Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway, Free For Newbies
1 2 3 4
@LinkofKokiri Alkemier is available, I'll send him over shortly.
@LinkofKokiri Alkemier is available, I'll send him over shortly.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki

*nods*

I thank you for your kindness!
He will be cared for and cherished.

On bended knee,
Link
@Istoki

*nods*

I thank you for your kindness!
He will be cared for and cherished.

On bended knee,
Link
@Istoki Oh that's quite alright! Please do give it to her and just shoot me a PM when the nest hatches please.
@Istoki Oh that's quite alright! Please do give it to her and just shoot me a PM when the nest hatches please.

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@Istoki

It would make me sad if another new player was not able to build up thier lair, so yes that is acceptible.
I will gladly wait for the new baby dragons to hatch, thank so very much.

Sincerely,
Saria, of the Kokiri Forest
@Istoki

It would make me sad if another new player was not able to build up thier lair, so yes that is acceptible.
I will gladly wait for the new baby dragons to hatch, thank so very much.

Sincerely,
Saria, of the Kokiri Forest
@SariaofKokiri @NeveFox Y'know, I always hear stories about older players here being extremely generous and giving. I don't hear nearly as many stories about y'all new players doing the same. Seriously, this made my night.

Y'all the real MVPs.
@SariaofKokiri @NeveFox Y'know, I always hear stories about older players here being extremely generous and giving. I don't hear nearly as many stories about y'all new players doing the same. Seriously, this made my night.

Y'all the real MVPs.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki Aww,well I've had this account since yesterday and I know how I felt when I didn't have anything but 50 treasure and progens. So I wouldn't want them to have that feeling too. Thanks for the smile!
@Istoki Aww,well I've had this account since yesterday and I know how I felt when I didn't have anything but 50 treasure and progens. So I wouldn't want them to have that feeling too. Thanks for the smile!

vistafestival_5.png

NeveFox | She/Her
18 | +2 FR | Bi

ToxrvHn.gif
~~~~~~~

gfCdYdH.gif
40328048.png
@Istoki Are any of the ridgebacks still available? 1, 2 or 3? I would prefer Ridgeback 1 if possible :3
@Istoki Are any of the ridgebacks still available? 1, 2 or 3? I would prefer Ridgeback 1 if possible :3
@JessGriffin Yes they are, and I'll send ridgie 1 over shortly!

gotta love the glim/circ pairs GOTTA LOVE EM
@JessGriffin Yes they are, and I'll send ridgie 1 over shortly!

gotta love the glim/circ pairs GOTTA LOVE EM
One boop for getting another final done today!
One boop for getting another final done today!
Hi! Could I have the Nocturne M-Denim Iridescent/Brown Shimmer/Ivory Circuit, and could you name him Midas? Thank you so much! @Istoki
Hi! Could I have the Nocturne M-Denim Iridescent/Brown Shimmer/Ivory Circuit, and could you name him Midas? Thank you so much! @Istoki
Ued3cu6.pngTK2PBCd.png
1 2 3 4