Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | All pet owners have had this moment
1 2 3
My dogs get stepped on and kicked all the time, because they won't stay out of the way/still.

Especially my older dog, who likes to raise his head as you step over him, so your trailing foot catches him in the side of the head.
My dogs get stepped on and kicked all the time, because they won't stay out of the way/still.

Especially my older dog, who likes to raise his head as you step over him, so your trailing foot catches him in the side of the head.
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
I always feel bad if I accidentally set on Jiro's paws. Or tail. The one time, I took him to the vet to get his nails done and I had to put anti flea/tick/etc on him. He hates getting his nails done (but is typically good behaved) and hated when I'd put that stuff on him.

Not only did he fight me on it and did several Shiba Screams, once it was all said and done and I got it on him, he went and laid half way under a table in the next room and glared at me for several hours.

I felt so so bad for that and I asked the vet if there wasn't something he could eat instead for the fleas and ticks prevention. There is and since then I've been giving that to him with his heartworm stuff.
I always feel bad if I accidentally set on Jiro's paws. Or tail. The one time, I took him to the vet to get his nails done and I had to put anti flea/tick/etc on him. He hates getting his nails done (but is typically good behaved) and hated when I'd put that stuff on him.

Not only did he fight me on it and did several Shiba Screams, once it was all said and done and I got it on him, he went and laid half way under a table in the next room and glared at me for several hours.

I felt so so bad for that and I asked the vet if there wasn't something he could eat instead for the fleas and ticks prevention. There is and since then I've been giving that to him with his heartworm stuff.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
oh jeez last summer my mom's boyfriend and his daughter got a little beagle puppy and his daughter was acting stupid and she tried to kick one of the puppy's toys but he jumped in front of her foot at the last second and got kicked in the head so hard that he peed himself. he was a-okay within like a half hour, though.

also there was this one time when i was about 8-ish that i was holding my dog (a shih tzu) while walking out to our car to go to school in the winter time. i slipped on some ice in the driveway and started to fall forwards. mid-fall i realized i was going to smush my dog so i stuck out my elbows and crunched them up pretty painfully to avoid literally crushing the small puppy in my arms. my dog was fine. i wasn't, but that's okay.
oh jeez last summer my mom's boyfriend and his daughter got a little beagle puppy and his daughter was acting stupid and she tried to kick one of the puppy's toys but he jumped in front of her foot at the last second and got kicked in the head so hard that he peed himself. he was a-okay within like a half hour, though.

also there was this one time when i was about 8-ish that i was holding my dog (a shih tzu) while walking out to our car to go to school in the winter time. i slipped on some ice in the driveway and started to fall forwards. mid-fall i realized i was going to smush my dog so i stuck out my elbows and crunched them up pretty painfully to avoid literally crushing the small puppy in my arms. my dog was fine. i wasn't, but that's okay.
kaylee
she/her
fr +2
@SnickerToodles

YEAH MAN actually.. just this morning.. I've got a Great Dane & Bullmastiff mix, so his head goes above my waist. I was bringing him in and turned to make sure my other dogs were following and smacked him with the leash ;_; I immediately bent down and hugged him while saying "oh my gosh I'm so sorry Murphy I love you so much"

The worst incident would be with my lil maltese. I thought it would be okay to let him outside without his leash on, especially since we lived in rural KY and he is super obedient. Well, we walked out together and saw the neighbor's monster of a pit bull (not actually a monster, but huge compared to a 6lb maltie) :' ) He ran to the dog, growled, the pit bull growled back and was ready to fight, and little guy shot back towards me so fast and jumped into my arms. I tried to take him in quickly, dropped him in a puddle, and threw him inside so the other dog didn't hurt him, all while the very large cutie stared at us. I waved goodbye to the doggie, went inside, and proceeded to hug my little loser forever.
@SnickerToodles

YEAH MAN actually.. just this morning.. I've got a Great Dane & Bullmastiff mix, so his head goes above my waist. I was bringing him in and turned to make sure my other dogs were following and smacked him with the leash ;_; I immediately bent down and hugged him while saying "oh my gosh I'm so sorry Murphy I love you so much"

