Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Male imp Seafoam/White/Blue range
Hi there, I'm looking for a very specific male imp. There aren't a whole lot that meet my specifications on site (and I've bothered the owners already of the ones who do!) so I'd appreciate some help in breeding this guy. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=2&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=2&tert=26&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Genes:[/b] don't matter [b]Primary:[/b] Seafoam [b]Secondary:[/b] White or Silver [b]Tertiary:[/b] Denim preferred, Steel or Azure acceptable [b]Flight:[/b] Wind or Light Thanks for readin'! (Also, ten points of whoever can guess this is a fandragon of)
Hi there, I'm looking for a very specific male imp. There aren't a whole lot that meet my specifications on site (and I've bothered the owners already of the ones who do!) so I'd appreciate some help in breeding this guy.

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=2&style=8&gender=0&ages=1&prig=5&secg=2&tert=26&elem=3&tertgene=7&spec=prev.png

Breed: Imperial
Genes: don't matter
Primary: Seafoam
Secondary: White or Silver
Tertiary: Denim preferred, Steel or Azure acceptable
Flight: Wind or Light

Thanks for readin'! (Also, ten points of whoever can guess this is a fandragon of)
Breeding request: @Grindergears Would you be willing to breed your Mad [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5882063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/58821/5882063_350.png[/img] [/url] and @Phenri would you be willing to breed your hatchling? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23302506] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/233026/23302506_350.png[/img] [/url] Idealy I'd also like to rent out a wind nest for the occasion. I'd be willing to pay both of you or send you both collateral, if you'd prefer.
Breeding request:

@Grindergears

Would you be willing to breed your Mad

5882063_350.png

and @Phenri

would you be willing to breed your hatchling?

23302506_350.png

Idealy I'd also like to rent out a wind nest for the occasion. I'd be willing to pay both of you or send you both collateral, if you'd prefer.
@Katarra

If you want I can sell you the dragon? I bought her as exalt fodder so if you want to use her for breeding, I am more than willing to sell her to you for 8kt, which is the price I bought her for :)
@Katarra

If you want I can sell you the dragon? I bought her as exalt fodder so if you want to use her for breeding, I am more than willing to sell her to you for 8kt, which is the price I bought her for :)
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri

sure, that would be awesome! Send a CR whenever you are ready!
@Phenri

sure, that would be awesome! Send a CR whenever you are ready!
Well I'm fine breeding him (also how did you happen to find me?)
since you want a wind nest then I would have to send him out right? or change flight.
I would like him back however as his a favorite.
Well I'm fine breeding him (also how did you happen to find me?)
since you want a wind nest then I would have to send him out right? or change flight.
I would like him back however as his a favorite.
@grindergears

Mad has all the colors I want in the dragon I'm looking for, so he came up in my dragon searches. But since he had an accent, familiar, etc, I figured he wasn't up for sale and didn't pester you about it, haha.

And that is awesome, thank you! The female Phenri is selling me just hatched a week ago, so it'll be a while until she could breed. So if you could hold off on breeding Mad (since he'll be ready sooner) that would be great. I'll find a wind nest for rent by the time she's ready.

And of course you'll get him back, haha. I'll even boon the nest so it can be as soon as possible, if you'd like! Also if there is any compensation or collateral you'd like, please let me know.

Again, thank you so, so much!
@grindergears

Mad has all the colors I want in the dragon I'm looking for, so he came up in my dragon searches. But since he had an accent, familiar, etc, I figured he wasn't up for sale and didn't pester you about it, haha.

And that is awesome, thank you! The female Phenri is selling me just hatched a week ago, so it'll be a while until she could breed. So if you could hold off on breeding Mad (since he'll be ready sooner) that would be great. I'll find a wind nest for rent by the time she's ready.

And of course you'll get him back, haha. I'll even boon the nest so it can be as soon as possible, if you'd like! Also if there is any compensation or collateral you'd like, please let me know.

Again, thank you so, so much!
Oh alright yeah I forgot there was a search function on the site

Okay so yeah in 15 days he will be ready to breed again so I will make sure to put him on hold then that's fine

You don't have to boon the nest for my sake and I don't know about compensation about this depends on what you feel like tipping me?

Hey your welcome no big deal!
Oh alright yeah I forgot there was a search function on the site

Okay so yeah in 15 days he will be ready to breed again so I will make sure to put him on hold then that's fine

You don't have to boon the nest for my sake and I don't know about compensation about this depends on what you feel like tipping me?

Hey your welcome no big deal!