Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FAREWELL - CLOSED (completed)
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 280 281
I second what the people above said - thanks and don't stress over it, your generosity is enough.
I second what the people above said - thanks and don't stress over it, your generosity is enough.
CnXcaeB.png * bAQACKn.png
@Noki

Wow! You may have made pinglist history xD

I don't care if I don't win anything. Good luck to you and best wishes.
@Noki

Wow! You may have made pinglist history xD

I don't care if I don't win anything. Good luck to you and best wishes.
tumblr_inline_nwu3p0MJo01t7d5o3_500.gif
Good luck to everybody~!
Good luck to everybody~!
5S2hFjn.png
What the Shadowbinder... that's a lotta ppl. Good luck to all! ^-^
What the Shadowbinder... that's a lotta ppl. Good luck to all! ^-^
Accent Shop Here
@Noki

Holy craps, that's super long pinglist XD
And don't worry (don't stress yourself over some game raffle), take all the time you need, thank you for your patience and kindness!
@Noki

Holy craps, that's super long pinglist XD
And don't worry (don't stress yourself over some game raffle), take all the time you need, thank you for your patience and kindness!
@Noki Did you say wedding? Is a congrats in order?! Thank you for running this raffle while juggling such a big event IRL as well, and good luck to you!! *sends good vibes*
@Noki Did you say wedding? Is a congrats in order?! Thank you for running this raffle while juggling such a big event IRL as well, and good luck to you!! *sends good vibes*
FR Tumblr | DeviantArt | Personal Tumblr
Searching for Fire/Lemon/Red Fiery Eyed Female
That is amazing! <3
@Noki
Good God. I wish you luck!!
O-o
@Noki
Good God. I wish you luck!!
O-o
jYHfyJk.gifCVzOFR1.pngybAHpix.pngiwOM9O6.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngYBX9Aet_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.pngk2VzuFv_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png7elPyMO_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png4qRIVLU.pngK3S42IV.pngqbj5aU6_1.gif
lG9UFR1_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Woah! Quite a long list! Hope the winners get amazing prizes! Hope you enjoy the wedding!
Woah! Quite a long list! Hope the winners get amazing prizes! Hope you enjoy the wedding!
@Noki

You have many wonderful people wishing you well in your next adventure, I too wish you all the best and very much appreciate the time you've taken to make such an event and I'm glad to be a small part of it. I wish you well in the wedding, I understand the work put into one, I'm in the smae process. Haha. Much love and blessings.
@Noki

You have many wonderful people wishing you well in your next adventure, I too wish you all the best and very much appreciate the time you've taken to make such an event and I'm glad to be a small part of it. I wish you well in the wedding, I understand the work put into one, I'm in the smae process. Haha. Much love and blessings.
1 2 ... 217 218 219 220 221 ... 280 281