Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ceuoro's Huge Art Shop! [10K+] [closed]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
@Blossomfall @Nyris @Themilkguy @TheGypsy1816 @ClearNoiz @Mushussu @lackingsanity
@stanley

By the way... I feel as thought I won't be able to get to everything today so please don't get discouraged by me not sending the sketches... I feel bad that I said I would be able too, but I'm just off and on drawing the sketches when I get time so I don't think really that, that is enough time... Because rn I'm also out with my grandparents. I'm sorry for being slow and kinda problematic :-(
@Blossomfall @Nyris @Themilkguy @TheGypsy1816 @ClearNoiz @Mushussu @lackingsanity
@stanley

By the way... I feel as thought I won't be able to get to everything today so please don't get discouraged by me not sending the sketches... I feel bad that I said I would be able too, but I'm just off and on drawing the sketches when I get time so I don't think really that, that is enough time... Because rn I'm also out with my grandparents. I'm sorry for being slow and kinda problematic :-(
@ceuoro

Hehe, he's looking great so far!
@ceuoro

Hehe, he's looking great so far!
iz65lRR.png

@clearnoiz
Fantastic I'm super glad to hear!!
@clearnoiz
Fantastic I'm super glad to hear!!
@ceuoro :
Dear stop worrying! It's quite all right, frankly your turn out rate seems quite fast and I've had artist that won't even try and give updates- hell I have some that don't give updates ad it's been a year! It's quite alright. Thank you truly but you mustn't be so hard on yourself, I understand that these things happen~
@ceuoro :
Dear stop worrying! It's quite all right, frankly your turn out rate seems quite fast and I've had artist that won't even try and give updates- hell I have some that don't give updates ad it's been a year! It's quite alright. Thank you truly but you mustn't be so hard on yourself, I understand that these things happen~
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@ceuoro
Seconding what @TheGypsy1816 said! It's totally fine, you're actually really fast as an artist! As someone who's been to several art shops, there's been times where I've had to wait weeks or months for art (which is totally fine, since I never mind waiting, but the point is you're already really quick and you also give updates, which some don't do - a really good thing, imo!) Besides, real life is always more important than dragon neopets, and I'm sure that's something everyone understands. :)
@ceuoro
Seconding what @TheGypsy1816 said! It's totally fine, you're actually really fast as an artist! As someone who's been to several art shops, there's been times where I've had to wait weeks or months for art (which is totally fine, since I never mind waiting, but the point is you're already really quick and you also give updates, which some don't do - a really good thing, imo!) Besides, real life is always more important than dragon neopets, and I'm sure that's something everyone understands. :)
kitra-by-darkrune.giftumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.giftumblr_o4kanruC121ujz7f3o7_250.gif
@thegypsy1816
Really! It's been that long? That's so rude though oh my goodness... But thank you so much for understanding... You are so kind... I'll get your art done as soon as possible I won't make you wait like them or at least that long. But, yes I'll also keep you updated. Thank you again, bless <3
@thegypsy1816
Really! It's been that long? That's so rude though oh my goodness... But thank you so much for understanding... You are so kind... I'll get your art done as soon as possible I won't make you wait like them or at least that long. But, yes I'll also keep you updated. Thank you again, bless <3
@blossomfall
AAA God Bless... you are so kind too... you both oh my goodness. I'll definatly do my best though for you guys and keep you updated, Man I can't believe other artists are like that, I'm so surprised too! Thank you though, that's true...
@blossomfall
AAA God Bless... you are so kind too... you both oh my goodness. I'll definatly do my best though for you guys and keep you updated, Man I can't believe other artists are like that, I'm so surprised too! Thank you though, that's true...
@ceuoro :
Of course! No worries, and yeah sometimes the wait sucks but I mean it's always worth it. Anyways I see it as a great little surprise for me to be able to randomly get a piece when not expecting it. Least that's how I look at it. But truly no worries, go at your own pace and give updates when every you feel! ^-^ even if it's just a hello update- always happy to get any form of one~
@ceuoro :
Of course! No worries, and yeah sometimes the wait sucks but I mean it's always worth it. Anyways I see it as a great little surprise for me to be able to randomly get a piece when not expecting it. Least that's how I look at it. But truly no worries, go at your own pace and give updates when every you feel! ^-^ even if it's just a hello update- always happy to get any form of one~
3581018_BvYE5rzgefHPVpm.png
@Thegypsy1816
Yeah! That's true, I'm glad you look at it that way. But thank you so much for being so understanding~ But yep! I'll always be updating daily.
@Thegypsy1816
Yeah! That's true, I'm glad you look at it that way. But thank you so much for being so understanding~ But yep! I'll always be updating daily.
@mushussu Hey there! I got the sketch finished my bro: [img]http://orig09.deviantart.net/da9c/f/2016/123/6/c/oposs_sketch_by_nevusse-da17r5x.png[/img] [url=http://orig09.deviantart.net/da9c/f/2016/123/6/c/oposs_sketch_by_nevusse-da17r5x.png]Details[/url] Let me know if anything needs changed, added, if the anatomy is right, or if I miss interpreted something? Also I forgot to ask if you wanted a background since you asked for a full?
@mushussu
Hey there! I got the sketch finished my bro:
oposs_sketch_by_nevusse-da17r5x.png
Details
Let me know if anything needs changed, added, if the anatomy is right, or if I miss interpreted something? Also I forgot to ask if you wanted a background since you asked for a full?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11