Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 DragonSeeker
1 2 3 4 5 6
@dragonseeker oh man is he not happy! XD

"You mean asside from how old you look." He grumbled. Then he thought for about .5 seconds. "Well, you of course, and the bartender who obviously feared for his life. Anyone else in particular you would like me to mention? Or should I just go back and ask for a roster. What. Is. Your. POINT!"
@dragonseeker oh man is he not happy! XD

"You mean asside from how old you look." He grumbled. Then he thought for about .5 seconds. "Well, you of course, and the bartender who obviously feared for his life. Anyone else in particular you would like me to mention? Or should I just go back and ask for a roster. What. Is. Your. POINT!"
XdKddgH.pngbutton_by_cas_a_fras-dbbg65c.png mayhem2.png
@Gingerdemon He's very unconvincing sometimes.

"Well, if you're just going to keep asking that, then I'll leave. No questions asked." Soul growled, jumping out of the tree and beginning to walk off.
@Gingerdemon He's very unconvincing sometimes.

"Well, if you're just going to keep asking that, then I'll leave. No questions asked." Soul growled, jumping out of the tree and beginning to walk off.
Toast/Dragon ~ he/xe ~ panromantic demisexual ~ 21+
avid roleplayer ~ just doin my best
attempting at arting ~ i had a void era
cat and snake owner ~ transgender mess
0 hours+ FR time ~ no longer active on the daily- pings usually answered!
"thank you Craig for ratting us out"
@dragonseeker

Angrily he finally stood infront of Soul. "Do not expect me to play your games." He said lowly "and I will stop asking why you have me play them."
@dragonseeker

Angrily he finally stood infront of Soul. "Do not expect me to play your games." He said lowly "and I will stop asking why you have me play them."
@Gingerdemon

"I don't expect you to play my games. You're too smart to do that." Soul chuckled, stopping, but barely turning his head. "You know, I'm known around the kingdom as a merciless killer. Do you believe that to be true?"
@Gingerdemon

"I don't expect you to play my games. You're too smart to do that." Soul chuckled, stopping, but barely turning his head. "You know, I'm known around the kingdom as a merciless killer. Do you believe that to be true?"
@dragonseeker

"You could be known around the kingdom by your lips. I. Don't. Care. Why would it matter?" Robin was trying to keep his temper back in check, though honestly that was a feat.
@dragonseeker

"You could be known around the kingdom by your lips. I. Don't. Care. Why would it matter?" Robin was trying to keep his temper back in check, though honestly that was a feat.
@Gingerdemon

Soul let out a slight laugh, then went into a fit of laughter. "Weren't you listening? Don't you feel guilty about not saving those poor souls in the royal family? Don't expect me to play your games. I know you blame yourself for those murders. You bury it in anger and hate, and try to forget it..." As he gradually got to the end of his statement, his voice began to change. "But it always comes back... Doesn't it? Don't you get it? Or does everything I say just fly past you like you're an overexcited dog?"
@Gingerdemon

Soul let out a slight laugh, then went into a fit of laughter. "Weren't you listening? Don't you feel guilty about not saving those poor souls in the royal family? Don't expect me to play your games. I know you blame yourself for those murders. You bury it in anger and hate, and try to forget it..." As he gradually got to the end of his statement, his voice began to change. "But it always comes back... Doesn't it? Don't you get it? Or does everything I say just fly past you like you're an overexcited dog?"
@dragonseeker oh snayp

Robin's eyes shot wide. "how, how do you know about that!?" He looked away determinedly. "If you know so much, you know it wasn't my fault."
@dragonseeker oh snayp

Robin's eyes shot wide. "how, how do you know about that!?" He looked away determinedly. "If you know so much, you know it wasn't my fault."
@Gingerdemon Did Nys and Peter just die? AND OH SNAHP SUCKA *dances violently* I WIN

"Please. Of course I know it's not your fault! I purposely sent you away from those lowlifes!" Soul snickered. This was beginning to get interesting. But... that was something else talking.
@Gingerdemon Did Nys and Peter just die? AND OH SNAHP SUCKA *dances violently* I WIN

"Please. Of course I know it's not your fault! I purposely sent you away from those lowlifes!" Soul snickered. This was beginning to get interesting. But... that was something else talking.
1 2 3 4 5 6