Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | + brioche acccents + getting ready
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 142 143
@brioche

Could I buy whispered star trails CM please?
@brioche

Could I buy whispered star trails CM please?
@brioche

I would like to purchase whispered star-trails CM for 650 Gems in possible. Thanks in advance! <3
@brioche

I would like to purchase whispered star-trails CM for 650 Gems in possible. Thanks in advance! <3
270v3Zm.pngI0a76cV.pngUrNPAvB.pngNJCF29s.png
@brioche

If you still have one, I would like to grab 'fresh star-trails CF'
@brioche

If you still have one, I would like to grab 'fresh star-trails CF'
@Brioche
Could I get copies of Sleepy Star Trails M & F, Whispered M & F & Bubblegum M & F please
& Strawberry, Mint, Berry & Grape frosting please
@Brioche
Could I get copies of Sleepy Star Trails M & F, Whispered M & F & Bubblegum M & F please
& Strawberry, Mint, Berry & Grape frosting please
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@Brioche;
I confirmed my half for the trade but it was canceled afterwards? 'o'
@Brioche;
I confirmed my half for the trade but it was canceled afterwards? 'o'
33fdrb8.jpgmh52l0.jpg
2cf5awh.jpg34j5agn.jpg2lie81u.jpg
@Toothiana i sent you a message in the trade but it must have disappeared when i cancelled the trade??? anyway! i was just saying it kept saying i didnt have the item in my inventory even though i've got multiple copies of the accent in my hoard and if you could send over the CR instead (maybe that'll fix it?) i'll resend one and see if it fixes it!
@Toothiana i sent you a message in the trade but it must have disappeared when i cancelled the trade??? anyway! i was just saying it kept saying i didnt have the item in my inventory even though i've got multiple copies of the accent in my hoard and if you could send over the CR instead (maybe that'll fix it?) i'll resend one and see if it fixes it!
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@Meese no worries! i'm totally ok with reselling as long as they're not resold for alot more than the purchase price!
@Meese no worries! i'm totally ok with reselling as long as they're not resold for alot more than the purchase price!
bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png accents bullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.pngbullet_by_okyi-d94p3a2.png
@Irregular trade is doing something funny where is says i don't have the item but i can see it in my hoard? i'm going to cancel and resend the CR!
@Irregular trade is doing something funny where is says i don't have the item but i can see it in my hoard? i'm going to cancel and resend the CR!
@brioche

could I get a copy of glitter ghoul?
@brioche

could I get a copy of glitter ghoul?
@brioche

Are there any copies of star trails left? I'd like whispered star-trails
@brioche

Are there any copies of star trails left? I'd like whispered star-trails
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
1 2 ... 136 137 138 139 140 ... 142 143