Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | YARD SARD [temp hiatus]
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
@Pokemon Granite Guardians go for 24g/17kt, so, total, 525g/378kt! If that's fine with you, go ahead and set up a CR, and I'll get together the familiars!
@Pokemon Granite Guardians go for 24g/17kt, so, total, 525g/378kt! If that's fine with you, go ahead and set up a CR, and I'll get together the familiars!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly: I only have 200kt right now, so I will earn the rest in a few days' time. :)
@Northernly: I only have 200kt right now, so I will earn the rest in a few days' time. :)
@Pokemon Gotcha! I'll hold on to them, just shoot me the CR when you get it all together! (And possibly list when familiars you were after, to help out my goldfish memory, haha)
@Pokemon Gotcha! I'll hold on to them, just shoot me the CR when you get it all together! (And possibly list when familiars you were after, to help out my goldfish memory, haha)

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Northernly do you happen to have the Snowy Mane accent? If yes, would you go below AH? I've been tracking the prices of fest accents for a few months, and this one is really inflated right now - not sure if it even sells at this price (and you did mention OBO...). I'd happily take it off your hands for about 200 KT.
If you don't have it or aren't interested, I apologize for bothering you! And good luck with your sale ^_^
@Northernly do you happen to have the Snowy Mane accent? If yes, would you go below AH? I've been tracking the prices of fest accents for a few months, and this one is really inflated right now - not sure if it even sells at this price (and you did mention OBO...). I'd happily take it off your hands for about 200 KT.
If you don't have it or aren't interested, I apologize for bothering you! And good luck with your sale ^_^
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
@Northernly
How many eliminates, ambushes, rallies, berserkers and saps do you have and how much for each?
Thank you. ^.^

~reiya
@Northernly
How many eliminates, ambushes, rallies, berserkers and saps do you have and how much for each?
Thank you. ^.^

~reiya
dT9HQge.png
vZmPWxA.png
gTTW2gA.png
cutkr0S.png
hUchsi0.png
Al1BEGR.png
@Northernly
Do you have another eliminate? I'd love to buy one more if possible!
@Northernly
Do you have another eliminate? I'd love to buy one more if possible!
guYenco.png
@northernly Sorry to keep you waiting! How much for sunbeam sentinel and entangled creeper?
@northernly Sorry to keep you waiting! How much for sunbeam sentinel and entangled creeper?
dhay-->Alicio-->Charioteer

Please ping me! I don't subscribe to my posts.
@Northernly
Can I buy 1 Solar Blades from ya? :)
@Northernly
Can I buy 1 Solar Blades from ya? :)
@sQld I don't have that one, sorry! Your well wishes are appreciated though <3 Best of luck with finding it for a decent price, haha

@Aireiya @Kakoe I've only got one eliminate, but they're down to 175g/126kt from earlier. First come, first serve on it, I suppose? So if Aireiya doesn't want it, it'll go to Kakoe? Either way, I plan to hop into the coliseum and grind today, so maybe I'll come out with some more! (Arena, here I come!)

And Aireiya, aside from the eliminate, I have...
16 ambushes, 38g/27kt a piece
5 rallies, 70g/50.4kt a piece
11 berserkers, 10g/7.2kt a piece
and 1 sap, for 15g/10.8kt

@Dhay Ambushes went down to 38g/26kt! So once you finish up what you'd like, just gimme the list and I'll tally up accordingly!

As for the skins: Sunbeam Sentinel for 250g/180kt, and Entangled Creeper for 190g/137kt!
@sQld I don't have that one, sorry! Your well wishes are appreciated though <3 Best of luck with finding it for a decent price, haha

@Aireiya @Kakoe I've only got one eliminate, but they're down to 175g/126kt from earlier. First come, first serve on it, I suppose? So if Aireiya doesn't want it, it'll go to Kakoe? Either way, I plan to hop into the coliseum and grind today, so maybe I'll come out with some more! (Arena, here I come!)

And Aireiya, aside from the eliminate, I have...
16 ambushes, 38g/27kt a piece
5 rallies, 70g/50.4kt a piece
11 berserkers, 10g/7.2kt a piece
and 1 sap, for 15g/10.8kt

@Dhay Ambushes went down to 38g/26kt! So once you finish up what you'd like, just gimme the list and I'll tally up accordingly!

As for the skins: Sunbeam Sentinel for 250g/180kt, and Entangled Creeper for 190g/137kt!

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
@Seraphaze If 190g/136.8kt for it sounds good, go ahead and shoot over a CR! c:
@Seraphaze If 190g/136.8kt for it sounds good, go ahead and shoot over a CR! c:

HW4lpxl.png
sb2gncP.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24