Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 DragonSeeker
1 2 3 4 5 6
@crazeddragon yep tangled ^J^ and OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!

He walked along the familiar path to the Singing Hyena and twirled a dagger in one hand. His entire being radiated enough sheer anger, disgust, and frustration that no one in the Snugly Duckling would even look at him. Robin's free hand idly tapped his rapier hilt in time with his steps.
@crazeddragon yep tangled ^J^ and OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD SHE LOOKS SO AWESOME!!!

He walked along the familiar path to the Singing Hyena and twirled a dagger in one hand. His entire being radiated enough sheer anger, disgust, and frustration that no one in the Snugly Duckling would even look at him. Robin's free hand idly tapped his rapier hilt in time with his steps.
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon YAAASSSSS GOOD I MUST CONTINUEEEE

Soul narrowed his eyes as he located his target, stomping his way to the Singing Hyena. Seeing the dagger in the man's hand, Soul didn't dare attack. Yet. He knew who the man was looking for, as he noticed the clothes were from the palace. It was obvious he was on a manhunt. Letting out a growl, the person who had given him this job just sealed their death wish in red ink. Jumping down from the tree, he knew he was far enough from the other man that he wasn't easily recognized. Pulling his hood over his eyes, he stepped back into the bar, this time, it was like he was invisible, and he knew exactly why. When Soul had his hood on, he was either hiding from someone or was about to start a fight. Possibly both. Finding the person who gave him the job, he grabbed them by the neck and slammed him into the counter. With this obvious gesture, almost everyone in the tavern began to brawl each other. Soul keeping the man held down, shoved his own face into the other man's. He let out a growl, letting the man free with a warning. "Never ask me to do such a job again." Was all Soul said, then threw the man across the room and into the door. Raising his voice, he addressed the entire tavern. "We'll be having company boys. If they ask you any questions, you know what to say, and if they engage, you know what to do." He shouted, then sat down at a table in the corner, hood still pulled over his eyes.
@Gingerdemon YAAASSSSS GOOD I MUST CONTINUEEEE

Soul narrowed his eyes as he located his target, stomping his way to the Singing Hyena. Seeing the dagger in the man's hand, Soul didn't dare attack. Yet. He knew who the man was looking for, as he noticed the clothes were from the palace. It was obvious he was on a manhunt. Letting out a growl, the person who had given him this job just sealed their death wish in red ink. Jumping down from the tree, he knew he was far enough from the other man that he wasn't easily recognized. Pulling his hood over his eyes, he stepped back into the bar, this time, it was like he was invisible, and he knew exactly why. When Soul had his hood on, he was either hiding from someone or was about to start a fight. Possibly both. Finding the person who gave him the job, he grabbed them by the neck and slammed him into the counter. With this obvious gesture, almost everyone in the tavern began to brawl each other. Soul keeping the man held down, shoved his own face into the other man's. He let out a growl, letting the man free with a warning. "Never ask me to do such a job again." Was all Soul said, then threw the man across the room and into the door. Raising his voice, he addressed the entire tavern. "We'll be having company boys. If they ask you any questions, you know what to say, and if they engage, you know what to do." He shouted, then sat down at a table in the corner, hood still pulled over his eyes.
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@crazeddragon yasss please!!

Right on a cue Robin didn't know existed, he kicked the door open and stomped to the bar. "What's the strongest stuff you have." He growled. He batted asside the Bartender's warnings that the stuff could peel paint and grabbed the bottle with the same motion as the small bag of coins the dropped on the table. He was in absolutely no mood for bothering with a glass, so he just knocked back a quarter of the bottle and coughed once. "Not very strong stuff." He grumbled lowly.
@crazeddragon yasss please!!

Right on a cue Robin didn't know existed, he kicked the door open and stomped to the bar. "What's the strongest stuff you have." He growled. He batted asside the Bartender's warnings that the stuff could peel paint and grabbed the bottle with the same motion as the small bag of coins the dropped on the table. He was in absolutely no mood for bothering with a glass, so he just knocked back a quarter of the bottle and coughed once. "Not very strong stuff." He grumbled lowly.
@Gingerdemon Grump. *turns around and ignores him* He a mean old potato. Oh well. *shrugs*

The bartender let out a sigh. "The strongest stuff we have is Elven Wine. Are you sure you want it? I mean, the stuff you have is strong enough, but.... but Elven Wine is barely tolerated by the men who drink for a living!! Nobody's been able to stand it!" He argued, his face frantic as he pulled out a bottle form under the counter.

