Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | BOSS!Nikuman: Art shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@AurionMagnus
do you have any open slots? ;o; id love to snag one
@AurionMagnus
do you have any open slots? ;o; id love to snag one
@AurionMagnus Do you have any open slots left? If so, I'd love to reserve one!
@AurionMagnus Do you have any open slots left? If so, I'd love to reserve one!
Prismatic Meditate Pomeranian mike
fr+9 | he/him | lore clan(?)
wishlist + clan lore
1vAtYxM.png
4BheGMt.png
ckAgcPc.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
x
@AurionMagnus

Oooh let me know if there's a waitlist/slot!
@AurionMagnus

Oooh let me know if there's a waitlist/slot!
Link2.png Link3-2.png
Gonna reply to all ya'll guys at once! Payment can be sent, before finishing, afterwards, or half-and-half; whatever you prefer. Items...well I guess you'll have to send those before or after eheh.

*Inhales*

@Dessy - Yep, 90k is correct~

@Indominus - Yeeeeesssss I will happily accept your offer of the collar! Let me know who you'd like drawn and what you'd like (I'll be adding a little extra for you due to the rarity of the item)

@amalind - As I'm sure you already know, I've received your payment; just putting this here to remind myself so I don't forget. I'm actually hesitatnt to offer fullbody yet simply because I'm not sure what I should price it at. You're always welcome to negotiate with me though, I don't mind~

@RaisingCain - Sounds good to me! I really like the Bluffclamber Belongings aaaa! Due to the rarity of the item, I'll include a little bit extra in the art for you. c: (Also if you ever don't want that collar...*cough*I'lldrawextraforit*cough* >u> )

@sensiblesoap - Thank you! and you sure may! It'll be 35k if you just want the flat colors~

@Sazzer , @Kannao , and @Mammarmiar - My slots are currently unlimited, so let me know what you'd like~

@sky665 - No waitlist! Unless you consider that you'll have to wait for me to finish all the above peeps ahah. You are welcome to go ahead and confirm an order, then pay whenever you like~
Gonna reply to all ya'll guys at once! Payment can be sent, before finishing, afterwards, or half-and-half; whatever you prefer. Items...well I guess you'll have to send those before or after eheh.

*Inhales*

@Dessy - Yep, 90k is correct~

@Indominus - Yeeeeesssss I will happily accept your offer of the collar! Let me know who you'd like drawn and what you'd like (I'll be adding a little extra for you due to the rarity of the item)

@amalind - As I'm sure you already know, I've received your payment; just putting this here to remind myself so I don't forget. I'm actually hesitatnt to offer fullbody yet simply because I'm not sure what I should price it at. You're always welcome to negotiate with me though, I don't mind~

@RaisingCain - Sounds good to me! I really like the Bluffclamber Belongings aaaa! Due to the rarity of the item, I'll include a little bit extra in the art for you. c: (Also if you ever don't want that collar...*cough*I'lldrawextraforit*cough* >u> )

@sensiblesoap - Thank you! and you sure may! It'll be 35k if you just want the flat colors~

@Sazzer , @Kannao , and @Mammarmiar - My slots are currently unlimited, so let me know what you'd like~

@sky665 - No waitlist! Unless you consider that you'll have to wait for me to finish all the above peeps ahah. You are welcome to go ahead and confirm an order, then pay whenever you like~
@AurionMagnus
can i get a cell-shaded bust shot of these two characters kissing? ;o;
@AurionMagnus
can i get a cell-shaded bust shot of these two characters kissing? ;o;
@AurionMagnus

YES *small victory dance* I was really worried slots were all full. . .

I'll send the Bluffclamber stuff in a minute, and will definitely keep the collar in mind as a future bribe too :) i'm trying to get gijinkas for all my permanent dergs, so, yeah. . .

If it's not too much trouble for you, could I see a sketch at some point? And thanks again!
@AurionMagnus

YES *small victory dance* I was really worried slots were all full. . .

I'll send the Bluffclamber stuff in a minute, and will definitely keep the collar in mind as a future bribe too :) i'm trying to get gijinkas for all my permanent dergs, so, yeah. . .

If it's not too much trouble for you, could I see a sketch at some point? And thanks again!
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@AurionMagnus

alright! would you like the 35k upfront, or after you've finished? :3

edit: sorry, read the whole post, my bad!
I'll send after it's done, if that's alright! if you'd prefer upfront, lemme know!
@AurionMagnus

alright! would you like the 35k upfront, or after you've finished? :3

edit: sorry, read the whole post, my bad!
I'll send after it's done, if that's alright! if you'd prefer upfront, lemme know!
juunebugs_on_fr_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf9.png 115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png
I don't sub to most threads, please ping me!
FR+2

wishlist | art shop
115x3_transparent_spacer_by_sensiblesoap-dch8kta.png juunebugs_on_fr1_by_sensiblesoap-dch9pf3.png
@Kannao - Sure can!

@RaisingCain - Oho well you don't really have to offer it to me unless you want to pff, I know a lot of people like to get a whole variety of art from different artists, so don't worry if you find someone else that suits your fancy c: ~ And yep, I can totally show you a sketch when I finish it, that way you can tell me if you like the way it's going or not.

@sensiblesoap - Afterward is fine if that's a little more comfortable for you, I don't mind either way. <:
@Kannao - Sure can!

@RaisingCain - Oho well you don't really have to offer it to me unless you want to pff, I know a lot of people like to get a whole variety of art from different artists, so don't worry if you find someone else that suits your fancy c: ~ And yep, I can totally show you a sketch when I finish it, that way you can tell me if you like the way it's going or not.

@sensiblesoap - Afterward is fine if that's a little more comfortable for you, I don't mind either way. <:
@AurionMagnus
would you be able to draw two furries together? could i snag a slot if so? i don't wanna overwhelm you (like, goodness look at all of your requests ;o;) so it's perfectly fine to turn me down!
@AurionMagnus
would you be able to draw two furries together? could i snag a slot if so? i don't wanna overwhelm you (like, goodness look at all of your requests ;o;) so it's perfectly fine to turn me down!
PreE5U3.png
@AurionMagnus

Oohh yay! :3 Could I possibly get a two-character bust, with cel-shading for 100k of your pick of two guys from this group? (Or is it possible to get the whole group of 4? And would it be 180k?)
@AurionMagnus

Oohh yay! :3 Could I possibly get a two-character bust, with cel-shading for 100k of your pick of two guys from this group? (Or is it possible to get the whole group of 4? And would it be 180k?)
Link2.png Link3-2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13