Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 280 281
@Noki, I wasn't, but I assume that was a glitch. No big deal unless I was chosen as a winner, which I doubt I was, lol. I was just clarifying for knowledge sake.
@Noki, I wasn't, but I assume that was a glitch. No big deal unless I was chosen as a winner, which I doubt I was, lol. I was just clarifying for knowledge sake.
doFoi94.png
Ah, thank you! Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^'
Ah, thank you! Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^'
Ah, finally...

Got all prizes to all current winners. If you ever wanted to see a list of winners, all you have to do is sort the Prize Packages tab, column C (Claimant) alphabetically.

Now, cake for supper! I'll draw a small batch after that and get going to bed.
Ah, finally...

Got all prizes to all current winners. If you ever wanted to see a list of winners, all you have to do is sort the Prize Packages tab, column C (Claimant) alphabetically.

Now, cake for supper! I'll draw a small batch after that and get going to bed.
@Noki

May I please take off the banner now?
@Noki

May I please take off the banner now?

ZhOjsSa.png
Ping me if I am a winner or not, thank you again!
ARE YOU READY TO WIN? I BET YOU ARE, BECAUSE HERE COMES ROUND FOUR...

Winners of this round are...

@LowBattery, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@LightningHero, winner of a tier 4 prize!
@StormDreamer, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@Derparoo, winner of a tier 10 prize!
@Moviefan53, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@Clayr, winner of a tier 4 prize!
@absinthy, winner of a tier 8 prize!
@Bluetadamore, winner of a tier 3 prize!
@Sorikia, winner of a tier 2 prize! (the RNG gods smile upon you!)
@Giasows, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@lunaala, winner of a tier 9 prize!
@TiaDaWerecat, winner of a tier 9 prize!
@MrParadoxity, winner of a tier 8 prize!
@TaintedIllusions, winner of a tier 5 prize!
@Paloola, winner of a tier 9 prize!

And there we have it! 15 more winners for you. :) That's the only batch I'll be doing tonight, so enjoy and I'll see you all in the morning! (like, less than 12 hours I'm sure)

Random piece of interest, I rolled @trashraptor twice... with the exact same entry number. What are the odds, you lucky duck?

@Ankha @edra @AquariusStudios @hinatot @CornixElecti @Emmahaa @KurtCobain @Elysadie @Seasons @LoveHorse @Photokinetic @Pinselohr @Draconequis @Kpribbit @Juri01 @Bluegill @SkyyeofEmber @Finchan @Zaelium @beargirl1393 @HisMajestyJareth @PrincessRibbons @Pixis @ChronaLilly @Dewberry @Catwyrm @Acolyte @Acaidia @Irien @LadyFromEast @dragonbano @dragonbano @Derparoo @DemonWingless @Geekhyena @MightyNinja11 @Moviefan53 @Bluetadamore @Visionrift @TheStormCatcher @CorvusIgnis @Theinkqusitr201 @Contigo @RuneWitch31137 @Mimmy @HuntToAchieve @nogitsune1992 @KayMentrae @technobirdy @Lordo @aly922 @Frogata @Etahrey @EeveelutionTamer @Elkhorndragon @Kikatzu @HyperHazerdious @Havril @InsidiousTurtle @LupinWulf @GentleOceanWind @xxsnowyxxx @SpiceyMuffins @Vanillart @Pretzii @arashiyama @Sylkaen @SkunkLover @Malachite @Atzien @Ludiya @Jetta @LancelotOfTheSky
ARE YOU READY TO WIN? I BET YOU ARE, BECAUSE HERE COMES ROUND FOUR...

Winners of this round are...

@LowBattery, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@LightningHero, winner of a tier 4 prize!
@StormDreamer, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@Derparoo, winner of a tier 10 prize!
@Moviefan53, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@Clayr, winner of a tier 4 prize!
@absinthy, winner of a tier 8 prize!
@Bluetadamore, winner of a tier 3 prize!
@Sorikia, winner of a tier 2 prize! (the RNG gods smile upon you!)
@Giasows, winner of a tier 11 prize!
@lunaala, winner of a tier 9 prize!
@TiaDaWerecat, winner of a tier 9 prize!
@MrParadoxity, winner of a tier 8 prize!
@TaintedIllusions, winner of a tier 5 prize!
@Paloola, winner of a tier 9 prize!

And there we have it! 15 more winners for you. :) That's the only batch I'll be doing tonight, so enjoy and I'll see you all in the morning! (like, less than 12 hours I'm sure)

Random piece of interest, I rolled @trashraptor twice... with the exact same entry number. What are the odds, you lucky duck?

@Ankha @edra @AquariusStudios @hinatot @CornixElecti @Emmahaa @KurtCobain @Elysadie @Seasons @LoveHorse @Photokinetic @Pinselohr @Draconequis @Kpribbit @Juri01 @Bluegill @SkyyeofEmber @Finchan @Zaelium @beargirl1393 @HisMajestyJareth @PrincessRibbons @Pixis @ChronaLilly @Dewberry @Catwyrm @Acolyte @Acaidia @Irien @LadyFromEast @dragonbano @dragonbano @Derparoo @DemonWingless @Geekhyena @MightyNinja11 @Moviefan53 @Bluetadamore @Visionrift @TheStormCatcher @CorvusIgnis @Theinkqusitr201 @Contigo @RuneWitch31137 @Mimmy @HuntToAchieve @nogitsune1992 @KayMentrae @technobirdy @Lordo @aly922 @Frogata @Etahrey @EeveelutionTamer @Elkhorndragon @Kikatzu @HyperHazerdious @Havril @InsidiousTurtle @LupinWulf @GentleOceanWind @xxsnowyxxx @SpiceyMuffins @Vanillart @Pretzii @arashiyama @Sylkaen @SkunkLover @Malachite @Atzien @Ludiya @Jetta @LancelotOfTheSky
@Contigo Oh of course! Ages ago :P
@Contigo Oh of course! Ages ago :P
@Noki

I would like to have...
Teardrop Citrine Set
or...
Keep it Simple.

(Did... did I do this right..?)
@Noki

I would like to have...
Teardrop Citrine Set
or...