The worst incident would be with my lil maltese. I thought it would be okay to let him outside without his leash on, especially since we lived in rural KY and he is super obedient. Well, we walked out together and saw the neighbor's monster of a pit bull (not actually a monster, but huge compared to a 6lb maltie) :' ) He ran to the dog, growled, the pit bull growled back and was ready to fight, and little guy shot back towards me so fast and jumped into my arms. I tried to take him in quickly, dropped him in a puddle, and threw him inside so the other dog didn't hurt him, all while the very large cutie stared at us. I waved goodbye to the doggie, went inside, and proceeded to hug my little loser forever.
I stepped on my cat once when I was climbing down the stairs because it was dark and she's grey, tiny, and good at hiding. I ended up more hurt than her because I fell and got a nasty bruise when she moved out of the way. She just ran into the other room and fell asleep. I was so terrified I'd like, killed her or something, and spent 30 min trying to find her. Only to find a sleeping, purring, perfectly fine cat. D:

One of my other cats has gotten his tail and paws stepped on so much (because doesn't bother to stay out of the way or tuck in his tail when he's eating) he barely even complains. He just gives you this dirty look and meows softly if you don't move your foot right away, like "Hey. Get off, man."
I stepped on my cat once when I was climbing down the stairs because it was dark and she's grey, tiny, and good at hiding. I ended up more hurt than her because I fell and got a nasty bruise when she moved out of the way. She just ran into the other room and fell asleep. I was so terrified I'd like, killed her or something, and spent 30 min trying to find her. Only to find a sleeping, purring, perfectly fine cat. D:

One of my other cats has gotten his tail and paws stepped on so much (because doesn't bother to stay out of the way or tuck in his tail when he's eating) he barely even complains. He just gives you this dirty look and meows softly if you don't move your foot right away, like "Hey. Get off, man."
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I was just Longboardin',and suddenly my little Jackie dog just walks in the way and I hit his hind leg with the board ;-; Even though he could've walk himself I carried him the way home... xD
Also I always tripped over my Dad's cat because she has nothing else to do than walking around my legs when I went up the stairs with her (cat owners may know this xD)
I was just Longboardin',and suddenly my little Jackie dog just walks in the way and I hit his hind leg with the board ;-; Even though he could've walk himself I carried him the way home... xD
Also I always tripped over my Dad's cat because she has nothing else to do than walking around my legs when I went up the stairs with her (cat owners may know this xD)
pssst... dragons for sale here
my mom once accidentally shut the door on my cat's tail, and my cat s c r e a m e d. i hope i never hear another sound like that again.
my mom once accidentally shut the door on my cat's tail, and my cat s c r e a m e d. i hope i never hear another sound like that again.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
My cat likes to dart in front of me as I walk which will often result in accidentally kicking him.
My cat likes to dart in front of me as I walk which will often result in accidentally kicking him.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
The other day my uncle pinched my dog's ear in the clasp of the collar when he was taking the dog out for a walk. My dog yelped and my uncle was so upset he cried a little. The dog was fine :p

My dog has a tendency to shadow people and he randomly tries to shove his head in your hands or lap when you're doing other things. So we are always tripping over him or kneeing him or hitting him in the face when we try to walk or gesture. He always steps on our feet, too... all 80 lbs of him.

The other day my uncle pinched my dog's ear in the clasp of the collar when he was taking the dog out for a walk. My dog yelped and my uncle was so upset he cried a little. The dog was fine :p

My dog has a tendency to shadow people and he randomly tries to shove his head in your hands or lap when you're doing other things. So we are always tripping over him or kneeing him or hitting him in the face when we try to walk or gesture. He always steps on our feet, too... all 80 lbs of him.

One of my cats has a habit of sleeping underneath the blanket that hangs off my bed (Blanket is for my dog, it's often falling off) and I have stepped on her numerous times.

I also once kicked our chihuahua a few feet because she ran in front of me and I felt like a terrible person for days afterwords (She was fine).
One of my cats has a habit of sleeping underneath the blanket that hangs off my bed (Blanket is for my dog, it's often falling off) and I have stepped on her numerous times.

I also once kicked our chihuahua a few feet because she ran in front of me and I felt like a terrible person for days afterwords (She was fine).
1 2 3