Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ceuoro's Huge Art Shop! [10K+] [closed]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Clearnoiz
No problem! Thank you I'm glad he turned out well :3

@Yachi
Sure thing!
@Clearnoiz
No problem! Thank you I'm glad he turned out well :3

@Yachi
Sure thing!
@themilkguy [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/85e4/f/2016/128/0/4/tiger_by_nevusse-da1t1bq.png[/img] [url=http://orig04.deviantart.net/85e4/f/2016/128/0/4/tiger_by_nevusse-da1t1bq.png]Details[/url] Here Tiger is! Hopefully she looks good! Let me know if you have any problems, if not then I'm done here~ aaa...
@themilkguy
tiger_by_nevusse-da1t1bq.png
Details
Here Tiger is! Hopefully she looks good! Let me know if you have any problems, if not then I'm done here~ aaa...
@Ceuoro
Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous. :o Do you mind if I put it in my dragon's bio?
@Ceuoro
Oh my gosh, it's gorgeous. :o Do you mind if I put it in my dragon's bio?
PlagueFlag.gifQQnBZuq.gifPlagueFlag.gif
( Signature Credits : They belong to Klomonx & Macabre )
@themilkguy
I don't mind at all! Just give me credit or whatever you think works :3 thank you though I'm so glad you like her ;3; aaaaaa
@themilkguy
I don't mind at all! Just give me credit or whatever you think works :3 thank you though I'm so glad you like her ;3; aaaaaa
@Ceuoro
Okay. I'll make sure to put your name under the image. ^^ Thanks! aaaaaa
@Ceuoro
Okay. I'll make sure to put your name under the image. ^^ Thanks! aaaaaa
PlagueFlag.gifQQnBZuq.gifPlagueFlag.gif
( Signature Credits : They belong to Klomonx & Macabre )
@Blossomfall @Nyris @TheGypsy1816 @ @Mushussu
Hey guys, I have not been able to really get on and talk for the past few days. I got done with my AP testing but, my honors classes hit me with a bunch of review stuff I've been busy with. Not goanna lie, home life and school life has been rough so I haven't been able to work at all. I'm really sorry about it, BUT
I did, infact, get my laptop back! It's super early for it to be sent back but it's here and I'm currently using it! It took me awhile but I loaded all my files onto my Laptop so I can work on them here :3
Now, right... I have a strange question but I want to know from Mushussu:
Would it be alright if I start over the procreate drawing from my phone, and start doing in on my computer since it's easier for me to do it on my drawing tablet?
@Blossomfall @Nyris @TheGypsy1816 @ @Mushussu
Hey guys, I have not been able to really get on and talk for the past few days. I got done with my AP testing but, my honors classes hit me with a bunch of review stuff I've been busy with. Not goanna lie, home life and school life has been rough so I haven't been able to work at all. I'm really sorry about it, BUT
I did, infact, get my laptop back! It's super early for it to be sent back but it's here and I'm currently using it! It took me awhile but I loaded all my files onto my Laptop so I can work on them here :3
Now, right... I have a strange question but I want to know from Mushussu:
Would it be alright if I start over the procreate drawing from my phone, and start doing in on my computer since it's easier for me to do it on my drawing tablet?
@Ceuoro
Ahh it's no problem at all! Real life comes first c:
And I'm so glad you got your laptop back! ^^
@Ceuoro
Ahh it's no problem at all! Real life comes first c:
And I'm so glad you got your laptop back! ^^
23909884_wJCqmYTQfExzuNV.png
@TheGypsy1816 [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/41c2/f/2016/132/c/4/teirney_by_nevusse-da29ij6.png[/img] [url=http://orig00.deviantart.net/41c2/f/2016/132/c/4/teirney_by_nevusse-da29ij6.png]Details[/url] Hey, I finished Teirney, Let me know if anything needs fixed or changed, if not I think I'm done here... aaa
@TheGypsy1816
teirney_by_nevusse-da29ij6.png
Details
Hey, I finished Teirney, Let me know if anything needs fixed or changed, if not I think I'm done here... aaa
@Ceuoro Absolutely, whatever is easier for you. c:
@Ceuoro Absolutely, whatever is easier for you. c:
@Ceuoro : Ah! thank you so much! She looks amazing!
@Ceuoro : Ah! thank you so much! She looks amazing!
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11