Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stitchies - now open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lyra531: considering my inconsistent nature it might be best to send it later.

What would you like yours to look like?
@Lyra531: considering my inconsistent nature it might be best to send it later.

What would you like yours to look like?
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
@Azshyra :D surprise me! What ever vibe yur getting from the fabric go with it. :3
@Azshyra :D surprise me! What ever vibe yur getting from the fabric go with it. :3
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Lyra531: alright, I'll see what I can come up with!
@Lyra531: alright, I'll see what I can come up with!
@Lyra531: [img]http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/388/6b63.png[/img] how is this?
@Lyra531: 6b63.png

how is this?
@Azshyra :D neet! Thank you :) I'll send the tresure now
@Azshyra :D neet! Thank you :) I'll send the tresure now
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
@Azshyra

Are these still open? If so can I get a black, blue and green one with ribbons and whatever else you're feeling?

Whoot artistic freedom. xD
@Azshyra

Are these still open? If so can I get a black, blue and green one with ribbons and whatever else you're feeling?

Whoot artistic freedom. xD
Currently looking for the Shimmer Gene! PM me for details please~
@Elrisae: sure ^_^
@Elrisae: sure ^_^
@Azshyra These are so adorable! Would you be willing to make a custom one? (I know, you've been asked this about ten times, but...hey, gotta make sure, right?) Or - would it be possible for you to do a duo set? Two that match....kinda-sorta?
@Azshyra These are so adorable! Would you be willing to make a custom one? (I know, you've been asked this about ten times, but...hey, gotta make sure, right?) Or - would it be possible for you to do a duo set? Two that match....kinda-sorta?
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
@Azshyra These are sooo cute ^^ how much would it cost for two? Also, is getting them custom still an option?
@Azshyra These are sooo cute ^^ how much would it cost for two? Also, is getting them custom still an option?
CPMK3ES.gif
Dream-Dragon-Hatchery-Button.png
aiheRBy.png
@MagicCatX333: I completely lost track of this thing. I guess I could drag out the file and still make some though, but there are already so many people who asked and I've forgotten about. I feel bad. :(
@MagicCatX333: I completely lost track of this thing. I guess I could drag out the file and still make some though, but there are already so many people who asked and I've forgotten about. I feel bad. :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9