Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help?
Can anybody help me with putting a link to a word like if you say "Press HERE" And make the 'HERE' a link?? Also, can anybody do that with the 'Contact Us" for me? I can't find it...
Can anybody help me with putting a link to a word like if you say "Press HERE" And make the 'HERE' a link?? Also, can anybody do that with the 'Contact Us" for me? I can't find it...
@Sweetreats123 [code][url=URLHERE]what you want the link to say[/url] example: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/code] example: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url] (the link's at the bottom of every page! :> )
@Sweetreats123
Code:
[url=URLHERE]what you want the link to say[/url] example: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url]

example: Contact Us (the link's at the bottom of every page! :> )
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@Sweetreats123

Press [ url=htmlcodegoeshere]HERE[/url]

Just take out the space before the first url I put in above.

Contact Us link is at the bottom of every FR page.

Ninja's by After who is too quick to be after and is always Before. :)
@Sweetreats123

Press [ url=htmlcodegoeshere]HERE[/url]

Just take out the space before the first url I put in above.

Contact Us link is at the bottom of every FR page.

Ninja's by After who is too quick to be after and is always Before. :)
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@After @Nightwind thank you!
@After @Nightwind thank you!
@After how did u like copy a text box???
@After how did u like copy a text box???
@Sweetreats123 you mean the code box? you use [ code] [ /code] but without the spaces at the front. ^^ there's also: [code][quote=a quote box][i]which allows[/i] [b]formatting to[/b] [u]show through[/u]. :D[/quote][/code] [quote=a quote box][i]which allows[/i] [b]formatting to[/b] [u]show through[/u]. :D[/quote]
@Sweetreats123 you mean the code box? you use [ code] [ /code] but without the spaces at the front. ^^

there's also:
Code:
[quote=a quote box][i]which allows[/i] [b]formatting to[/b] [u]show through[/u]. :D[/quote]
a quote box wrote:
which allows formatting to show through. :D
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After What…. My head just blew up…. I do NOT understand…..
@After What…. My head just blew up…. I do NOT understand…..
@Sweetreats123 a code box is for posting code. normally when you try to post code (BBcode, as that's what the forums use), it automatically formats your post like how the coding is supposed to function. using code boxes lets you post the code so that other people can see what it is, without it actually affecting/altering the text.

quote box is just what happens when you use the little Quote link around the top left of someone else's post, and that does do formatting. a lot of people use it to create little sections in bios and other forum posts, though!
@Sweetreats123 a code box is for posting code. normally when you try to post code (BBcode, as that's what the forums use), it automatically formats your post like how the coding is supposed to function. using code boxes lets you post the code so that other people can see what it is, without it actually affecting/altering the text.

quote box is just what happens when you use the little Quote link around the top left of someone else's post, and that does do formatting. a lot of people use it to create little sections in bios and other forum posts, though!
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
@Sweetreats123

You do not need a "text box", After used a code box so the code would show through. Just ignore that and copy and paste the code :)
@Sweetreats123

You do not need a "text box", After used a code box so the code would show through. Just ignore that and copy and paste the code :)
1313.png39dkph.gif
Missing Familiars..........Raffle!..........