Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Alive's Accents
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 337 338
@Alive
Looks like they're all sold on the AH! D: Is it possible to get a treasure spot for the next Chains of Farewell run?

why are all of your female imp accents gorgeous you're killing my bank i'm broke after this
@Alive
Looks like they're all sold on the AH! D: Is it possible to get a treasure spot for the next Chains of Farewell run?

why are all of your female imp accents gorgeous you're killing my bank i'm broke after this
CXfqH7a.pngM5EDhpX.gifft__jellal_attack_stamp_by_assassin_chan_saku-d4sbclf.gifo2lQNdu.gif
Mega cool accent, have a bump!
Mega cool accent, have a bump!
YsUBlZc.png
@Alive

Darn! I missed it. Could I have a slot for the next run of The Chains of Farewell?
@Alive

Darn! I missed it. Could I have a slot for the next run of The Chains of Farewell?
VbrklUz.png9TDiR0b.pngeT0v5eI.png
@zorramala Yes, 500g! You can pay now or when it arrives, whichever you're more confortable with! :D And I added you to my general pinglist, thanks so much!
Ahh she's beautiful! Thank you for showing her to me! ;o;

@NightmaricZor Added to a treasure slot! Ahh, thank you so much, haha! <3

@CosmicAsh Yep, I added you, thank you! :D
@zorramala Yes, 500g! You can pay now or when it arrives, whichever you're more confortable with! :D And I added you to my general pinglist, thanks so much!
Ahh she's beautiful! Thank you for showing her to me! ;o;

@NightmaricZor Added to a treasure slot! Ahh, thank you so much, haha! <3

@CosmicAsh Yep, I added you, thank you! :D
sdfs_by_esdren-dbwy3bv.png
@alive payment sent ty so much
@alive payment sent ty so much
dragon-age_judgement_bioware_926x1600_marked.jpg
Some of accents came in today! If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something!

The ninth run of Witch of Caged Light has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (500g)

@Soupy @Kaitii @wmctalon @GreenFairy @yool @Corvidophile @Deva @MechanicalFillet

Gem / Treasure slots: (500g or 340kt)

@Mariposas @Phraxis (t)

I'll reply with your copy as soon as I receive the payment! ^^
You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!

The thirteenth run of Divine Beasts has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (700g)

@gazarath @Othelia @cheynei @Strawberryjello @TheMythril @Mercendia @bionicdingo @Arborpunk

Gem / Treasure slots: (700g or 476kt)

@Eaolain @lupen

You can message me or set up a CR, either is ok! Keep in mind for CRs, the "no longer possessing items glitch" may happen, please let me know if it does!

My holding deadline is 7 days. I'll ping you on the last day as a reminder. Let me know if you need an extension!
Some of accents came in today! If you received a ping then that means you'll either be receiving something in your mail shortly or is missing payment for something!

The ninth run of Witch of Caged Light has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (500g)

@Soupy @Kaitii @wmctalon @GreenFairy @yool @Corvidophile @Deva @MechanicalFillet

Gem / Treasure slots: (500g or 340kt)

@Mariposas @Phraxis (t)

The thirteenth run of Divine Beasts has arrived!

Requiring payment:

Gem slots: (700g)

@gazarath @Othelia @cheynei @Strawberryjello @TheMythril @Mercendia @bionicdingo @Arborpunk

Gem / Treasure slots: (700g or 476kt)

@Eaolain @lupen

@Alive
I'd like a slot for The Chains of Farewell please :>
@Alive
I'd like a slot for The Chains of Farewell please :>
@Alive Hey there! Can you please hold my two accents for a few more days? I have been super busy/AFK, I need a chance to sit at my actual desktop so I can send payment. (I'm currently in a drive thru X-D)

I'd love a slot for the new fae accent, and would also like to prepay for that slot if at all possible!
@Alive Hey there! Can you please hold my two accents for a few more days? I have been super busy/AFK, I need a chance to sit at my actual desktop so I can send payment. (I'm currently in a drive thru X-D)

I'd love a slot for the new fae accent, and would also like to prepay for that slot if at all possible!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Bacardi Added, thank you! :D

@butcherbaby Of course! I marked you two slots down for extensions. :D It looks like you already have a slot for the new Fae one, prepaying is definetly okay! I'll mark you down as paid whenever I receive the payment. ^u^
@Bacardi Added, thank you! :D

@butcherbaby Of course! I marked you two slots down for extensions. :D It looks like you already have a slot for the new Fae one, prepaying is definetly okay! I'll mark you down as paid whenever I receive the payment. ^u^
@Alive hi~Could I have preview of Ages Lost?this girl [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=220524&tab=dragon&did=21224177][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/212242/21224177_350.png[/img][/url] and could I be added in your general ping list?Thank you!! xie xie alive:D
@Alive
hi~Could I have preview of Ages Lost?this girl
21224177_350.png
and could I be added in your general ping list?Thank you!!
xie xie alive:D
sPF2I8A.png MumyQ5E.gif
1 2 ... 151 152 153 154 155 ... 337 338