Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *Opens arms* Tell me of your fails
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Nazmiye

That sounds... painful...

And that last thing makes me gag, omg! :O

@Silvanuyx

Oh dear. What a trashy encounter... *exits*

...Your poor glasses though, it seems like you didn't hurt yourself but your glasses are still crying.
@Nazmiye

That sounds... painful...

And that last thing makes me gag, omg! :O

@Silvanuyx

Oh dear. What a trashy encounter... *exits*

...Your poor glasses though, it seems like you didn't hurt yourself but your glasses are still crying.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
I punch myself when I'm readjusting my bra.

I have no balance so I wobble everywhere. I boop into door frames, couches and chairs a lot.

I destroyed a microwave heating up dry noodles because I forgot to add water.

I set a bucket of water on fire and it melted. I hid it in a ditch pipe.

I drove head-on into barbed wire fencing with my dirt bike...twice.. and into a tree.

I punch myself when I'm readjusting my bra.

I have no balance so I wobble everywhere. I boop into door frames, couches and chairs a lot.

I destroyed a microwave heating up dry noodles because I forgot to add water.

I set a bucket of water on fire and it melted. I hid it in a ditch pipe.

I drove head-on into barbed wire fencing with my dirt bike...twice.. and into a tree.

hbJfbe2.png
The only time I get social interaction is every friday volunteering, yes, at an animal shelter.
I feel like I'm constantly failing and not getting social cues. And my memory is non existent in that environment. I read, "No treats" out loud and the next 3 seconds I throw the dog a treat and say "There you go." I've been going since last year and I still don't remember my 5 digit password when I'm there. I'm rude on accident and look pretentious all the time.
And it sucks because nobody would think looking pretentious means I'm forcing myself to talk and it that feels unnatural for me.

Actually, it's not that bad because I'm used to it but today I was confronted by a guy that I got bad vibes from. Ever since I've felt like crying but it wont come out. I'm okay though I have things good.

The only time I get social interaction is every friday volunteering, yes, at an animal shelter.
I feel like I'm constantly failing and not getting social cues. And my memory is non existent in that environment. I read, "No treats" out loud and the next 3 seconds I throw the dog a treat and say "There you go." I've been going since last year and I still don't remember my 5 digit password when I'm there. I'm rude on accident and look pretentious all the time.
And it sucks because nobody would think looking pretentious means I'm forcing myself to talk and it that feels unnatural for me.

Actually, it's not that bad because I'm used to it but today I was confronted by a guy that I got bad vibes from. Ever since I've felt like crying but it wont come out. I'm okay though I have things good.

I once went up to a stranger thinking she was my grandma. She was very offended.

And this has NOTHING to do with real life but I'm a nerd so lets just insert the many times I got punted in Monster Hunter for trying to perform a jump attack while the monster was charging at me. It still happens to this day. Apparently I have learned nothing.
I once went up to a stranger thinking she was my grandma. She was very offended.

And this has NOTHING to do with real life but I'm a nerd so lets just insert the many times I got punted in Monster Hunter for trying to perform a jump attack while the monster was charging at me. It still happens to this day. Apparently I have learned nothing.
.gif2015_10_25_commission_nom_nom_worm.pngDvqFBqS.gif.gif.gif
I got into the WRONG car once. Just opened the door, and sat right down, put my stuff by my feet, then looked over....And proceeded to freak out, apologize like crazy, and trip on my stuff getting out, and did the perfect anime fall. Right on my face. When I was wearing a skirt....The guy was cute too. /)-(\

Yesterday I was at the Humane Society, playing with a kitten. Said kitten got free, and me, with my stupid cumbersome boot...thing made it impossible for me to stand up quickly. So there was me, and a kitten. Both on all-fours. Both scooting around the main lobby. Lasted a good 4 minutes.

Thank goodness it was closed to the public yesterday! XD (And aforementioned kitten made it better by falling asleep on my shoulder~)
I got into the WRONG car once. Just opened the door, and sat right down, put my stuff by my feet, then looked over....And proceeded to freak out, apologize like crazy, and trip on my stuff getting out, and did the perfect anime fall. Right on my face. When I was wearing a skirt....The guy was cute too. /)-(\

Yesterday I was at the Humane Society, playing with a kitten. Said kitten got free, and me, with my stupid cumbersome boot...thing made it impossible for me to stand up quickly. So there was me, and a kitten. Both on all-fours. Both scooting around the main lobby. Lasted a good 4 minutes.

Thank goodness it was closed to the public yesterday! XD (And aforementioned kitten made it better by falling asleep on my shoulder~)
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
1 2 3 4 5 6