Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stitchies - now open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azshyra i love the big thick horned look... are you still offering these freely? If so how many are allowed to be chosen. i definitely could use two
@Azshyra i love the big thick horned look... are you still offering these freely? If so how many are allowed to be chosen. i definitely could use two
@Anailaigh:

big thick horned look?

You mean the jester hat mine has?

Or the other horns?

Although I could always make bigger horns. Do you have any preference in color?
@Anailaigh:

big thick horned look?

You mean the jester hat mine has?

Or the other horns?

Although I could always make bigger horns. Do you have any preference in color?
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
@Azshyra - lol the one yours has, which to me >> looks like horns XD im looking for a rainbow one (no pink) and one that matches this dragon: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4451/445021_350.png[/img] If youd be so kind ^___^
@Azshyra - lol the one yours has, which to me >> looks like horns XD

im looking for a rainbow one (no pink) and one that matches this dragon:

445021_350.png

If youd be so kind ^___^
Heh, Wakibo's has seams and bells at the end, but I can do that, sure.

I shall try to match the dragon, although I may add some extra bits.

@Anailaigh
Heh, Wakibo's has seams and bells at the end, but I can do that, sure.

I shall try to match the dragon, although I may add some extra bits.

@Anailaigh
@Azshyra - no problem, looking forward to it! I love ribbons, stars, hearts, sparkles xD so i mean maybe it could hold a fairy wand thats go ribbons wrapped around it an has a star or heart on the 'wand' tip xD i dunno but yuh looking forward to it! thank you
@Azshyra - no problem, looking forward to it! I love ribbons, stars, hearts, sparkles xD so i mean maybe it could hold a fairy wand thats go ribbons wrapped around it an has a star or heart on the 'wand' tip xD i dunno but yuh looking forward to it! thank you
@Anailaigh: I'll send you the first stage early tomorrow and the finished versions a few hours later. Although I can't promise any wands I will definitely try my best to make it look the part.
@Anailaigh: I'll send you the first stage early tomorrow and the finished versions a few hours later. Although I can't promise any wands I will definitely try my best to make it look the part.
@Azshyra - no prob! It was merely a cute suggestion
@Azshyra - no prob! It was merely a cute suggestion
@Anailaigh: I'd deliver sooner, but it's kind of late here and if I have to make new lineart I'd rather be awake when I do so
@Anailaigh: I'd deliver sooner, but it's kind of late here and if I have to make new lineart I'd rather be awake when I do so
@Azshyra Are there any free one's left?
@Azshyra Are there any free one's left?
@Stormageddon: Yep. If you want a finished one you can pick the yellow one or the blue one. OR you can ask me for colors and I'll make one for you.
@Stormageddon: Yep. If you want a finished one you can pick the yellow one or the blue one. OR you can ask me for colors and I'll make one for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9