Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Reclaiming My Servant (closed)
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 186 187
@DragonLover

It'd be alright, just tell us your planned name and send your dregs over, we'll welcome you back!
@DragonLover

It'd be alright, just tell us your planned name and send your dregs over, we'll welcome you back!
Dragonelle
@Drakka15 :3 Ty. I'm actually gonna work on making it soon.
@Drakka15 :3 Ty. I'm actually gonna work on making it soon.
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.

@Crookedhalo1109
@Skunklover
@Drakka15
@justalittleworld
@AroeFoax248

FROM NOW ON YALL, PING @CrazedDragon BECAUSE DAT WHO I AM NOWWWW YAAAAAAAAAY (btw, if anyone can help by holding some dergs, that would be absolutely ASSUM

@Crookedhalo1109
@Skunklover
@Drakka15
@justalittleworld
@AroeFoax248

FROM NOW ON YALL, PING @CrazedDragon BECAUSE DAT WHO I AM NOWWWW YAAAAAAAAAY (btw, if anyone can help by holding some dergs, that would be absolutely ASSUM
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
@CrazedDragon
@dragonlover

I can hold a few if you need :3
@CrazedDragon
@dragonlover

I can hold a few if you need :3
tumblr_inline_ny7iufSmv51qmzhvw_540.png
@SkunkLover Actully, gmail me and I'll tell you more plz. X3 I realized that the only dergs left are the progens (wich I can't trade to anyone) and the ones with nests. Sooooooo......
@SkunkLover Actully, gmail me and I'll tell you more plz. X3 I realized that the only dergs left are the progens (wich I can't trade to anyone) and the ones with nests. Sooooooo......
@dragonlover I look at my email :3
@dragonlover I look at my email :3
@Dragonlover / @CrazedDragon

I too can hold some if needed
@Dragonlover / @CrazedDragon

I too can hold some if needed
image.png
@DragonLover / @CrazedDragon *Is late* I FIGURED OUT WHO YOU WERE SO I ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST I'M LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES *Bio literally says secondary DragonLover account* AREN'T I AMAZING
@SkunkLover I'm so late, oh no
@Justalittleworld
@Drakka15
@DragonLover / @CrazedDragon *Is late* I FIGURED OUT WHO YOU WERE SO I ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST I'M LIKE SHERLOCK HOLMES *Bio literally says secondary DragonLover account* AREN'T I AMAZING
@SkunkLover I'm so late, oh no
@Justalittleworld
@Drakka15
giphy.gif
@Crookedhalo1109 Yes you are, Sherlock. I am Watson. I make those clues obvious.
@Crookedhalo1109 Yes you are, Sherlock. I am Watson. I make those clues obvious.
160430-gbkgEnsYtoi0.jpg
PM me if you wanna RP!!
(Previously DragonLover)
@Crookedhalo1109!!! T-T
@Crookedhalo1109!!! T-T
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 186 187