Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway, Free For Newbies
1 2 3 4
@istoki
OK no problem, I'm sorry
@istoki
OK no problem, I'm sorry
@DraculeDemone It's not an issue, I just have my reservations about sending off dragons to someone who hasn't quite figured out what it is they really love, yet. If you look at my pal Britt1243's lair, I could rattle off like ten dragons she got from our reg last year in April. She still has most of the dragons she got from back then, but she ended up only getting those 10 dragons at the start. Meanwhile, I wound up getting four dragons from our giveaways and Icarus is the only one I kept.

I'm glad to see you're excited for dragons, but I also know a lot of the dragons you could get from the giveaways could end up exalted in fairly short notice. Then again, I exalt a lot. XD
@DraculeDemone It's not an issue, I just have my reservations about sending off dragons to someone who hasn't quite figured out what it is they really love, yet. If you look at my pal Britt1243's lair, I could rattle off like ten dragons she got from our reg last year in April. She still has most of the dragons she got from back then, but she ended up only getting those 10 dragons at the start. Meanwhile, I wound up getting four dragons from our giveaways and Icarus is the only one I kept.

I'm glad to see you're excited for dragons, but I also know a lot of the dragons you could get from the giveaways could end up exalted in fairly short notice. Then again, I exalt a lot. XD
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki could I get Aegis? She's so cute
@Istoki could I get Aegis? She's so cute
@Katasana Yep! I'll send her over shortly.
@Katasana Yep! I'll send her over shortly.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
boop
boop
1 2 3 4