Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Greenskeeper Gathering Contest Discussio
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43
@Aralas

Wow! Your accent is beautiful! I hope it wins!
@Aralas

Wow! Your accent is beautiful! I hope it wins!
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
@ordif: Such delicate flowers. And that butterfly is such a cute touch! I love it.

@Gibby: Aww that is so cute. I love the little blue flowers.
@ordif: Such delicate flowers. And that butterfly is such a cute touch! I love it.

@Gibby: Aww that is so cute. I love the little blue flowers.
lightbottom.png
Hey all! Can anyone tell me if the lineart on this might be too hard to see here? I use a weirdly bright high contrast monitor setup ;; [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/37ab59513230e075805b905f65bea2f1/tumblr_o720qsSDfg1r25puwo5_r1_400.png[/img]
Hey all! Can anyone tell me if the lineart on this might be too hard to see here? I use a weirdly bright high contrast monitor setup ;;

tumblr_o720qsSDfg1r25puwo5_r1_400.png
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
@flamyfox @Saerino @Lacybug My votes are for God of the Wild, Seedling Protector, and Ruby-Throated!
@flamyfox @Saerino @Lacybug My votes are for God of the Wild, Seedling Protector, and Ruby-Throated!
@sbslink thank you so much! ( the plants are based off succulents :) ) [img]http://savethedates.ca/blog/content/images/2015/08/il_fullxfull-3268178641.jpg[/img]
@sbslink thank you so much! ( the plants are based off succulents :) )

il_fullxfull-3268178641.jpg
Just on the off chance anyone was interested, I removed my Tocoraptor entry and replaced it with a Bird of Paradise entry. It's on page 9 if anyone wants to look
Just on the off chance anyone was interested, I removed my Tocoraptor entry and replaced it with a Bird of Paradise entry. It's on page 9 if anyone wants to look
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
@Pyromaster, @Ursus, @Akasa, @Saerino, @Shanol, @Drytil, @ScutalLizard, @Cilverlining, @juawia, @arcaneidolriots, @Hylozoist, @JackSpicer, @rattus, @Poisonedpaper, @AlpineHell

You are all fantastic and your accents are phenomenal @_@

whoever ends up not winning, if you print the accents, please ping me so I can throw money at you? lol!
@Pyromaster, @Ursus, @Akasa, @Saerino, @Shanol, @Drytil, @ScutalLizard, @Cilverlining, @juawia, @arcaneidolriots, @Hylozoist, @JackSpicer, @rattus, @Poisonedpaper, @AlpineHell

You are all fantastic and your accents are phenomenal @_@

whoever ends up not winning, if you print the accents, please ping me so I can throw money at you? lol!
MiYFQWd.gif
@Maila, thank you for your interest! ^^

I will be printing Gladeveins Strider if it is not selected as a festival skin, and I have an interest pinglist already going for it. I've already added you to the pinglist so you're all good! :)
@Maila, thank you for your interest! ^^

I will be printing Gladeveins Strider if it is not selected as a festival skin, and I have an interest pinglist already going for it. I've already added you to the pinglist so you're all good! :)
YrlvOd9.pngQ47Y0lm.png
@Maila
Ahh why thank you :D It'll be in my shop if it garners enough interest!
@Maila
Ahh why thank you :D It'll be in my shop if it garners enough interest!
courier_pearl.gifcourier_edgar.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
@Maila Thank you so very much! If it ends up not winning i just might put it up in my shop :3
@Maila Thank you so very much! If it ends up not winning i just might put it up in my shop :3
UL8LHAi.png
A N . I N J U R Y . T O . O N E
art shop | hatchery | theme song
I S . A N . I N J U R Y . T O . A L L
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43