Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Stitchies - now open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Azshyra

Do I need to sent the payment now? let me know, thank you
@Azshyra

Do I need to sent the payment now? let me know, thank you
xtal.pngPoHFSM7.jpgziva7c.pngojo1G1F.jpgxtal4.png
@Xtal: Oh and I forgot to ask, do you have any preference in Eye color?
@Xtal: Oh and I forgot to ask, do you have any preference in Eye color?
wakibo5_zpsa5f18a20.pnghe6r.png
@Xtal: you can send it or you can send it after I'm done and any possible alterations you might want.
@Xtal: you can send it or you can send it after I'm done and any possible alterations you might want.
@Azshyra

I would like ice color, similar as eye of ice flight dragon eye. if possible
@Azshyra

I would like ice color, similar as eye of ice flight dragon eye. if possible
@Xtal: alright then.

I'll probably have to make new hand lineart, which is why it'll take until tomorrow, which is to say until I'm more awake.
@Xtal: alright then.

I'll probably have to make new hand lineart, which is why it'll take until tomorrow, which is to say until I'm more awake.
@Azshyra

Just take your time. You have wonderful hand drawing skill, thanks for sharing it.

I am gonna sleep Zzz Good night.
@Azshyra

Just take your time. You have wonderful hand drawing skill, thanks for sharing it.

I am gonna sleep Zzz Good night.
@Xtal: I'm actually not very happy with my hand drawing skills, but I'm getting there. they're the part that takes longest - although that may be related to these not having any particularly articulate feet or noses.
@Xtal: I'm actually not very happy with my hand drawing skills, but I'm getting there. they're the part that takes longest - although that may be related to these not having any particularly articulate feet or noses.
@Xtal: sorry for the delay, it is finished: [img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/812/2855.png[/img]
@Xtal: sorry for the delay, it is finished:
2855.png
@Azshyra

wow , I love it. Thank you so much. XD
@Azshyra

wow , I love it. Thank you so much. XD
@Xtal: if you're fine with this version, I shall send you the full sized version via pm :)
@Xtal: if you're fine with this version, I shall send you the full sized version via pm :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9