Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warframe Players?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@DarkElite020 It's alright. Good luck!
@DarkElite020 It's alright. Good luck!
water_ani.gif
@DarkElite020

I'm glad you decided to check for yourself anyway. Saying it's bad is an entirely personal opinion, like licorice, either you enjoy it or you don't. It's a very open-ended game more tailored towards collectors and completionists which is possibly boring for those who are neither, but in terms of gameplay, community and design it's hands down one of my favorite online games.

When you do try it out, I'd love to hear your impressions, good or bad, haha. : D
@DarkElite020

I'm glad you decided to check for yourself anyway. Saying it's bad is an entirely personal opinion, like licorice, either you enjoy it or you don't. It's a very open-ended game more tailored towards collectors and completionists which is possibly boring for those who are neither, but in terms of gameplay, community and design it's hands down one of my favorite online games.

When you do try it out, I'd love to hear your impressions, good or bad, haha. : D
Morning everybody! Hope the RNG gods have been kind to you in terms of farming vauban prime!

THOSE DARN NITAINS

I think they fixed the oxium count for one of the parts? Idk, I hope so. I also hope the price for a set dies down soon so I can buy one....
Morning everybody! Hope the RNG gods have been kind to you in terms of farming vauban prime!

THOSE DARN NITAINS

I think they fixed the oxium count for one of the parts? Idk, I hope so. I also hope the price for a set dies down soon so I can buy one....
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

We're going to dive into T3 Survival again later today. Got Lex P and Carrier BP on the C mark three times in a row so far... oh well! Not looking forward to T4 Def once that is over with, but then we only need to get the Oxium and Nitain to craft everything. :') Did you have any luck so far?

Booben's Helmet and BP are selling fairly low-ish for a new prime (up to 100p), but Chassis & Systems are going to be on the more expensive side, I suppose. Anyway, yeah, the Oxium required for the, uh, Chassis? was reduced to 7k from 14k. It sounds somewhat more doable.
@NovaRaptor

We're going to dive into T3 Survival again later today. Got Lex P and Carrier BP on the C mark three times in a row so far... oh well! Not looking forward to T4 Def once that is over with, but then we only need to get the Oxium and Nitain to craft everything. :') Did you have any luck so far?

Booben's Helmet and BP are selling fairly low-ish for a new prime (up to 100p), but Chassis & Systems are going to be on the more expensive side, I suppose. Anyway, yeah, the Oxium required for the, uh, Chassis? was reduced to 7k from 14k. It sounds somewhat more doable.
So yeah, just had this random idea of how it would be to create a group on a platform with active chat for all the people here so that we don't have to check this thread every time ^^

First thing that would jump to my mind is skype, but other suggestions are always welcome! :D

... That is if everyone's fine with that idea. ^^
So yeah, just had this random idea of how it would be to create a group on a platform with active chat for all the people here so that we don't have to check this thread every time ^^

First thing that would jump to my mind is skype, but other suggestions are always welcome! :D

... That is if everyone's fine with that idea. ^^
GMT+1 ( Germany ) : I'm 9 hours ahead of the server fyi!

fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
@Junreii

I'm not allowed to have Skype so... xD You know I have a Steam, but there's this thing called Discord that is free, and you can even host vcs there. It's like skype but no video chat I guess. I have one, but I can always create a new channel!
@Junreii

I'm not allowed to have Skype so... xD You know I have a Steam, but there's this thing called Discord that is free, and you can even host vcs there. It's like skype but no video chat I guess. I have one, but I can always create a new channel!
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

Sounds great! Though we don't necessarily need video chat, or even voice chat xD

I was thinking about a plain chatroom in which everyone can log into without the need of an invitation :p So that discussing Warframe becomes much, MUCH easier. xD

...Unless people want to stick to this thread of course :D Idm ^^
@NovaRaptor

Sounds great! Though we don't necessarily need video chat, or even voice chat xD

I was thinking about a plain chatroom in which everyone can log into without the need of an invitation :p So that discussing Warframe becomes much, MUCH easier. xD

...Unless people want to stick to this thread of course :D Idm ^^

@Junreii

I have nothing else to do with my life right now, so I'll go make it now and post a link here. xD
@Junreii

I have nothing else to do with my life right now, so I'll go make it now and post a link here. xD
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor [img]http://i.imgur.com/0tWidXa.png[/img]
@NovaRaptor

0tWidXa.png

@Junreii

I AM SORRY FOR DISOBEYING WARFRAME GODS ;-; xD

I'll go setup the chat though and have different sections for different things. :P
@Junreii

I AM SORRY FOR DISOBEYING WARFRAME GODS ;-; xD

I'll go setup the chat though and have different sections for different things. :P
4eULBaO.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18