Soul watched as the man drank the liquid, not even waiting for a cup. It was only beer. He could drink the entire store that the bar had and still not be drunk. Guess that was a perk from being a dark elf. His hood, still on, seemed to blend with the shadows. As the bartender warned the man about the Elven Wine, Soul jumped up, briskly walking over to the bar where Rivvit and the man were arguing. Casting a warning glance toward Rivvit, Soul mouthed the words 'I'll take it from here', and Rivvit shut up immediately, nodding quietly. Soul looked down at the man, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder. "You ever tried Elven Wine?" He asked, a skeptical look in his eyes.
@Gingerdemon Grump. *turns around and ignores him* He a mean old potato. Oh well. *shrugs*

The bartender let out a sigh. "The strongest stuff we have is Elven Wine. Are you sure you want it? I mean, the stuff you have is strong enough, but.... but Elven Wine is barely tolerated by the men who drink for a living!! Nobody's been able to stand it!" He argued, his face frantic as he pulled out a bottle form under the counter.

Soul watched as the man drank the liquid, not even waiting for a cup. It was only beer. He could drink the entire store that the bar had and still not be drunk. Guess that was a perk from being a dark elf. His hood, still on, seemed to blend with the shadows. As the bartender warned the man about the Elven Wine, Soul jumped up, briskly walking over to the bar where Rivvit and the man were arguing. Casting a warning glance toward Rivvit, Soul mouthed the words 'I'll take it from here', and Rivvit shut up immediately, nodding quietly. Soul looked down at the man, placing a gloved hand on his shoulder. "You ever tried Elven Wine?" He asked, a skeptical look in his eyes.
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@crazeddragon

Rabin snorted and didn't look up. "You think I haven't?" He spread the coins out on the bar and did a quick calculation in his head. "That should be enough for my first and about a bottle of wine." His eyes glared from beneath his bangs. "So I would like it. Now."
@crazeddragon

Rabin snorted and didn't look up. "You think I haven't?" He spread the coins out on the bar and did a quick calculation in his head. "That should be enough for my first and about a bottle of wine." His eyes glared from beneath his bangs. "So I would like it. Now."
@Gingerdemon He getting moody. X3

Soul let out a sigh. "In that case, make it two, and it's on the house." He mumbled, dropping a large bag of gold coins on the counter. Rivvit nodded frantically and disappeared behind swinging wooden doors for a few moments, coming back with two bottles of Elven Wine and setting them on the counter. "Enjoy..." Rivvit mumbled quietly, looking slightly nervous. Soul still standing there, looked down at the man, an eyebrow raised. "So, what brings you to the Singing Hyena? Looking for someone?"
@Gingerdemon He getting moody. X3

Soul let out a sigh. "In that case, make it two, and it's on the house." He mumbled, dropping a large bag of gold coins on the counter. Rivvit nodded frantically and disappeared behind swinging wooden doors for a few moments, coming back with two bottles of Elven Wine and setting them on the counter. "Enjoy..." Rivvit mumbled quietly, looking slightly nervous. Soul still standing there, looked down at the man, an eyebrow raised. "So, what brings you to the Singing Hyena? Looking for someone?"
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@crazeddragon

Robin smirked "you mean in addition to getting buzzed? No." He popped the cork and finally looked up at the other. "Why do you want to know?"
@crazeddragon

Robin smirked "you mean in addition to getting buzzed? No." He popped the cork and finally looked up at the other. "Why do you want to know?"
@Gingerdemon I GOT NO PIINNNGGSSSSS YAY WE FOUND IT

Soul shrugged. "Everyone's curious these days." He replied, grabbing the bottle of wine and popping the cork. Taking a quick drink, he put the bottle down and sighed. "Besides, your eyes show it."
@Gingerdemon I GOT NO PIINNNGGSSSSS YAY WE FOUND IT

Soul shrugged. "Everyone's curious these days." He replied, grabbing the bottle of wine and popping the cork. Taking a quick drink, he put the bottle down and sighed. "Besides, your eyes show it."
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@DragonSeeker yayyy :D

He snorted and drained another large portion of his bottle. "My eyes show what exactly." His voice lower than before, closer to a growl, and a hand dropped to his waist, fingers tracing the edge of his blade. "Look, what do you want."
@DragonSeeker yayyy :D

He snorted and drained another large portion of his bottle. "My eyes show what exactly." His voice lower than before, closer to a growl, and a hand dropped to his waist, fingers tracing the edge of his blade. "Look, what do you want."
@Gingerdemon XD

Soul just shrugged. "I know who you're looking for, that's all." He said, turning around and heading for the door. He kept a straight face, but inside he was smiling to himself. This guy couldn't be this stupid, could he?
@Gingerdemon XD

Soul just shrugged. "I know who you're looking for, that's all." He said, turning around and heading for the door. He kept a straight face, but inside he was smiling to himself. This guy couldn't be this stupid, could he?
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
1 2 3 4 5 6