Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | *Opens arms* Tell me of your fails
1 2 3 4 5 6
Anyone else just... Fail? Tell me about it. Let me give you an example:

Once, I stubbed my toe and it really hurt. Stupid story, am I right? So I shouted something you can guess, and then ran up the stairs and pouted on my bed and played Flight Rising. Then I told my dad that the pain wouldn't go away and I was concerned, so he pulled very hard on my toe to try to "fix it." It made a nasty cracking sound so then I went to go check it out. Turns out that not only did I stub my toe, I broke it at the same time. Then my dad pulled it even more loose. Time to walk around in school tomorrow morning with a makeshift cast and get stepped on! :D

TELL ME OF YOUR FAILS
Anyone else just... Fail? Tell me about it. Let me give you an example:

Once, I stubbed my toe and it really hurt. Stupid story, am I right? So I shouted something you can guess, and then ran up the stairs and pouted on my bed and played Flight Rising. Then I told my dad that the pain wouldn't go away and I was concerned, so he pulled very hard on my toe to try to "fix it." It made a nasty cracking sound so then I went to go check it out. Turns out that not only did I stub my toe, I broke it at the same time. Then my dad pulled it even more loose. Time to walk around in school tomorrow morning with a makeshift cast and get stepped on! :D

TELL ME OF YOUR FAILS
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@princessNight Oh jeez.. well, when I was a bit younger I was chasing a guy on a bike, and ate sh*t in the gutter, almost cracked my head open. I forget how long I was in the hospital, but I had a nasty concussion. Made it so I can't ever play soccer, so gg, right?
@princessNight Oh jeez.. well, when I was a bit younger I was chasing a guy on a bike, and ate sh*t in the gutter, almost cracked my head open. I forget how long I was in the hospital, but I had a nasty concussion. Made it so I can't ever play soccer, so gg, right?
When I was really young I tried to do a handstand, but instead I ended up spraining both of my ankles. Both of them. From that day on, it has led to huge ankle and knee problems now, and I can't run very long without my ankles and/or knees collapsing. I've already been to four different doctors and tried physical therapy for two years, yet nothing is working.
When I was really young I tried to do a handstand, but instead I ended up spraining both of my ankles. Both of them. From that day on, it has led to huge ankle and knee problems now, and I can't run very long without my ankles and/or knees collapsing. I've already been to four different doctors and tried physical therapy for two years, yet nothing is working.
9CxYF0H.png
@PrincessNight

Well, when I was in first grade, I had the brilliant idea of jumping off the swing set at the park near my house. Those swings went higher than the ones at my elementary school. So I jump off at the highest point of the swing, and POOMF. I faceplant into the sand.

In fifth grade, I was reading a book, but this boy sitting at my table kept bothering me. I intended to point my index finger at him and tell him to stop talking to me, but somehow I flip the bird at him instead. I didn't get in trouble until sometime after the winter field trip, as a girl (who I'm assuming was sitting at the table where I was at the time of the incident) told me that she had told my mom (who was a chaperone) about the incident, and that she would talk to me once we got home. When I did get home, my parents were really angry. I got grounded, and they said that I had to apologize to the boy that I flipped the bird at after winter break was over. I never did, and my parents had forgotten about it by the time school started up again. I regret nothing
@PrincessNight

Well, when I was in first grade, I had the brilliant idea of jumping off the swing set at the park near my house. Those swings went higher than the ones at my elementary school. So I jump off at the highest point of the swing, and POOMF. I faceplant into the sand.

In fifth grade, I was reading a book, but this boy sitting at my table kept bothering me. I intended to point my index finger at him and tell him to stop talking to me, but somehow I flip the bird at him instead. I didn't get in trouble until sometime after the winter field trip, as a girl (who I'm assuming was sitting at the table where I was at the time of the incident) told me that she had told my mom (who was a chaperone) about the incident, and that she would talk to me once we got home. When I did get home, my parents were really angry. I got grounded, and they said that I had to apologize to the boy that I flipped the bird at after winter break was over. I never did, and my parents had forgotten about it by the time school started up again. I regret nothing
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
i was once standing at the top of a large staircase, which was at an opera theatre. my suit and pants were WAY too stiff and tight - bad sizing, so it made it extremely hard to move around.

