Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~O.T.K.H.~
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154
@Demonskid

Hmm.. I can see how that's annoying. I tend to have trouble with my bladder... >.<; That sounds useful though. I can't find an alarm clock loud enough to wake me up in the morning.. XD
@Demonskid

Hmm.. I can see how that's annoying. I tend to have trouble with my bladder... >.<; That sounds useful though. I can't find an alarm clock loud enough to wake me up in the morning.. XD
@Demonskid I watched the Scrying vid and loved it. It was so helpful. Can't wait to see the others. Gonna watch them when I get further on my babes.
@Demonskid I watched the Scrying vid and loved it. It was so helpful. Can't wait to see the others. Gonna watch them when I get further on my babes.
SScuwuz.gif
@saiyouri

x3 I'll be uploading 1 more today. It might be the last one.. unless someone starts having with the crossroads x'D

@stellarshadow

best alarmclock ever x3 except when your still half asleep and bump into doors >w>,

@SirHexen

o3o i see.. halo is more imporant than dk.

j/k lemme know if you found the videos helpful. ^-^
@saiyouri

x3 I'll be uploading 1 more today. It might be the last one.. unless someone starts having with the crossroads x'D

@stellarshadow

best alarmclock ever x3 except when your still half asleep and bump into doors >w>,

@SirHexen

o3o i see.. halo is more imporant than dk.

j/k lemme know if you found the videos helpful. ^-^
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid

Hey, i had lots to make up for, and i did not even expect to be on that long, only two - three hours max and then it turned into seven >_>
@Demonskid

Hey, i had lots to make up for, and i did not even expect to be on that long, only two - three hours max and then it turned into seven >_>
@SirHexen sure sure >w> -pets- @Sparxlette @Ml1201 @StellarShadow @Cron @LostTears @Fuuu @Rallaa @hurbird @00Luna @Dewberry @zuzukazoo Ooo! Zen found a way to work around the 800+ notifs on skype! she'll have notifs if only her name is mentioned =o What you do: Go to Conversation > Notification Settings [img]http://i.imgur.com/Mx1wfSb.png[/img] then add in your name and the other things people call you: [img]http://i.imgur.com/2pMonmg.png[/img] let me know if you wish to be added to the skype chat! if you're not on my contact list, add me [b]demons-kid [/b] let me know who you are FR wise so I know who you are. We only do Instant Messaging, no voice chat unless people agree to it.
@SirHexen

sure sure >w> -pets-

@Sparxlette @Ml1201 @StellarShadow @Cron @LostTears @Fuuu @Rallaa @hurbird @00Luna @Dewberry @zuzukazoo

Ooo! Zen found a way to work around the 800+ notifs on skype! she'll have notifs if only her name is mentioned =o

What you do:
Go to Conversation > Notification Settings
Mx1wfSb.png
then add in your name and the other things people call you:
2pMonmg.png

let me know if you wish to be added to the skype chat! if you're not on my contact list, add me
demons-kid
let me know who you are FR wise so I know who you are. We only do Instant Messaging, no voice chat unless people agree to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid
Oooh, that looks cool. Gonna have to try that out when I geg access to the normal computer Skype.
@Demonskid
Oooh, that looks cool. Gonna have to try that out when I geg access to the normal computer Skype.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

Yea I hope it helps keep people who get annoyed at Mass notifs. xD
@Dewberry

Yea I hope it helps keep people who get annoyed at Mass notifs. xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid

Ohhhhh.. That's useful to know!
@Demonskid

Ohhhhh.. That's useful to know!
@StellarShadow

@Zenkitty figured it out so all the cred goes to her ^-^ I'm just sharing it with peoples
@StellarShadow

@Zenkitty figured it out so all the cred goes to her ^-^ I'm just sharing it with peoples
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid That is super nifty o-o
@Demonskid That is super nifty o-o