Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281
@Noki I have said it all before. Have fun whatever you do. If you ever come back please look me up. I will give you some dragons or whatever you need to get another start. Thank you for all the neat stuff. Cheers! ^..^
@Noki I have said it all before. Have fun whatever you do. If you ever come back please look me up. I will give you some dragons or whatever you need to get another start. Thank you for all the neat stuff. Cheers! ^..^
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
You will be missed ;-;
You will be missed ;-;
@Fistbump it's possible I missed it! If you can locate it I can make it happen. :)
@Fistbump it's possible I missed it! If you can locate it I can make it happen. :)
Best of luck!
Best of luck!
@fistbump oh yes. But the rules clearly stated to reply within 24 hours of the winning announcement and that didn't happen, which is why he missed out.
@fistbump oh yes. But the rules clearly stated to reply within 24 hours of the winning announcement and that didn't happen, which is why he missed out.
Farewell @Noki! Thank you for this opportunity and I wish you success and most joyous happiness outside of Flight Rising! <3
Farewell @Noki! Thank you for this opportunity and I wish you success and most joyous happiness outside of Flight Rising! <3
FR Tumblr | DeviantArt | Personal Tumblr
Searching for Fire/Lemon/Red Fiery Eyed Female
You will be missed~
I hope you enjoy... the rest of your life, and stuff. ^-^
Thank you Noki, and Farewell.
You will be missed~
I hope you enjoy... the rest of your life, and stuff. ^-^
DmRdZYl.png
Thanks so much for the opportunity and good luck to you on future endeavors!
@Noki
Thanks so much for the opportunity and good luck to you on future endeavors!
@Noki
~Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty.~
@Noki

Enjoy your time away from FR - thanks for the raffle!
@Noki

Enjoy your time away from FR - thanks for the raffle!
LxbWmll.png
@Noki

I'm not sure if I was pinged... I'm sorry if I missed something... I've been fighting with pneumonia for the past few months and have not been well enough the last few weeks to come back online for long. If I missed it, very sorry. Thanks much for allowing me the chance at least.
@Noki

I'm not sure if I was pinged... I'm sorry if I missed something... I've been fighting with pneumonia for the past few months and have not been well enough the last few weeks to come back online for long. If I missed it, very sorry. Thanks much for allowing me the chance at least.
arcane_egg_signature_by_masq_d-d8lhdp0.png JOJIQLh.png mwqxUtS.png
1 2 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281