so there i was, at a fancy opera, at the top of the stairs, and then of course, i try to move out of the way of the crowd that was going up.

i tripped over my own dress shoes and fell down the entire flight of stairs - and, might i add, ripped my blazer right open. i was rolling for a good 6+ seconds, lollll.

at then at the bottom i looked up and saw the entire group of people staring at me and whispering like "omg!!! is he okay???" but some where laughing bc of my ripped sleeves, messed up hair, messed up clothes, and i even was crying a little bc i hit my nose on a stair during the way down.

it was just so embarrassing, oh my god.

i was once standing at the top of a large staircase, which was at an opera theatre. my suit and pants were WAY too stiff and tight - bad sizing, so it made it extremely hard to move around.

so there i was, at a fancy opera, at the top of the stairs, and then of course, i try to move out of the way of the crowd that was going up.

i tripped over my own dress shoes and fell down the entire flight of stairs - and, might i add, ripped my blazer right open. i was rolling for a good 6+ seconds, lollll.

at then at the bottom i looked up and saw the entire group of people staring at me and whispering like "omg!!! is he okay???" but some where laughing bc of my ripped sleeves, messed up hair, messed up clothes, and i even was crying a little bc i hit my nose on a stair during the way down.

it was just so embarrassing, oh my god.

2dumqon.jpg

they/them | med student
martial artist
@PrincessNight

When I was 13 my neighbor, who had grown up kids, let my lil' bro and I play in their 3 story treehouse. The problem was that there was no tree. It was just 4 giant posts with a square room on top. They also had a broken trampoline, most of the springs fell out, beside it. So my bro and I went up there daily with paint and bug spray to clean it up. We has lots of fun running back and forth across the small room to make it gently sway back and forth, dangerous I know, but we were stupid kids. There was outer walls, but only one, small, flat board for an interior wall.
So stupid us decided that this 10x5 board needed to come off the wall because wasps tended to hide back there. I took a crow bar and pried the thing off. To our horror THE WASPS/YELLOW JACKETS/BEE THINGS HAD MADE A HUGE COLONY BEHIND IT. The room flooded with the swarm and we screamed and fled, but the ladder took to much time. What does the responsible big sister me do? I threw my 9 y/o bro off the 3 story balcony onto the trampoline. I scream if he's ok, and he's mostly shaken up. I follow down from the gathering angry cloud of pain. I snapped all the remaining springs from the old thing and got nasty rug burns on my hands and knees.
In the end we threw a pesticide bomb in there, but I still have nightmares about the walls of places having wasps in them.
@PrincessNight

When I was 13 my neighbor, who had grown up kids, let my lil' bro and I play in their 3 story treehouse. The problem was that there was no tree. It was just 4 giant posts with a square room on top. They also had a broken trampoline, most of the springs fell out, beside it. So my bro and I went up there daily with paint and bug spray to clean it up. We has lots of fun running back and forth across the small room to make it gently sway back and forth, dangerous I know, but we were stupid kids. There was outer walls, but only one, small, flat board for an interior wall.
So stupid us decided that this 10x5 board needed to come off the wall because wasps tended to hide back there. I took a crow bar and pried the thing off. To our horror THE WASPS/YELLOW JACKETS/BEE THINGS HAD MADE A HUGE COLONY BEHIND IT. The room flooded with the swarm and we screamed and fled, but the ladder took to much time. What does the responsible big sister me do? I threw my 9 y/o bro off the 3 story balcony onto the trampoline. I scream if he's ok, and he's mostly shaken up. I follow down from the gathering angry cloud of pain. I snapped all the remaining springs from the old thing and got nasty rug burns on my hands and knees.
In the end we threw a pesticide bomb in there, but I still have nightmares about the walls of places having wasps in them.
~Lover of the Unusual and Extraordinary~
So.. fails, huh?

That would be... my entire life. Nothing about me is not a fail.
So.. fails, huh?

