Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thanks, Random Nature Flight Member...
1 2 3 4 5
@InuMiko6787 @Glacies

You are geniuses. :P

"Sorry" and "Worthless" have been some of the worst I've seen from the random name generator. "Face" is also pretty good. My dad's roommate had a cat named Face a long time ago... It was actually short for something, but I can't post the full name here. :( They had to pretend its name was Face when parents/other guests came over.
@InuMiko6787 @Glacies

You are geniuses. :P

"Sorry" and "Worthless" have been some of the worst I've seen from the random name generator. "Face" is also pretty good. My dad's roommate had a cat named Face a long time ago... It was actually short for something, but I can't post the full name here. :( They had to pretend its name was Face when parents/other guests came over.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@InuMiko6787
I think I love you.
@InuMiko6787
I think I love you.
TOW2n3q.png
Ah, Lame is a name in the generator! @__@
Ah, Lame is a name in the generator! @__@
I'm back but don't remember anything...
Thanks for the chuckles everyone! I have been sitting here giggling like a loon and my husband keeps giving me the side eye :P
Thanks for the chuckles everyone! I have been sitting here giggling like a loon and my husband keeps giving me the side eye :P
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
When I was trying to name my Snapper, Starlight, I actually had 'Eren' pop up.

I've been in a recent Ereri ship fangirl spree the past while sooooo..... I kinda just lost it even though the dragon was nothing at all fitting for the reference a dragon I'd own with that name would have. It was just, amazing.
When I was trying to name my Snapper, Starlight, I actually had 'Eren' pop up.

I've been in a recent Ereri ship fangirl spree the past while sooooo..... I kinda just lost it even though the dragon was nothing at all fitting for the reference a dragon I'd own with that name would have. It was just, amazing.
I'm still looking for who named my little blue ridgy BluePuntNugget before exalting. Just to give him or her a pat on the back for that one XD

The dad is one of my coli powerhouses XD

Come out little plague member...... I have more blue babies.....

Now to find to exalt breeders and name them "goodbye" and "cruelworld"
I'm still looking for who named my little blue ridgy BluePuntNugget before exalting. Just to give him or her a pat on the back for that one XD

The dad is one of my coli powerhouses XD

Come out little plague member...... I have more blue babies.....

Now to find to exalt breeders and name them "goodbye" and "cruelworld"
Retired Master of the Colourwheel and Head of the Doomsday-Project (we swear it's just a name)
get_back_to_work__by_lynntv-d6qzmy3.gif
I am seriously tempted to have an imp and a wildclaw named Forever and Nameless so on their offspring's page the pareantage reads "Forever Nameless"

Another name I've been considering is Unknown.
I am seriously tempted to have an imp and a wildclaw named Forever and Nameless so on their offspring's page the pareantage reads "Forever Nameless"

Another name I've been considering is Unknown.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
@InuMiko6787 omg i am so doing that now...
@InuMiko6787 omg i am so doing that now...
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Ever since I've seen that you can't name a dragon Unnamed, I thought about Nobody. :)

Anyway, crazy generator names.

I named a mirror Jellybean (still have her on the third page of my lair). It made me giggle. So I got a mate for her, and decided to name him Crazy (also generated). So they're now Crazy Jellybean. >=D
Ever since I've seen that you can't name a dragon Unnamed, I thought about Nobody. :)

Anyway, crazy generator names.

I named a mirror Jellybean (still have her on the third page of my lair). It made me giggle. So I got a mate for her, and decided to name him Crazy (also generated). So they're now Crazy Jellybean. >=D
Play Pokemon X/Y? Wanna swap FCs? PM me with yours so I can add back!
FC: 0963-0508-5009

Fire Safari with:
Charmeleon Magmar Braixen
I'm going to go name my three mirrors Elbow Bucket and Potato and they shall be my new coli team. They shall be greatest ever.
I'm going to go name my three mirrors Elbow Bucket and Potato and they shall be my new coli team. They shall be greatest ever.
qvTNuJR.png
1 2 3 4 5