntv-d6rdrxx.gif
I now want to see a coliseum team.

Elbow. Bucket. Potato.

THE MOST FEARED NAMES IN ALL ELEVEN REGIONS

And in eye-searing pink and neon of course.
I now want to see a coliseum team.

Elbow. Bucket. Potato.

THE MOST FEARED NAMES IN ALL ELEVEN REGIONS

And in eye-searing pink and neon of course.
JMMULK0.png
Bunnycruncher is still my favorite.

Or that fae named Atlas that was in the AH for a week. XD
Bunnycruncher is still my favorite.

Or that fae named Atlas that was in the AH for a week. XD
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
@Tinkertal darn you that team sounds so delightful.
@Tinkertal darn you that team sounds so delightful.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
1 2 3 4 5