Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Dragon Giveaway, Free For Newbies
1 2 3 4
@Istoki

Hello! I'm new here and was wondering if I could have Skydancer M-Carmine Iridescent/Violet Shimmer/Purple Smoke ?
@Istoki

Hello! I'm new here and was wondering if I could have Skydancer M-Carmine Iridescent/Violet Shimmer/Purple Smoke ?
@CuffsAlister Well, since he's currently unnamed, I'll let you name him whatever ;o; Sending him on over shortly

@Nanami1 Yep! Sending him over shortly.
@CuffsAlister Well, since he's currently unnamed, I'll let you name him whatever ;o; Sending him on over shortly

@Nanami1 Yep! Sending him over shortly.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@istoki can I have Wildclaw F-Rust Iridescent/Pink Shimmer/Rose Gembond? It's gorgeous
@istoki can I have Wildclaw F-Rust Iridescent/Pink Shimmer/Rose Gembond? It's gorgeous
@DatBoiWaddup Of course! I'll send her over shortly.
@DatBoiWaddup Of course! I'll send her over shortly.
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
boooop!
boooop!
@istoki
May I have a random dragon?
If yes, thank you!!
@istoki
If yes, thank you!!
@istoki
If yes, thank you!!
@istoki
If yes, thank you!!
@Istoki could I have Florin please?
@Istoki could I have Florin please?
Jp7QW8F.png
@Istoki Can I get Pavise? :0
@Istoki Can I get Pavise? :0
vv my hatchery vv

6bbca26bc3df5d3564da0ed61504fc8d8ecc50de.png
@ghostykat I'll send her over shortly.

@DraculeDemone No. You seem to be picking up dragons at a very fast rate, and you didn't specify anything for me to work with. It's clear to me you're not at the point where you know your aesthetic yet. I'd rather give you the time to figure it out than give you a dragon that'll likely end up exalted by the end of the week.

I apologize if that's too harsh. How about I give you a month and I can PM you with the dragons I'll have on nests for next month's color expansion?

@Caiin Yep! Sending the floof shortly.
@ghostykat I'll send her over shortly.

@DraculeDemone No. You seem to be picking up dragons at a very fast rate, and you didn't specify anything for me to work with. It's clear to me you're not at the point where you know your aesthetic yet. I'd rather give you the time to figure it out than give you a dragon that'll likely end up exalted by the end of the week.

I apologize if that's too harsh. How about I give you a month and I can PM you with the dragons I'll have on nests for next month's color expansion?

@Caiin Yep! Sending the floof shortly.
1 2 3 4