Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe Players?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Serpenthyne It looks like my laptop won't boot Warframe rn anyways so that's a bust.

And don't worry about the mod - if I don't have a copy I can wrangle one pretty easily :P
@Serpenthyne It looks like my laptop won't boot Warframe rn anyways so that's a bust.

And don't worry about the mod - if I don't have a copy I can wrangle one pretty easily :P
water_ani.gif
@Serpenthyne [quote]Primed mods are such fusion energy hogs... [/quote] *Has like no cores left* Mm hm. ;-; I might be on later today, idk. My friend wants to drag me into a Garry's Mod server later. xD
@Serpenthyne
Quote:
Primed mods are such fusion energy hogs...

*Has like no cores left*

Mm hm. ;-;

I might be on later today, idk. My friend wants to drag me into a Garry's Mod server later. xD
4eULBaO.png
Stances are a constant thorn in my side, but I got Crimson Dervish a while ago as we slapped Grineer backsides for 30-something minutes. Friend needed Plastids so I played as Nekros, and scatterbrained me is happy that I managed to pick it up since I don't take Carrier with me terribly often.

Still no Vengeful Revenant yet, though. One day.

Hopefully Baro will bring me my much anticipated Primed Point Blank next weekend. That, or Ravage. I wonder what special new item he will bring... I forgot to get the Kubrow armor last time and I have some regrets. :c

Edit: Nice. Booben PA is live on PS4 already, so PC should be up in a while, too.
Stances are a constant thorn in my side, but I got Crimson Dervish a while ago as we slapped Grineer backsides for 30-something minutes. Friend needed Plastids so I played as Nekros, and scatterbrained me is happy that I managed to pick it up since I don't take Carrier with me terribly often.

Still no Vengeful Revenant yet, though. One day.

Hopefully Baro will bring me my much anticipated Primed Point Blank next weekend. That, or Ravage. I wonder what special new item he will bring... I forgot to get the Kubrow armor last time and I have some regrets. :c

Edit: Nice. Booben PA is live on PS4 already, so PC should be up in a while, too.
DISCO DADDY HAS ARRIVED!!!

* HYPERVENTILATES *

WHERE'S MY DAMN MONEH AGAIN?!?
DISCO DADDY HAS ARRIVED!!!

* HYPERVENTILATES *

WHERE'S MY DAMN MONEH AGAIN?!?
GMT+1 ( Germany ) : I'm 9 hours ahead of the server fyi!

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Palatine
No worries, I know how that is. My laptop boots Warframe, but... let's just say it's not happy to run it for too long, ahaha. (I really gotta invest in a quality desktop computer, for as much PC gaming as I do nowadays.)

@Morti
Man, every time Baro offers something I think I'm not interested in, I come to regret it later, so I always pick stuff up just in case. I'm hoping for Primed Flow, myself. Been wanting that mod for ages.

@NovaRaptor
Thing is I can't even be bothered to directly farm cores anymore, I just try to acquire them along the way to getting other stuff. (Though I sometimes complete Sorties while praying for Cores.)
@Palatine
No worries, I know how that is. My laptop boots Warframe, but... let's just say it's not happy to run it for too long, ahaha. (I really gotta invest in a quality desktop computer, for as much PC gaming as I do nowadays.)

@Morti
Man, every time Baro offers something I think I'm not interested in, I come to regret it later, so I always pick stuff up just in case. I'm hoping for Primed Flow, myself. Been wanting that mod for ages.

@NovaRaptor
Thing is I can't even be bothered to directly farm cores anymore, I just try to acquire them along the way to getting other stuff. (Though I sometimes complete Sorties while praying for Cores.)
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
18.12.0... What comes after 18.12.9? Update 19.

#U19HYPE

On the other hand, have some drop locations :^)

Vauban Prime BP: Confirmed to drop in T3 sabotage.
Vauban Prime Helmet: Confirmed to drop in T2 sabotage.
Vauban Prime Chassis: Confirmed to drop in T4 defense rotation C.
Vauban Prime Systems: Supposedly drops in T3 survival rotation C.

Or you could use this chart that I just found. I typed that for no reason. ;-;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4js064/vauban_prime_akstiletto_prime_and_fragor_prime/
18.12.0... What comes after 18.12.9? Update 19.

#U19HYPE

On the other hand, have some drop locations :^)

Vauban Prime BP: Confirmed to drop in T3 sabotage.
Vauban Prime Helmet: Confirmed to drop in T2 sabotage.
Vauban Prime Chassis: Confirmed to drop in T4 defense rotation C.
Vauban Prime Systems: Supposedly drops in T3 survival rotation C.

Or you could use this chart that I just found. I typed that for no reason. ;-;

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/4js064/vauban_prime_akstiletto_prime_and_fragor_prime/
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

A friend of mine dropped the chassis already and sent me a picture of the required ressources of it:

6 Argon crystals
6 Nitain extracts
1.100 plastides
and 14.000 OXIDE ( like *** )

My bets are that this is a DE troll attempt which they're going to fix, but holy sh*t it threw me out of my chair when I saw it <_<
@NovaRaptor

A friend of mine dropped the chassis already and sent me a picture of the required ressources of it:

6 Argon crystals
6 Nitain extracts
1.100 plastides
and 14.000 OXIDE ( like *** )

My bets are that this is a DE troll attempt which they're going to fix, but holy sh*t it threw me out of my chair when I saw it <_<

*sigh* I see I'm not the only one being rather disappointed.

We got the BP and Helmet already, but... T3 Survival? Again? Really? Euuugh. Hype train had to make an unexpected stop at Nopetown. At least they lowered the Oxium to 7k, but it's still a lot. :( Don't even get me started on the Nitain.
*sigh* I see I'm not the only one being rather disappointed.

We got the BP and Helmet already, but... T3 Survival? Again? Really? Euuugh. Hype train had to make an unexpected stop at Nopetown. At least they lowered the Oxium to 7k, but it's still a lot. :( Don't even get me started on the Nitain.
@Morti

My decision still stands, ima get that prime access. Both for disco daddy and that additional platinum. :D

Friend of mine even told me for what the vauban parts are going on the market right now, and honestly, selling them now will give you HUGE amounts of platinum ( 500-5.000 platinum a BP, people are insane )
@Morti

My decision still stands, ima get that prime access. Both for disco daddy and that additional platinum. :D

Friend of mine even told me for what the vauban parts are going on the market right now, and honestly, selling them now will give you HUGE amounts of platinum ( 500-5.000 platinum a BP, people are insane )

@Junreii

I wish I could do that, too. We're all agitated skeletons since we don't have that much money to spare (if any at all, really), so we're stuck with this grindfest which is especially hard on our resident Booben fanboy. Oxium is such a pain to get, I don't understand this decision at all. :S

Akstiletto drop locations aren't my kind of thing either, but I figure since it's T4, it'll be easy to come by through trading. I hope.

This has been a rather depressing evening, haha.
@Junreii

I wish I could do that, too. We're all agitated skeletons since we don't have that much money to spare (if any at all, really), so we're stuck with this grindfest which is especially hard on our resident Booben fanboy. Oxium is such a pain to get, I don't understand this decision at all. :S

Akstiletto drop locations aren't my kind of thing either, but I figure since it's T4, it'll be easy to come by through trading. I hope.

This has been a rather depressing evening, haha.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18