Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~O.T.K.H.~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154
xepd36.jpg
O.T.K.H.
Official Thread Killer Hangout

Every where I go, I make this thread. I've decided to make it here as well. A place for me to chat with my friends. I have friends that span from several different sites, some know each other some don't. It's also a good way to make new friends. (this means you people I don't know are more than welcome to join us!)

This hangout was originally made, basically because every time I would try to join a conversation, the thread would just die off. No one else would post after I did. So I ended up making my own thread. The point of this thread is to just keep it alive with out spamming. Keep conversation alive, even if one must change the topic to do so. In here, you can talk about everything and anything.

I've learned that some people here have never heard of a 'Hangout Thread'. Basically it is a special thread that can cover just 1 topic, or anything people can think of. Normally hangout threads would reserve extra posts to be used later for thread events, art made for the thread, or even hangout member highlights.

The reason we don't use the 'raffle forum' for these events, is because its pointless. Most hangout events is earning prizes for reaching a certain page. There are other events that need to be done with in the thread, like a scavenging hunt! Where the regulars of the thread go through past posts of the thread looking for an image that was edited in. We can't do that kind of thing with a brand new raffle thread every time we want to have a thread event! It just doesn't work.

Most Active: ~~~
Demonskid
Dewberry
ZenKitty
ml1201
saiyouri
Thread Events: ~~
Page 200: 10kt First to Post
Morning Pings: ~~~~~
(ask to be pinged)
@Dewberry
@ml1201
@saiyouri
@1412
Thread Rules:
1. Follow FR's ToS & Forum Rules
2. Ping the people your talking to.
3. Be civil.
4. No 1337 speak.

@strayCanine @AutobotDen @LostTears @Cron @hurbird @saiyouri @Crims0nWolfe @Grimsley @Zeeke @Dewberry @fuuu @Kijame @SpiritofAuron @lightsucks @luvloveless @ml1201
xepd36.jpg
O.T.K.H.
Official Thread Killer Hangout

Every where I go, I make this thread. I've decided to make it here as well. A place for me to chat with my friends. I have friends that span from several different sites, some know each other some don't. It's also a good way to make new friends. (this means you people I don't know are more than welcome to join us!)

This hangout was originally made, basically because every time I would try to join a conversation, the thread would just die off. No one else would post after I did. So I ended up making my own thread. The point of this thread is to just keep it alive with out spamming. Keep conversation alive, even if one must change the topic to do so. In here, you can talk about everything and anything.

I've learned that some people here have never heard of a 'Hangout Thread'. Basically it is a special thread that can cover just 1 topic, or anything people can think of. Normally hangout threads would reserve extra posts to be used later for thread events, art made for the thread, or even hangout member highlights.

The reason we don't use the 'raffle forum' for these events, is because its pointless. Most hangout events is earning prizes for reaching a certain page. There are other events that need to be done with in the thread, like a scavenging hunt! Where the regulars of the thread go through past posts of the thread looking for an image that was edited in. We can't do that kind of thing with a brand new raffle thread every time we want to have a thread event! It just doesn't work.

Most Active: ~~~
Demonskid
Dewberry
ZenKitty
ml1201
saiyouri
Thread Events: ~~
Page 200: 10kt First to Post
Morning Pings: ~~~~~
(ask to be pinged)
@Dewberry
@ml1201
@saiyouri
@1412
Thread Rules:
1. Follow FR's ToS & Forum Rules
2. Ping the people your talking to.
3. Be civil.
4. No 1337 speak.

@strayCanine @AutobotDen @LostTears @Cron @hurbird @saiyouri @Crims0nWolfe @Grimsley @Zeeke @Dewberry @fuuu @Kijame @SpiritofAuron @lightsucks @luvloveless @ml1201
Smaller-Coatl-Crack.gif~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
Mated Pairs | Guide Directory
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid

Yo! What's up?
@Demonskid

Yo! What's up?
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
@luvloveless

OuO nothin much, just thought it would be nice to have a place to chat with everyone here on FR <3
@luvloveless

OuO nothin much, just thought it would be nice to have a place to chat with everyone here on FR <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid

It's a good idea. I'm stuck at home for today and I'm bored. Is there a way to bookmark this so I can find it again?
@Demonskid

It's a good idea. I'm stuck at home for today and I'm bored. Is there a way to bookmark this so I can find it again?
m2YbpzO.pngTM6z4Ok.png
@luvloveless

bookmark it in the browser? o3o I put a link to it on my profile page xD

Then again the ping system should bring you back everytime i try to message you >:3 YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE DK!
@luvloveless

bookmark it in the browser? o3o I put a link to it on my profile page xD

Then again the ping system should bring you back everytime i try to message you >:3 YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE DK!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been summoned :D.
Hey, hey, everyone! What's up?
I have been summoned :D.
Hey, hey, everyone! What's up?
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

OuO hiya Sareki! -clings to- I'm making tacos
@Dewberry

OuO hiya Sareki! -clings to- I'm making tacos
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid: Yo, DK!
Ooooh, cool, cool. I've never had any, but I hear they are pretty good.
@Demonskid: Yo, DK!
Ooooh, cool, cool. I've never had any, but I hear they are pretty good.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent

I make good ones x3

how's you?! ouo
@Dewberry

I make good ones x3

how's you?! ouo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Demons Den Links:
Hatchery | Item Shop
Accent Shop | Clan Lore
Gene Goals | Wish List
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~Smaller-Imp.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@Demonskid
Still doing that challenge. Currently trying to get a monster in Bamboo Falls to give me a chest so that I can move on to the next venue, but it doesn't look like that will ever happen. Ugh!
Oh, and I also did something I will probably regret in the nearby future :D.
@Demonskid
Still doing that challenge. Currently trying to get a monster in Bamboo Falls to give me a chest so that I can move on to the next venue, but it doesn't look like that will ever happen. Ugh!
Oh, and I also did something I will probably regret in the nearby future :D.
H5wuRUy.png
From my rotting body,
flowers shall grow
and I am in them,
and that is eternity.
- Edvard Munch
Bioluminescent