Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BOSS!Nikuman: Art shop!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@AurionMagnus

i had ordered a cell-shaded bust of two characters! no worries about finishing them, i understand that life gets in the way.
@AurionMagnus

i had ordered a cell-shaded bust of two characters! no worries about finishing them, i understand that life gets in the way.
@AurionMagnus It's okay, your life comes first... I looked back and I had paid for a headshot with shading, could I get a refund too?
@AurionMagnus It's okay, your life comes first... I looked back and I had paid for a headshot with shading, could I get a refund too?
@AurionMagnus Hi there, thank you for updating everyone -- as has been said by several others, real life is most important, and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate! That's totally understandable, and thank you for being upfront with everybody and being willing to offer refunds. That said, please feel free to keep the Treasure and items I sent you, but don't feel obligated to finish the sketch I ordered. Consider it a gift, of sorts, as thanks. I do appreciate the sketch you made of Vitori, but with as busy as your life will be in the upcoming months, I won't ask for a complete picture. But please, keep the payment. I don't need it back, so no worries on that front. I wish you best of luck with your marriage, family visits, travel plans, and the job situation! :)
@AurionMagnus Hi there, thank you for updating everyone -- as has been said by several others, real life is most important, and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate! That's totally understandable, and thank you for being upfront with everybody and being willing to offer refunds. That said, please feel free to keep the Treasure and items I sent you, but don't feel obligated to finish the sketch I ordered. Consider it a gift, of sorts, as thanks. I do appreciate the sketch you made of Vitori, but with as busy as your life will be in the upcoming months, I won't ask for a complete picture. But please, keep the payment. I don't need it back, so no worries on that front. I wish you best of luck with your marriage, family visits, travel plans, and the job situation! :)
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png
@AurionMagnus
I am very patient and I am OK with waiting to see it finished :)
Just finish whenever you can ;) I am already used to waiting for easily around a year for commissions to be finished so this does not bother me at all.

Family and real life comes first. I wish you luck in those matters ;)

So no refund for me! :D Just take your time, waiting for months does not bother me at all :)

Good luck buddy -hug-
@AurionMagnus
I am very patient and I am OK with waiting to see it finished :)
Just finish whenever you can ;) I am already used to waiting for easily around a year for commissions to be finished so this does not bother me at all.

Family and real life comes first. I wish you luck in those matters ;)

So no refund for me! :D Just take your time, waiting for months does not bother me at all :)

Good luck buddy -hug-
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13