That would be... my entire life. Nothing about me is not a fail.
U80694W.png
I just went for a walk without shoes because I was lazy and it's warm outside and I figured, "eh, I have thick callouses, they'll protect me." I ended up getting a 1/4" long splinter embedded in the bottom of my foot. It was pretty easy to pull out, but now my foot hurts like heck. Nice going, me. See, this is why humans wear shoes. D:
I just went for a walk without shoes because I was lazy and it's warm outside and I figured, "eh, I have thick callouses, they'll protect me." I ended up getting a 1/4" long splinter embedded in the bottom of my foot. It was pretty easy to pull out, but now my foot hurts like heck. Nice going, me. See, this is why humans wear shoes. D:
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Just yesterday I sat down on a ledge underneath a tree where I usually wait around. I didn't realize that it was covered in fire ants until my whole body started to sting.
My first instinct was to scream like a child. Then, I got the idea into my head to just rip my entire shirt off.
People stared and I had to walk 2 blocks home semi-naked and red from ant bites.
Just yesterday I sat down on a ledge underneath a tree where I usually wait around. I didn't realize that it was covered in fire ants until my whole body started to sting.
My first instinct was to scream like a child. Then, I got the idea into my head to just rip my entire shirt off.
People stared and I had to walk 2 blocks home semi-naked and red from ant bites.
@WolfSoulweaver

Oh dear, that sounds really painful *looks at in concern* :c

@Kairo

I've sprained my ankles a lot, from jumping down the stairs. I still do it today... I'm dumb...

@Candlelit97

The second story omg. You little rebel! How could you! :O Hilarious though. It was a mistake, so you shouldn't have to apologize in the first place.

@MettatonNEO

I would have jumped off the staircase. Just OFF the staircase. Because I would kill myself from embarrassment ;-;;;; jk but that's really mortifying oh god.

@Sparkytooth

Oh my god that is horrifying! I hate wasps so bad, I was stung by one recently.. Hurt horribly. Plus it wasn't even fair. It was on my SEATBELT. At least your story sounds so exciting!

@Aetheric

I feel that way too, a lot of the time. *pats back and gives cookie*

@Hawktalon

This reminds me of something that happened when I was younger. I was like 5 and I went out for a walk on the beach with my parents, and there were these sharp black rocks, a whole ton of them, big enough to stand on, on the far side of the beach. We walked for a good half an hour and got there, and I went to take pictures on the rocks. I started complaining about my feet and they took a look, only to find them latticed in cuts and turning the sand red. I was carried and crying all the way back to the hotel, with nasty cuts all over my feet. ;-;;;; Shoes are your friends.

@TrikruGeda

Fire ants. That's lovely! Is it because they made you feel like you're on fire? I haven't been bit, but from the way you colorfully described it it seems like it would. Also, my first thought was "I hope you're not a girl."

@WolfSoulweaver

Oh dear, that sounds really painful *looks at in concern* :c

@Kairo

I've sprained my ankles a lot, from jumping down the stairs. I still do it today... I'm dumb...

@Candlelit97

The second story omg. You little rebel! How could you! :O Hilarious though. It was a mistake, so you shouldn't have to apologize in the first place.

@MettatonNEO

I would have jumped off the staircase. Just OFF the staircase. Because I would kill myself from embarrassment ;-;;;; jk but that's really mortifying oh god.

@Sparkytooth

Oh my god that is horrifying! I hate wasps so bad, I was stung by one recently.. Hurt horribly. Plus it wasn't even fair. It was on my SEATBELT. At least your story sounds so exciting!

@Aetheric

I feel that way too, a lot of the time. *pats back and gives cookie*

@Hawktalon

This reminds me of something that happened when I was younger. I was like 5 and I went out for a walk on the beach with my parents, and there were these sharp black rocks, a whole ton of them, big enough to stand on, on the far side of the beach. We walked for a good half an hour and got there, and I went to take pictures on the rocks. I started complaining about my feet and they took a look, only to find them latticed in cuts and turning the sand red. I was carried and crying all the way back to the hotel, with nasty cuts all over my feet. ;-;;;; Shoes are your friends.

@TrikruGeda

Fire ants. That's lovely! Is it because they made you feel like you're on fire? I haven't been bit, but from the way you colorfully described it it seems like it would. Also, my first thought was "I hope you're not a girl."

WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6